Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Hoard Items
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][size=6][b]INTRO[/b][/size][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28346202] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/283463/28346202_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b][i]Hello, I'm Mois (no, not like "me" in French). This is the Bellum clan's store. (You could say, merchandise?) Feel free to take a look around, see if there's anything that strikes your fancy! I'm going to let Alexander here cover pricing details! (You could say, letting the treasurer handle the rest?)[/i][/b] ----- [i]((Note from GiroGirl: DUDE I WISH I COULD HAVE ALEXANDER RAP HERE BUT I'M TERRIBLE AT THAT.))[/i] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28629730] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/286298/28629730_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b][i]Hey all! Just going over the stuff you need to know about pricing and all that. Read below![/i][/b] [list][*]Our gem:treasure ratio is 1:750 [*]We go by slightly lower than LAH. [*]Shadow flight members get a 15% discount on dragons; noobs (those who joined within the last registration window; and stop glaring at me, Eliza, they will always be noobs and not newbies to me) get a 25% discount on everything. [b]If you bump the thread, you get a 5% discount on your next purchase (must remind us).[/b] NONE OF THESE are stackable. [*]Food prices are as follows, (unless the food is 5 points or above. Then we go by LAH). I will do all calculations to save you time, but feel free to check my work if you wish. You get a discount for stacks: Meat: 40t/point, 3.5kt/stack Plants: 50t/point, 4.5kt/stack Seafood: 125t/point, 12kt/stack Insects: 75t/point, 7kt/stack [*]Always accepting as payment: - Treasure - Gems - Things on our [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1976451]wishlist[/url] [*]Sometimes accepting as payment: - Chests/crates - Unhatched eggs - Food points [*]Never accepting as payment: - Materials - Trinkets [*]If you're interested in an item, ping or message us![/list] ----- [b]SERVICES[/b] [list][*]Level 5 cauldron: OPEN - Cost: Transmuting cost, plus a 100t service charge [*]Shadow nests (Cost: negotiable): - Nest 1: CLOSED - Nest 2: CLOSED - Nest 3: CLOSED[/list]
INTRO

Hello, I'm Mois (no, not like "me" in French). This is the Bellum clan's store. (You could say, merchandise?) Feel free to take a look around, see if there's anything that strikes your fancy!
I'm going to let Alexander here cover pricing details! (You could say, letting the treasurer handle the rest?)

((Note from GiroGirl: DUDE I WISH I COULD HAVE ALEXANDER RAP HERE BUT I'M TERRIBLE AT THAT.)) Hey all! Just going over the stuff you need to know about pricing and all that. Read below!
  • Our gem:treasure ratio is 1:750
  • We go by slightly lower than LAH.
  • Shadow flight members get a 15% discount on dragons; noobs (those who joined within the last registration window; and stop glaring at me, Eliza, they will always be noobs and not newbies to me) get a 25% discount on everything. If you bump the thread, you get a 5% discount on your next purchase (must remind us). NONE OF THESE are stackable.
  • Food prices are as follows, (unless the food is 5 points or above. Then we go by LAH). I will do all calculations to save you time, but feel free to check my work if you wish. You get a discount for stacks:
    Meat: 40t/point, 3.5kt/stack
    Plants: 50t/point, 4.5kt/stack
    Seafood: 125t/point, 12kt/stack
    Insects: 75t/point, 7kt/stack
  • Always accepting as payment:
    - Treasure
    - Gems
    - Things on our wishlist
  • Sometimes accepting as payment:
    - Chests/crates
    - Unhatched eggs
    - Food points
  • Never accepting as payment:
    - Materials
    - Trinkets
  • If you're interested in an item, ping or message us!

