Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Merchant Square Mafia Discussion - END
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 148 149
@silvernight104
Eh I'll try. Later.

@stormdreamer
Well my seer ability involves clues right? So that's the first (about roles) The other one gives me clues about people.

Well I've said too much I am prepared to die.
@silvernight104
Eh I'll try. Later.

@stormdreamer
Well my seer ability involves clues right? So that's the first (about roles) The other one gives me clues about people.

Well I've said too much I am prepared to die.
Here comes Storm's "what-if" post regarding the luckgandor kill:
Putting third parties aside, there are two possible sources for the kill:

1. Town vig
Luck was one of the inactives. You can't get reads from an inactive, and when they're replaced...they're a threat (knowing that Nera, Alphyn and Rang would be dangerous as scum) if they're aligned with the mafia.

I'm guessing that the vig would want to get rid of people that we can't trust / narrowing the pool of people that are left to people that we can trust....?

2. Mafia kill.
If Silver was injured by the mafia, it means that mafia has TWO kills per day (if the medic /healer is inactive /killed). This would be....worrying.

But killing one of the inactives would be a great way to not attract so much attention. Ii'm guessing at least one of the mafia members are...experienced, and are good at planning tactics? Normally a scum team with newer members go straight after the loud and active people.

So @Journey @Teddybears @Leremis @nsts @Werelynx @luxmold @Gwendolyn
I AM SQUINTING AT YOU GUYS.

I'm putting third parties aside because...I don't really understand the motives behind their kills...
Here comes Storm's "what-if" post regarding the luckgandor kill:
Putting third parties aside, there are two possible sources for the kill:

1. Town vig
Luck was one of the inactives. You can't get reads from an inactive, and when they're replaced...they're a threat (knowing that Nera, Alphyn and Rang would be dangerous as scum) if they're aligned with the mafia.

I'm guessing that the vig would want to get rid of people that we can't trust / narrowing the pool of people that are left to people that we can trust....?

2. Mafia kill.
If Silver was injured by the mafia, it means that mafia has TWO kills per day (if the medic /healer is inactive /killed). This would be....worrying.

But killing one of the inactives would be a great way to not attract so much attention. Ii'm guessing at least one of the mafia members are...experienced, and are good at planning tactics? Normally a scum team with newer members go straight after the loud and active people.

So @Journey @Teddybears @Leremis @nsts @Werelynx @luxmold @Gwendolyn
I AM SQUINTING AT YOU GUYS.

I'm putting third parties aside because...I don't really understand the motives behind their kills...
jghAv2V.png
@Stormdreamer

Why are you squinting at me? I'm just eating my breakfast. Look at Lux, she seems fishy :v

Jokes aside, I'm not so sure that what happend to SilverNight was done by scum. If we are trusting Winterreise's vision scums have truting ability. Two killing and a turning ability seem too much for me.

@Stormdreamer

Why are you squinting at me? I'm just eating my breakfast. Look at Lux, she seems fishy :v

Jokes aside, I'm not so sure that what happend to SilverNight was done by scum. If we are trusting Winterreise's vision scums have truting ability. Two killing and a turning ability seem too much for me.

1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
@Winterreise
BOTH of your abilities are investigative? owo
Don't worry though, I'm sure someone will protect you~
Or they won't because wifom and all that stuff

but still. My point stands.
@Winterreise
BOTH of your abilities are investigative? owo
Don't worry though, I'm sure someone will protect you~
Or they won't because wifom and all that stuff

but still. My point stands.
jghAv2V.png
[quote name="nsts" date=2016-11-28 03:30:17] @/Stormdreamer Why are you squinting at me? I'm just eating my breakfast. Look at Lux, she seems fishy :v [/quote] [s]@nsts Well, what were you doing with @Werelynx last night, then? >_<[/s]
nsts wrote on 2016-11-28:
@/Stormdreamer

@nsts
Well, what were you doing with @Werelynx last night, then? >_<
jghAv2V.png
@nsts

I'm sorry if I'm dropping off many very vague clues. I just want to get some major mysteries cleared up through @Winterreise.
@nsts

I'm sorry if I'm dropping off many very vague clues. I just want to get some major mysteries cleared up through @Winterreise.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
@StormDreamer There are so many dumb answers I want to give ahhh

Are you acusing me of something? :)
And most importantly, have you saw me with him? Or at his house?

