Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Dog Park Mafia: Ended
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 57 58
@StormDreamer
I still find it hilarious that you were done in by smiley faces during Zootopia. lol

1.) What's your name and do you have any nicknames you want us to call you by? What are your activity times?
Firefly, and it's random throughout the day.

2.) Are you happy with the role and dog you got?
Yup.

3.) What's your personal meta?
Be active and contribute.

4.) Do you think there's a difference between "scummy" and "anti-town" behavior?
Nope. If you seem scummy, that doesn't seem very for-town to me.

5.) How do you feel about a D1 lynch?
Do it, always do it.

6.) Do you own any pets?
Nope. I used to, but not anymore.

7.) Free space!
Just a heads up, I won't likely be active tomorrow as I have an exam to study for. Also, I'm less active on the weekends.
@StormDreamer
I still find it hilarious that you were done in by smiley faces during Zootopia. lol

1.) What's your name and do you have any nicknames you want us to call you by? What are your activity times?
Firefly, and it's random throughout the day.

2.) Are you happy with the role and dog you got?
Yup.

3.) What's your personal meta?
Be active and contribute.

4.) Do you think there's a difference between "scummy" and "anti-town" behavior?
Nope. If you seem scummy, that doesn't seem very for-town to me.

5.) How do you feel about a D1 lynch?
Do it, always do it.

6.) Do you own any pets?
Nope. I used to, but not anymore.

7.) Free space!
Just a heads up, I won't likely be active tomorrow as I have an exam to study for. Also, I'm less active on the weekends.
[quote name="@LittleFirefly" date=2016-10-10 20:12:04] @/StormDreamer I still find it hilarious that you were done in by smiley faces during Zootopia. lol [/quote] *criii*
@LittleFirefly wrote on 2016-10-10:
@/StormDreamer

*criii*
jghAv2V.png
[quote name="@StormDreamer" date=2016-10-10 20:09:32] but when I play town of salem I go "GIVE ME JESTER I WANT TO GET JESTER" It would be fun if I had a jester role during forum mafia too because I happen to have a natural tendency to appear scummy to people, whether I'm town or scum. [/quote] Well you have just claimed aligment in your questinnaire post. It sure does make you look suspicious :) Being town is fun when you get those scums pinned down. Beside that it's mostly suffering and confusion. I'm in favor of neutral roles. When town I feel confident but paranoid when scum paranoid and paranoid lol.
@StormDreamer wrote on 2016-10-10:
but when I play town of salem I go "GIVE ME JESTER I WANT TO GET JESTER"
It would be fun if I had a jester role during forum mafia too because I happen to have a natural tendency to appear scummy to people, whether I'm town or scum.

Well you have just claimed aligment in your questinnaire post. It sure does make you look suspicious :)

Being town is fun when you get those scums pinned down. Beside that it's mostly suffering and confusion.

I'm in favor of neutral roles. When town I feel confident but paranoid when scum paranoid and paranoid lol.
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
@StormDreamer

I also enjoy being jester, because nearly every time, I end up being the only one winning and the other teams killing eachother on the same day when I'm jest. Then again, I'm hardly ever Jester because of my XX role curse.
@StormDreamer

I also enjoy being jester, because nearly every time, I end up being the only one winning and the other teams killing eachother on the same day when I'm jest. Then again, I'm hardly ever Jester because of my XX role curse.
[quote name="nsts" date=2016-10-10 20:16:56] [quote name="@/StormDreamer" date=2016-10-10 20:09:32] but when I play town of salem I go "GIVE ME JESTER I WANT TO GET JESTER" It would be fun if I had a jester role during forum mafia too because I happen to have a natural tendency to appear scummy to people, whether I'm town or scum. [/quote] Well you have just claimed aligment in your questinnaire post. It sure does make you look suspicious[b] :) [/b] Being town is fun when you get those scums pinned down. Beside that it's mostly suffering and confusion. I'm in favor of neutral roles. When town I feel confident but paranoid when scum paranoid and paranoid lol. [/quote] *gasps* YOU SCUMMY SCUM SCUM HOW COULD YOU USE THAT EVIL SMILEY FACE
nsts wrote on 2016-10-10:
@/StormDreamer wrote on 2016-10-10:
It would be fun if I had a jester role during forum mafia too because I happen to have a natural tendency to appear scummy to people, whether I'm town or scum.

Well you have just claimed aligment in your questinnaire post. It sure does make you look suspicious :)

Being town is fun when you get those scums pinned down. Beside that it's mostly suffering and confusion.