SERVICES
  • Level 5 cauldron: OPEN
    - Cost: Transmuting cost, plus a 100t service charge
  • Shadow nests (Cost: negotiable):
    - Nest 1: CLOSED
    - Nest 2: CLOSED
    - Nest 3: CLOSED
[center][size=6][b]MERCHANDISE[/b][/size][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28423557] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/284236/28423557_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b][i]Heya! Keroro at your service. I'm in charge of all the goings-on involving our hoard. Here's all the stuff for sale below![/i][/b] [quote=Festival Items/Event Items][item=Bamboo Breeze Cape][item=Marva's Invisibility Cloak][item=The Emperor's New Clothes][/quote] [quote=Festival Currency][item=Deepearth Geode][item=Messengers Scroll][item=Shimmering Pinecone][/quote] [quote=Apparel][item=Bamboo Breeze Cape][item=Contrast Rogue Hood][item=Marva's Invisibility Cloak][item=Peacekeeping Headband][item=Rubber Laboratory Gloves][item=The Emperor's New Clothes][item=Wiggly Sight][/quote] [quote=Familiars][item=Fiendcat][/quote] [quote=Battle Items][item=Minor Health Potion][/quote] [quote=Alchemy] [quote=Ingredients][item=Blue Goo][item=Blue Ooze][item=Coarse Alchemical Reduction][item=Copper Muck][item=Glass Beaker][item=Green Goo][item=Green Ooze][item=Green Sludge][item=Irradiated Alchemical Reduction][item=Orange Ooze][item=Orange Sludge][item=Purple Goo][item=Purple Ooze][item=Purple Sludge][item=Red Goo][item=Red Sludge][item=Sizzling Phosphorus][item=Yellow Goo][item=Yellow Ooze][item=Yellow Sludge][/quote] [quote=Components][item=Broken Bottle][item=Crumbling Relief][item=Dried Cedar Branch][item=Driftwood Branch][item=Fancy Silver-Plated Buckle][item=Fir Branch][item=Forest Field Guide][item=Intact Parchment][item=Pine Branch][item=Rusted Iron Belt Buckle][item=Silver Ore][item=Smoky Quartz][/quote] [/quote] [quote=Swipp's Swap Stand][item=Amber-trapped Fly][item=Amber-trapped Mosquito][item=Ancient Fungus Spores][item=Aquatic Relic][item=Azure Lure][item=Bamboo Cluster][item=Battered Gauntlet][item=Berserker's Belt][item=Birch Logs][item=Black Bishop][item=Bluefin Charger Fin][item=Bone Fragments][item=Brawler Gauntlet][item=Broken Bottle][item=Canopic Jar][item=Cedar Logs][item=Celestial Horn][item=Chimera Relic][item=Chipped Blackened Legbones][item=Cobalt Ore][item=Copper Ore][item=Crumbling Leather][item=Depleted Sacridite][item=Discarded Ribbon][item=Driftwood Branch][item=Driftwood Log][item=Fairy Ears][item=Firestarter][item=Fluted Conch][item=Forgotten Poet's Tools][item=Fragile Antler][item=Glowing Pocket Bauble][item=Gold Ore][item=Gravel][item=Hardy Antler][item=Haunted Stone Orb][item=Impure Sacridite][item=Intact Parchment][item=Iron Ore][item=Lead Ore][item=Mangled Textile][item=Moldy Leather][item=Moth-Eaten Rug][item=Nickel Ore][item=Nightsky Fuiran Hide][item=Obsidian][item=Platinum Ore][item=Rasa Pottery Fragment][item=Red Linen Fabric Scrap][item=Reflective Fish Scales][item=Rose Quartz][item=Rotting Leather][item=Runed Tuft of Fur][item=Sacridite][item=Salt][item=Sand][item=Scroll Case][item=Sea Scorpion Fossil][item=Seeker Brooch][item=Seeker Orb][item=Silver Ore][item=Smooth Pebbles][item=Sparrow Skull][item=Squirrel Skull][item=Stone Fertility Statue][item=Tin Ore][item=Umbral Yarn][item=Unnatural Leg Bones][item=Used Cartography Ink][item=White Linen Fabric Scrap][/quote] [quote=Skins/Accents][item=Skin: Depleted Dreams][item=Skin: Fertility Queen][/quote] [quote=Specialty]NONE[/quote] [quote=Chests]NONE[/quote] [quote=Food Points][LIST][*]Insects: 0 points [*]Meat: 0 points [*]Seafood: 0 points [*]Plants: 8 points[/LIST][/quote]
MERCHANDISE
Heya! Keroro at your service. I'm in charge of all the goings-on involving our hoard. Here's all the stuff for sale below!
Festival Items/Event Items wrote:
Bamboo Breeze Cape Marva's Invisibility Cloak The Emperor's New Clothes
Festival Currency wrote:
Deepearth Geode Shimmering Pinecone
Apparel wrote:
Bamboo Breeze Cape Contrast Rogue Hood Marva's Invisibility Cloak Peacekeeping Headband Rubber Laboratory Gloves The Emperor's New Clothes Wiggly Sight
Familiars wrote:
Fiendcat
Battle Items wrote:
Minor Health Potion
Alchemy wrote:
Ingredients wrote:
Blue Goo Blue Ooze Coarse Alchemical Reduction Copper Muck Glass Beaker Green Goo Green Ooze Green Sludge Irradiated Alchemical Reduction Orange Ooze Orange Sludge Purple Goo Purple Ooze Purple Sludge Red Goo Red Sludge Sizzling Phosphorus Yellow Goo Yellow Ooze Yellow Sludge
Components wrote:
Broken Bottle Crumbling Relief Dried Cedar Branch Driftwood Branch Fancy Silver-Plated Buckle Fir Branch Forest Field Guide Intact Parchment Pine Branch Rusted Iron Belt Buckle Silver Ore Smoky Quartz
Swipp's Swap Stand wrote:
Amber-trapped Fly Amber-trapped Mosquito Ancient Fungus Spores Aquatic Relic Azure Lure Bamboo Cluster Battered Gauntlet Berserker's Belt Birch Logs Black Bishop Bluefin Charger Fin Bone Fragments Brawler Gauntlet Broken Bottle Canopic Jar Cedar Logs Celestial Horn Chimera Relic Chipped Blackened Legbones Cobalt Ore Copper Ore Crumbling Leather Depleted Sacridite Discarded Ribbon Driftwood Branch Driftwood Log Fairy Ears Firestarter Fluted Conch Forgotten Poet's Tools Fragile Antler Glowing Pocket Bauble Gold Ore Gravel Hardy Antler Haunted Stone Orb Impure Sacridite Intact Parchment Iron Ore Lead Ore Mangled Textile Moldy Leather Moth-Eaten Rug Nickel Ore Nightsky Fuiran Hide Obsidian Platinum Ore Rasa Pottery Fragment Red Linen Fabric Scrap Reflective Fish Scales Rose Quartz Rotting Leather Runed Tuft of Fur Sacridite Salt Sand Scroll Case Sea Scorpion Fossil Seeker Brooch Seeker Orb Silver Ore Smooth Pebbles Sparrow Skull Squirrel Skull Stone Fertility Statue Tin Ore Umbral Yarn Unnatural Leg Bones Used Cartography Ink White Linen Fabric Scrap
Skins/Accents wrote:
Skin: Depleted Dreams Skin: Fertility Queen
Specialty wrote:
NONE
Chests wrote:
NONE
Food Points wrote:
  • Insects: 0 points
  • Meat: 0 points
  • Seafood: 0 points
  • Plants: 8 points
OUR WISHLIST
  • We will accept any item on our wishlist as payment, provided it is similar in payment to the item(s) you want
  • Of course we're happy to accept items that exceed value, but we'd consider that a bit of a gift
  • Since our wishlist is a bit long, it's posted in a separate thread, which we're linking to below

