It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
The Feast
The cornucopia is replenished with food, supplies, weapons, and memoirs from the tributes' families.

Susie decides not to go to The Feast.

2D spots Funny Valentine and says, "I found you, faker!"

Minato Arisato drops an anvil on D4C, Nyarlathotep and Zuko. That’s one way to lose weight!

Sunny sends some nice Spam to Shub-Niggurath. Shub-Niggurath was not amused.

Ral Zarek and Kurapika fight. Until Ral Zarek's sword breaks. At least he didn't die.

Rin Kagamine decides not to go to The Feast.

@dragonlady1803 @Starkitti @FValentine @luckless @EmbertheSkywing @ShinyDecidueye @GoddessOfCarries @TheEnderDraco
The Feast
The cornucopia is replenished with food, supplies, weapons, and memoirs from the tributes' families.

Susie decides not to go to The Feast.

2D spots Funny Valentine and says, "I found you, faker!"

Minato Arisato drops an anvil on D4C, Nyarlathotep and Zuko. That’s one way to lose weight!

Sunny sends some nice Spam to Shub-Niggurath. Shub-Niggurath was not amused.

Ral Zarek and Kurapika fight. Until Ral Zarek's sword breaks. At least he didn't die.

Rin Kagamine decides not to go to The Feast.

@dragonlady1803 @Starkitti @FValentine @luckless @EmbertheSkywing @ShinyDecidueye @GoddessOfCarries @TheEnderDraco
Ru6naU3.png
Y'ALL IM GONNA THROW REAL HUMAN HANDS THIS IS THE SECOND TIME SPARKLING DIED RIGHT AFTER HERB I SJFJSXJKSOSMALXKSKSKS
Y'ALL IM GONNA THROW REAL HUMAN HANDS THIS IS THE SECOND TIME SPARKLING DIED RIGHT AFTER HERB I SJFJSXJKSOSMALXKSKSKS
Untitled1590_20240226081000.png
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
Day 11

Rin Kagamine tries to shoot Ral Zarek, but Ral Zarek stops the bullets from hitting him with psychokinesis.

Susie warns 2D about them stairs bro.

Kurapika moves like Jagger.

Shub-Niggurath is turned in to a dog for the day.

Funny Valentine becomes the most powerful anime character ever. Nobody can kill him.

Minato Arisato destroys Sunny's plate of spaghetti, claiming that he doesn't trust the chef who cooked it.

Day 11

Rin Kagamine tries to shoot Ral Zarek, but Ral Zarek stops the bullets from hitting him with psychokinesis.

Susie warns 2D about them stairs bro.

Kurapika moves like Jagger.

Shub-Niggurath is turned in to a dog for the day.

Funny Valentine becomes the most powerful anime character ever. Nobody can kill him.

Minato Arisato destroys Sunny's plate of spaghetti, claiming that he doesn't trust the chef who cooked it.

Ru6naU3.png
Quote:

ral where'd you get that
Quote:

ral where'd you get that
[quote name="Luxembourg" date="2018-11-02 17:57:06" ] Y'ALL IM GONNA THROW REAL HUMAN HANDS THIS IS THE SECOND TIME SPARKLING DIED RIGHT AFTER HERB I SJFJSXJKSOSMALXKSKSKS [/quote] I'll throw human hands right alongside you :'( @Luxembourg The-- fact they promised to help eachother win. I HATE three-way fights. Not the first time I lost a favorite. To think Ral rescued Mustard from drowning earlier. Jeez.
Luxembourg wrote on 2018-11-02 17:57:06:
I'll throw human hands right alongside you

:'(

@Luxembourg

The-- fact they promised to help eachother win.
I HATE three-way fights. Not the first time I lost a favorite.

To think Ral rescued Mustard from drowning earlier.
Jeez.
T3TuubO.png
Yeah even I'm disappointed in Ral, and I entered him.
Yeah even I'm disappointed in Ral, and I entered him.
[center][i]5 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/IToncmK.png[/img] Killua Zoldyk District 2 [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/crovenbreak/images/f/f5/Sparkling_Cookie.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/200?cb=20180130133639.png[/img] Sparkling Cookie District 5 [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/09/86/8b/09868b771abd90715fa0eb5d0b105e60.jpg[/img] D4C District 8 [img]https://davidjrodger.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/nyarlathotep_by_corwin_cross-d5gv67e.jpg[/img] Nyarlathotep District 4 [img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/68/90/d3/6890d3bd7784e11816f39b4302bd4e14.jpg[/img] Zuko District 11 [/center] @dragonlady1803 @Starkitti @FValentine @luckless @EmbertheSkywing @ShinyDecidueye @GoddessOfCarries @TheEnderDraco
5 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

IToncmK.png
Killua Zoldyk
District 2
200?cb=20180130133639.png
Sparkling Cookie
District 5
09868b771abd90715fa0eb5d0b105e60.jpg
D4C
District 8
nyarlathotep_by_corwin_cross-d5gv67e.jpg
Nyarlathotep
District 4
6890d3bd7784e11816f39b4302bd4e14.jpg
Zuko
District 11

Ru6naU3.png
I... Aught to go...
@Hamkid
I... Aught to go...
@Hamkid
T3TuubO.png
Night 11

Susie begs for Kurapika to kill her. He reluctantly obliges, killing Susie.

Ral Zarek, Funny Valentine, and Sunny all create a plan to overthrow the government.

Minato Arisato wanders into the Tatters, and never returns.

2D receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Shub-Niggurath attempts to snuggle with Rin Kagamine, earning her a broken nose.

Day 12

2D will not stop hugging Shub-Niggurath.

The games get to Funny Valentine's head and he snaps. He hunts down Rin Kagamine and slaughters her.

Ral Zarek zones out while breeding frogs.

Kurapika has to carry the lantern.

Sunny went through the Pit of 100 Trials and never came out.

Night 11

Susie begs for Kurapika to kill her. He reluctantly obliges, killing Susie.

Ral Zarek, Funny Valentine, and Sunny all create a plan to overthrow the government.

Minato Arisato wanders into the Tatters, and never returns.

2D receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Shub-Niggurath attempts to snuggle with Rin Kagamine, earning her a broken nose.

Day 12

2D will not stop hugging Shub-Niggurath.

The games get to Funny Valentine's head and he snaps. He hunts down Rin Kagamine and slaughters her.

Ral Zarek zones out while breeding frogs.

Kurapika has to carry the lantern.

Sunny went through the Pit of 100 Trials and never came out.

Ru6naU3.png
1 2 ... 5002 5003 5004 5005 5006 ... 5991 5992