Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Dog Park Mafia: Ended
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
@luxmold

No.

It's because I find them extremely dumb, It's only based on luck. More often than not, a town will be killed. (I mean I guess this is good for the mafia team..)

People should wait until D2 to make accusations and lynch. If someone suggests a D1 lynch, they only draw suspicion to themselves.
@luxmold

No.

It's because I find them extremely dumb, It's only based on luck. More often than not, a town will be killed. (I mean I guess this is good for the mafia team..)

People should wait until D2 to make accusations and lynch. If someone suggests a D1 lynch, they only draw suspicion to themselves.
What's your name and do you have any nicknames you want us to cal you by? What are your activity times?

I honestly don't have any set nicknames, so just call me whatever you'd like! My activity time is 16:00 FR time to 21:00 FR time,

Are you happy with the dog and role you got?

I sure am!

What's your personal meta?

As I'm not very aggressive, I sheep... a lot.. Maybe It will change this game. Idk let me know guys!

Do you think there's a difference between scum and anti-town behavior?

Not really, but again I haven't played Non-RP mafias too much. Usually I go with the RP ones.

How do you feel about a day 1 lynch?

Well, it draws reactions that the town can get a lead on! So yep!

Do you own any pets?

Yes, a dog named Snowy.

FREE SPACE

Not sure what to put here.

What's your name and do you have any nicknames you want us to cal you by? What are your activity times?

I honestly don't have any set nicknames, so just call me whatever you'd like! My activity time is 16:00 FR time to 21:00 FR time,

Are you happy with the dog and role you got?

I sure am!

What's your personal meta?

As I'm not very aggressive, I sheep... a lot.. Maybe It will change this game. Idk let me know guys!

Do you think there's a difference between scum and anti-town behavior?

Not really, but again I haven't played Non-RP mafias too much. Usually I go with the RP ones.

How do you feel about a day 1 lynch?

Well, it draws reactions that the town can get a lead on! So yep!

Do you own any pets?

Yes, a dog named Snowy.

FREE SPACE

Not sure what to put here.

hyqBD0s.pngwind_corgi_full_size2__by_keartricity-d9dpogi.png 6_zpsvpvk683n.png
@luxmold @Combtaystic

To be fair, they have a point. Sadly, D1 Lynches are usually vital to the town... And the mafia, surprise surprise. It's based on luck, but I've seen plenty of people (myself included) slip up on D1 or prove to have no opinions to even somewhat help the town, and they get lynched. I always accidentally vote for town though, so yes, I'm a bit iffy.

When people suggest D1 Lynches, most mods will encourage it apparently. While dumb, it gets you a read on who sheep's, who lurks, and who jumps to attack someone; the "anti-towns" as some people define them.

I'm off to nap for a bit
@luxmold @Combtaystic

To be fair, they have a point. Sadly, D1 Lynches are usually vital to the town... And the mafia, surprise surprise. It's based on luck, but I've seen plenty of people (myself included) slip up on D1 or prove to have no opinions to even somewhat help the town, and they get lynched. I always accidentally vote for town though, so yes, I'm a bit iffy.

When people suggest D1 Lynches, most mods will encourage it apparently. While dumb, it gets you a read on who sheep's, who lurks, and who jumps to attack someone; the "anti-towns" as some people define them.

I'm off to nap for a bit
banner_grimm.png
I have seen day one lynches successfully find mafia before. I also think, like xspideray said, it helps in days to come to see where people fall. Otherwise I still feel you're left without much information on day two.
I have seen day one lynches successfully find mafia before. I also think, like xspideray said, it helps in days to come to see where people fall. Otherwise I still feel you're left without much information on day two.
vV5jbm.png
I have never seen a successful D1 Lynch that wasn't me tbh. But they do seem to be surprisingly good at sniffing out people. And yeah, the first three days are ways awkward.
I have never seen a successful D1 Lynch that wasn't me tbh. But they do seem to be surprisingly good at sniffing out people. And yeah, the first three days are ways awkward.
banner_grimm.png
time to comb through posts BC I'm bored
time to comb through posts BC I'm bored
banner_grimm.png
I've seen it in Zootopia Mafia, but LordAlois was really good at finding all the mafia really quickly. It doesn't happen often, but it does occur.
I've seen it in Zootopia Mafia, but LordAlois was really good at finding all the mafia really quickly. It doesn't happen often, but it does occur.
vV5jbm.png
*coughs* *coughs* Guess who was lynched d1 in Zootopia Mafia

I have a fear of making questionnaires and using :) faces ever since then
*coughs* *coughs* Guess who was lynched d1 in Zootopia Mafia

I have a fear of making questionnaires and using :) faces ever since then
jghAv2V.png
war flashbacks of Zootopia mafia

-continue discussion-
war flashbacks of Zootopia mafia

-continue discussion-
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
@StormDreamer
The :) face is evil. It made me sure that Karatek was mafia in Beginner's Mafia.
@StormDreamer
The :) face is evil. It made me sure that Karatek was mafia in Beginner's Mafia.
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58