The Bellum clan wishlist is HERE.
OUR WISHLIST
  • We will accept any item on our wishlist as payment, provided it is similar in payment to the item(s) you want
  • Of course we're happy to accept items that exceed value, but we'd consider that a bit of a gift
  • Since our wishlist is a bit long, it's posted in a separate thread, which we're linking to below

The Bellum clan wishlist is HERE.
@GiroGirl723 Hiya! If you're not using your cauldron, would you mind transmuting some things for me? I can pay between 250 and 400 tr for each item (:
@GiroGirl723 Hiya! If you're not using your cauldron, would you mind transmuting some things for me? I can pay between 250 and 400 tr for each item (:
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi Sure thing! I actually put some stuff in and forgot to update, but it's gonna be ready in about an hour. Do you mind waiting that long? I can discount for the wait.
@Runi Sure thing! I actually put some stuff in and forgot to update, but it's gonna be ready in about an hour. Do you mind waiting that long? I can discount for the wait.
@GiroGirl723
I'm interested in your Ambush & Copper Muck; I know I have a ton of the apparel you're looking for, I'll edit this post with what I have. :) By the way, how much copper muck do you have available?
@GiroGirl723
I'm interested in your Ambush & Copper Muck; I know I have a ton of the apparel you're looking for, I'll edit this post with what I have. :) By the way, how much copper muck do you have available?
@Fioreth
Sweet! And I have only 1 copper muck, unfortunately. Will that be enough for you?
@Fioreth
Sweet! And I have only 1 copper muck, unfortunately. Will that be enough for you?
@GiroGirl723 I don't mind waiting and no need to discount for the wait :) Just let me know what your price is & if there's a limit to how many items I can send~ I was planning on a stack of 20 but if you'd prefer less (or more) that's totally fine :D
@GiroGirl723 I don't mind waiting and no need to discount for the wait :) Just let me know what your price is & if there's a limit to how many items I can send~ I was planning on a stack of 20 but if you'd prefer less (or more) that's totally fine :D
6mWOUG0.png
@GiroGirl723 Could I grab all of the Crane armour pieces? I can pay treasure and I also have a Bronze Steampunk Vest & White Linen Wing Wraps if you still need those off your list.
@GiroGirl723 Could I grab all of the Crane armour pieces? I can pay treasure and I also have a Bronze Steampunk Vest & White Linen Wing Wraps if you still need those off your list.
tGryVwd.png
30thoy9.png
.:ONLINE:.|+2hrs FR
rvxbpu.png
icon_gems.png 315 of 2.8KG icon_gems.png
WCcA1ec.png
@musicfan4 Of course! I'll send you the crossroads with the calculations right away!
@musicfan4 Of course! I'll send you the crossroads with the calculations right away!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9