I'm in favor of neutral roles. When town I feel confident but paranoid when scum paranoid and paranoid lol.

*gasps* YOU SCUMMY SCUM SCUM
HOW COULD YOU USE THAT EVIL SMILEY FACE
jghAv2V.png
[quote name="nsts" date=2016-10-10 20:16:56] Well you have just claimed aligment in your questinnaire post. It sure does make you look suspicious :) [/quote] @nsts no -_-

@nsts no -_-
jghAv2V.png
[quote name="StormDreamer" date=2016-10-10 20:18:38] [quote name="nsts" date=2016-10-10 20:16:56] [quote name="@/StormDreamer" date=2016-10-10 20:09:32] but when I play town of salem I go "GIVE ME JESTER I WANT TO GET JESTER" It would be fun if I had a jester role during forum mafia too because I happen to have a natural tendency to appear scummy to people, whether I'm town or scum. [/quote] Well you have just claimed aligment in your questinnaire post. It sure does make you look suspicious[b] :) [/b] Being town is fun when you get those scums pinned down. Beside that it's mostly suffering and confusion. I'm in favor of neutral roles. When town I feel confident but paranoid when scum paranoid and paranoid lol. [/quote] *gasps* YOU SCUMMY SCUM SCUM HOW COULD YOU USE THAT EVIL SMILEY FACE [/quote] Nice @StormDreamer, found the scum already!
StormDreamer wrote on 2016-10-10:
@/StormDreamer wrote on 2016-10-10:

*gasps* YOU SCUMMY SCUM SCUM
HOW COULD YOU USE THAT EVIL SMILEY FACE

Nice @StormDreamer, found the scum already!
[quote name="StormDreamer" date=2016-10-10 20:19:35] @/nsts no -_- [/quote] @StormDreamer yes :)
StormDreamer wrote on 2016-10-10:
@/nsts no -_-

@StormDreamer yes :)
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
@Combtaystic @StormDreamer

It's a fairly easy role, and while I do like Jesters, it's annoying how some believe spam gets them hung. I haven't played in awhile however.

@nsts

For the most part, I feel you. Neutral roles are terrifying yet relaxing in their own way for me, while (most, not all) town roles tend to terrify me because I usually don't have a good one.

I also understand the suspicion, but I don't see how they claimed alignment? Ah, wait, nevermind. I was dumb. Claiming is v v suspicious, but I'm just gonna add that to my notes and back off lol

-

For no reason, these are the Town of Salem roles I particularly like;
Executioner, Spy, Bodyguard, Blackmailer, Consigliere, Witch, aaaaaand *drumroll* MAYOR bc for some reason I start flashing orders and everyone goes with it. most are townie roles BC there's more variety but how can you hate spy its a spooky role. I don't know why I put that there. I just like talking about roles. A lot
@Combtaystic @StormDreamer

It's a fairly easy role, and while I do like Jesters, it's annoying how some believe spam gets them hung. I haven't played in awhile however.

@nsts

For the most part, I feel you. Neutral roles are terrifying yet relaxing in their own way for me, while (most, not all) town roles tend to terrify me because I usually don't have a good one.

I also understand the suspicion, but I don't see how they claimed alignment? Ah, wait, nevermind. I was dumb. Claiming is v v suspicious, but I'm just gonna add that to my notes and back off lol

-

For no reason, these are the Town of Salem roles I particularly like;
Executioner, Spy, Bodyguard, Blackmailer, Consigliere, Witch, aaaaaand *drumroll* MAYOR bc for some reason I start flashing orders and everyone goes with it. most are townie roles BC there's more variety but how can you hate spy its a spooky role. I don't know why I put that there. I just like talking about roles. A lot
banner_grimm.png
@xspideray I remember ccing jailed during the day, and then keep saying "I'm retri" when I'm about to get lynched. Ahhh being jester is FUNNNN
I don't get why other people hate it so much~

Anyway. Back to the conversation. Why is saying that I'm sort of disappointed for getting a town role scummy? I think I basically do that every single game...?
@nsts
@xspideray I remember ccing jailed during the day, and then keep saying "I'm retri" when I'm about to get lynched. Ahhh being jester is FUNNNN
I don't get why other people hate it so much~

Anyway. Back to the conversation. Why is saying that I'm sort of disappointed for getting a town role scummy? I think I basically do that every single game...?
@nsts
jghAv2V.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 57 58