@Fil
Oh, eh... sure, don't worry about it. I'm a little confused why it was directed at me, but my brain is a goo so yeah. Okay. I don't know :')
@StormDreamer There are so many dumb answers I want to give ahhh

Are you acusing me of something? :)
And most importantly, have you saw me with him? Or at his house?

@Fil
Oh, eh... sure, don't worry about it. I'm a little confused why it was directed at me, but my brain is a goo so yeah. Okay. I don't know :')
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
[quote name="Winterreise" date=2016-11-28 01:50:08] So um today's vision (I haven't died?) : Plant A is in a huge group of Plant B. Plant A strangles one of Plant B and Plant B becomes Plant A. This process repeats some time later and the results were the same. But when the process repeats after double the time has passed, Plant B did not change into Plant A. Double the time is in relation to the time between the first transformation and the second transformation. [/quote] Plant A is very likely to be the minority--the mafia, hiding in a group of townies. And then, Plant A sacrifices themself(?) in order to turn Plant B, an innocent player, into mafia? The mafia role can be passed through twice(?), before it doesn't work anymore? [url=https://epicmafia.com/role/143]Yakuza?[/url] or.... a [url=https://epicmafia.com/role/147]disguiser[/url]...? [s]I play too much epicmafia XD[/s]
Winterreise wrote on 2016-11-28:
So um today's vision (I haven't died?) :
Plant A is in a huge group of Plant B. Plant A strangles one of Plant B and Plant B becomes Plant A. This process repeats some time later and the results were the same. But when the process repeats after double the time has passed, Plant B did not change into Plant A.
Double the time is in relation to the time between the first transformation and the second transformation.

Plant A is very likely to be the minority--the mafia, hiding in a group of townies. And then, Plant A sacrifices themself(?) in order to turn Plant B, an innocent player, into mafia? The mafia role can be passed through twice(?), before it doesn't work anymore?

Yakuza? or.... a disguiser...?
I play too much epicmafia XD
jghAv2V.png
[quote name="Winterreise" date=2016-11-28 01:50:08] So um today's vision (I haven't died?) : Plant A is in a huge group of Plant B. Plant A strangles one of Plant B and Plant B becomes Plant A. This process repeats some time later and the results were the same. But when the process repeats after double the time has passed, Plant B did not change into Plant A. Double the time is in relation to the time between the first transformation and the second transformation. [/quote] Plant A is very likely to be the minority--the mafia, hiding in a group of townies. And then, Plant A sacrifices themself(?) in order to turn Plant B, an innocent player, into mafia? The mafia role can be passed through twice(?), before it doesn't work anymore? [url=https://epicmafia.com/role/143]Yakuza?[/url] or.... a [url=https://epicmafia.com/role/147]disguiser[/url]...? [s]I play too much epicmafia XD[/s]
Winterreise wrote on 2016-11-28:
So um today's vision (I haven't died?) :
Plant A is in a huge group of Plant B. Plant A strangles one of Plant B and Plant B becomes Plant A. This process repeats some time later and the results were the same. But when the process repeats after double the time has passed, Plant B did not change into Plant A.
Double the time is in relation to the time between the first transformation and the second transformation.

Plant A is very likely to be the minority--the mafia, hiding in a group of townies. And then, Plant A sacrifices themself(?) in order to turn Plant B, an innocent player, into mafia? The mafia role can be passed through twice(?), before it doesn't work anymore?

Yakuza? or.... a disguiser...?
I play too much epicmafia XD
jghAv2V.png
@Fil
Permission to delete double post?
@Fil
Permission to delete double post?
jghAv2V.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 148 149