Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Merchant Square Mafia Discussion - END
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 148 149
I'm getting to work on the spreadsheet, but it's pretty slow because I've got a whole ton of other things to do as well.

I'll try to get it up as soon as possible.
I'm getting to work on the spreadsheet, but it's pretty slow because I've got a whole ton of other things to do as well.

I'll try to get it up as soon as possible.
2rHLxZD.png
Well, that escalated quickly.

I'm injured and the medic just died.

Any other medics out there? I need some healing, stat.

Also, @Fil, could you change my pronouns? I find it a bit... disconcerting that you referred to me as a guy.
Well, that escalated quickly.

I'm injured and the medic just died.

Any other medics out there? I need some healing, stat.

Also, @Fil, could you change my pronouns? I find it a bit... disconcerting that you referred to me as a guy.
2rHLxZD.png
I went to think about the roles and colours and I have reason to believe that Storm is on the same side as me, because Fil mentioned that their roles are lavendar and teal. In the flavour text of Day 1, it is mentioned that Ler, Storm and I were patrolling the place and I do have a lavendar coloured role so I assume they are the same roles, or similar. And now that it is revealed that Chifuyiki's Salesman role is teal, Storm's teal coloured role should be the same/similar. And if you believe that I'm town, chances are that Storm is town too.

Note: I have nothing against/ for Storm, I just saw the colours and made the link

Waited 24hrs to post this omg

And what's with the question marks and bright yellow ._.
I went to think about the roles and colours and I have reason to believe that Storm is on the same side as me, because Fil mentioned that their roles are lavendar and teal. In the flavour text of Day 1, it is mentioned that Ler, Storm and I were patrolling the place and I do have a lavendar coloured role so I assume they are the same roles, or similar. And now that it is revealed that Chifuyiki's Salesman role is teal, Storm's teal coloured role should be the same/similar. And if you believe that I'm town, chances are that Storm is town too.

Note: I have nothing against/ for Storm, I just saw the colours and made the link

Waited 24hrs to post this omg

And what's with the question marks and bright yellow ._.
@silvernight104
Did you receive info regarding your attack?
@silvernight104
Did you receive info regarding your attack?
So um today's vision (I haven't died?) :
Plant A is in a huge group of Plant B. Plant A strangles one of Plant B and Plant B becomes Plant A. This process repeats some time later and the results were the same. But when the process repeats after double the time has passed, Plant B did not change into Plant A.
Double the time is in relation to the time between the first transformation and the second transformation.

Maybe a Mafia member can convert a townie if used at the correct time?

Also for my other clue solving ability: Storm has a supposedly (the info I got was quite vague) dangerous ability, though not necessarily aligned with town/mafia
So um today's vision (I haven't died?) :
Plant A is in a huge group of Plant B. Plant A strangles one of Plant B and Plant B becomes Plant A. This process repeats some time later and the results were the same. But when the process repeats after double the time has passed, Plant B did not change into Plant A.
Double the time is in relation to the time between the first transformation and the second transformation.

Maybe a Mafia member can convert a townie if used at the correct time?

Also for my other clue solving ability: Storm has a supposedly (the info I got was quite vague) dangerous ability, though not necessarily aligned with town/mafia
@Winterreise

Unfortunately, no. The one thing I do know is that I can't do anything about it; someone else has to heal me. (Obviously, since I'm not a medic myself)

Anyway, I'd like to ask @Fil. Do I have to be healed by the EoD or before N2 is up?

I'll try and get the spreadsheet up so my death won't be in vain (If it happens).

(I'm also of the opinion that I was targeted by the maf because I'm the one who volunteered to do the spreadsheet. Maybe if I hadn't I would be spared. Hmm.)
@Winterreise

Unfortunately, no. The one thing I do know is that I can't do anything about it; someone else has to heal me. (Obviously, since I'm not a medic myself)

Anyway, I'd like to ask @Fil. Do I have to be healed by the EoD or before N2 is up?

I'll try and get the spreadsheet up so my death won't be in vain (If it happens).

(I'm also of the opinion that I was targeted by the maf because I'm the one who volunteered to do the spreadsheet. Maybe if I hadn't I would be spared. Hmm.)
2rHLxZD.png
@Winterreise

That's... an interesting vision. It's also very, very confusing. I'm not sure exactly what happened, to be honest, because the way it's worded is confusing.

Perhaps you could summarize it or reword it a bit so I can understand?

Oh, so it looks like @StormDreamer might either be a neutral, then. Hmm. It makes them a target for the mafia in the fact that they have a (supposedly) dangerous ability, but they are neutral, so maybe they won't be targeted by the mafia. Hmm.

It's more probable that the mafia will target them tonight, though, unless they are one of their own.
@Winterreise

That's... an interesting vision. It's also very, very confusing. I'm not sure exactly what happened, to be honest, because the way it's worded is confusing.

Perhaps you could summarize it or reword it a bit so I can understand?

Oh, so it looks like @StormDreamer might either be a neutral, then. Hmm. It makes them a target for the mafia in the fact that they have a (supposedly) dangerous ability, but they are neutral, so maybe they won't be targeted by the mafia. Hmm.

It's more probable that the mafia will target them tonight, though, unless they are one of their own.
2rHLxZD.png
@SilverNight104

Ok. I might have to PM the healer for the mechanic I'm about to tweak.
@SilverNight104

Ok. I might have to PM the healer for the mechanic I'm about to tweak.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
@Winterreise

There isn't decisive evidence for their second ability that's why it's question marks. And also, that color is maize. You might want to look it up.
@Winterreise

There isn't decisive evidence for their second ability that's why it's question marks. And also, that color is maize. You might want to look it up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
[quote name="Winterreise" date=2016-11-28 01:50:08] Also for my other clue solving ability: Storm has a supposedly (the info I got was quite vague) dangerous ability, though not necessarily aligned with town/mafia [/quote] @Winterreise First of all, your [i]OTHER[/i] clue solving ability? I guess I could say that my teal ability is...dangerous, if used incorrectly. Sooo, yeah, I guess your point stands...? And yes, I guess it would be safest to assume that I'm neutral for now. [s]I'm an innocent neutral party member guys, there's no need to kill me owo[/s]
Winterreise wrote on 2016-11-28:

@Winterreise
First of all, your OTHER clue solving ability?
I guess I could say that my teal ability is...dangerous, if used incorrectly. Sooo, yeah, I guess your point stands...?

And yes, I guess it would be safest to assume that I'm neutral for now. I'm an innocent neutral party member guys, there's no need to kill me owo
jghAv2V.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 148 149