1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 148 149
Okay thank you for clearing that up.
Okay thank you for clearing that up.
4pgWgfy.png
Sketch Commissions [G/T/USD]
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@StormDreamer @Teddybears @Leremis @nsts @Werelynx @luxmold @Winterreise @CaptianCookie@Sleepygnostic @lpshoper @Chifuyuki @Combtaystic @AgentGabriel @luckgandor @Gwendolyn@Beheaded @SilverDragon568 @WithoutBounds @Revalis @DuskyFlareon @VivaFariy@TheNightDancer @Frysa @Journey @SilverNight104
Substitutes:
@Nerasis @BlueAlphyn885 @Rangiku @Cognitive
Spectators:
@xspideray @84inch

The sun has set. Night as come. Beyond this post is the Night phase.

First Sunset

It has been years since shops has closed their doors and windows early. The night is dangerous to wander through.

Before the last rays of sunlight went away, Chifuyuki was arrested. The man was caught without difficulty. Chifuyuki was brought to the center of Merchant Square and killed. The man was emotionless and mindless like they were drunk before they were killed.

The police investigated the quarters of Chifuyuki. They found crates of beauty products and a list of of its prices. This clearly shows that Chifuyuki was a Salesman.

They also found vials of rather toxic substances. This also clearly shows that Chifuyuki was a Poisoner.

Summary:

Chifuyuki was lynched.

Chifuyuki is a [ Salesman/Poisoner ]

Nothing of otherly significance happened.
@StormDreamer @Teddybears @Leremis @nsts @Werelynx @luxmold @Winterreise @CaptianCookie@Sleepygnostic @lpshoper @Chifuyuki @Combtaystic @AgentGabriel @luckgandor @Gwendolyn@Beheaded @SilverDragon568 @WithoutBounds @Revalis @DuskyFlareon @VivaFariy@TheNightDancer @Frysa @Journey @SilverNight104
Substitutes:
Spectators:
@xspideray @84inch

The sun has set. Night as come. Beyond this post is the Night phase.

First Sunset

It has been years since shops has closed their doors and windows early. The night is dangerous to wander through.

Before the last rays of sunlight went away, Chifuyuki was arrested. The man was caught without difficulty. Chifuyuki was brought to the center of Merchant Square and killed. The man was emotionless and mindless like they were drunk before they were killed.

The police investigated the quarters of Chifuyuki. They found crates of beauty products and a list of of its prices. This clearly shows that Chifuyuki was a Salesman.

They also found vials of rather toxic substances. This also clearly shows that Chifuyuki was a Poisoner.

Summary:

Chifuyuki was lynched.

Chifuyuki is a [ Salesman/Poisoner ]

Nothing of otherly significance happened.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
If poisoner ain't a mafia role, I'll eat my hat.
If poisoner ain't a mafia role, I'll eat my hat.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
@Journey

It's still night. You don't have a special ability to speak at night.
@Journey

It's still night. You don't have a special ability to speak at night.
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
@Fil
(Wait, this already started? I thought there was just introduction and then we'd get another notice)
@Fil
(Wait, this already started? I thought there was just introduction and then we'd get another notice)
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
@Fil
(What time does Night end? So everyone knows, I'm here and alive and I wasn't here before because of Thanksgiving. )
@Fil
(What time does Night end? So everyone knows, I'm here and alive and I wasn't here before because of Thanksgiving. )
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
@VivaFariy

It ends by rollover.

Edit: I used a really faulty word.
@VivaFariy

It ends by rollover.

Edit: I used a really faulty word.
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
@Fil (I can use my role now right?)
@Fil (I can use my role now right?)
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
@ people

I was at a resolute cabin this weekend, can someone fill me in quickly?
@ people

I was at a resolute cabin this weekend, can someone fill me in quickly?
@StormDreamer @Teddybears @Leremis @nsts @Werelynx @luxmold @Winterreise @CaptianCookie@Sleepygnostic @lpshoper @Chifuyuki @Combtaystic @AgentGabriel @luckgandor @Gwendolyn @Beheaded @SilverDragon568 @WithoutBounds @Revalis @DuskyFlareon @VivaFariy@TheNightDancer @Frysa @Journey @SilverNight104
Substitutes:
Spectators:
@xspideray @84inch

The sun is rising. Day has begun. Discussion may begin again.

Second Sunrise

Before the first rays of sunlight has even peered into the world, VivaFariy has come back from a business venture in Thanksgivia. She came in a simple hot air balloon landing at the edge of the town in the middle of the night.

Combtaystic just woke up from indefinite coma last night. At least the patient appears to be relieved after waking up before actually assumed to be dead.

However, luckgandor's dead body was found in his office lifeless. luckgandor is the Medic. May his soul be in peace.

SilverNight104 is found laying on the floor in his room trying to mend her wounds and breathing heavily. Good thing she's an experienced warrior and survived the attack. Her wounds are pretty bad; she could die in the next day if he isn't treated by then.

Summary:

VivaFariy and Combtaystic is apparently alive.

luckgandor is a [ Medic/C?????? ]

SilverNight104 is injured and will die if not treated.

Others:

Nerasis is substituting Beheaded.

BlueAlphyn885 is substituting Sleepygnostic.

Notes:

Do you decide to pass, substitutes? Just let me know and I might have someone else substitute your substitution.
@StormDreamer @Teddybears @Leremis @nsts @Werelynx @luxmold @Winterreise @CaptianCookie@Sleepygnostic @lpshoper @Chifuyuki @Combtaystic @AgentGabriel @luckgandor @Gwendolyn @Beheaded @SilverDragon568 @WithoutBounds @Revalis @DuskyFlareon @VivaFariy@TheNightDancer @Frysa @Journey @SilverNight104
Substitutes:
Spectators:
@xspideray @84inch

The sun is rising. Day has begun. Discussion may begin again.

Second Sunrise

Before the first rays of sunlight has even peered into the world, VivaFariy has come back from a business venture in Thanksgivia. She came in a simple hot air balloon landing at the edge of the town in the middle of the night.

Combtaystic just woke up from indefinite coma last night. At least the patient appears to be relieved after waking up before actually assumed to be dead.

However, luckgandor's dead body was found in his office lifeless. luckgandor is the Medic. May his soul be in peace.

SilverNight104 is found laying on the floor in his room trying to mend her wounds and breathing heavily. Good thing she's an experienced warrior and survived the attack. Her wounds are pretty bad; she could die in the next day if he isn't treated by then.

Summary:

VivaFariy and Combtaystic is apparently alive.

luckgandor is a [ Medic/C?????? ]

SilverNight104 is injured and will die if not treated.

Others:

Nerasis is substituting Beheaded.

BlueAlphyn885 is substituting Sleepygnostic.

Notes:

Do you decide to pass, substitutes? Just let me know and I might have someone else substitute your substitution.
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 148 149