Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Witches' Revolt Mafia Discussion (ENDED)
1 2 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241
@VivaFariy that's so adorable omg

take your time, I was just wondering! I guess I shouldn't be prodding when I myself have midterms coming up oops
@VivaFariy that's so adorable omg

take your time, I was just wondering! I guess I shouldn't be prodding when I myself have midterms coming up oops
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@Vivafariy

Aww thank you! Since I still have seventeen dergs to do and I have but five spaces left in my lair they really need to add more expansions omg I keep filling them up I am definitely going to run out of room at this rate, short of finagling with what I have on hand to fit.

Though I do have lots of green and blue oriented G1's I can potentially do something with. But I can indeed do the hunting and buy the apparel/accents as needed and send them along with the dergs. I can also do their bios as well before hand so that is done before they get moved.

@raiccoon

Thank you! I will be working on the others soon. I am basically fleshing out the characters as best as I can to fill in any gaps then run them by Viva and Lux to make sure its fitting. I always wonder if I am doing something justice when I do that. x3

Though Edice is it. For now. Though with Viva's invitation to help house these dergs, I should have more soon. Just gonna shift through what I still have on hand first to see if any of them fit. xP
@Vivafariy

Aww thank you! Since I still have seventeen dergs to do and I have but five spaces left in my lair they really need to add more expansions omg I keep filling them up I am definitely going to run out of room at this rate, short of finagling with what I have on hand to fit.

Though I do have lots of green and blue oriented G1's I can potentially do something with. But I can indeed do the hunting and buy the apparel/accents as needed and send them along with the dergs. I can also do their bios as well before hand so that is done before they get moved.

@raiccoon

Thank you! I will be working on the others soon. I am basically fleshing out the characters as best as I can to fill in any gaps then run them by Viva and Lux to make sure its fitting. I always wonder if I am doing something justice when I do that. x3

Though Edice is it. For now. Though with Viva's invitation to help house these dergs, I should have more soon. Just gonna shift through what I still have on hand first to see if any of them fit. xP
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
1 2 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241