Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Dog Park Mafia: Ended
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
@fil
QT is short for Quicktopic. I sent the link to you in your PM, although since the game is over it doesn't matter now.

@littlefirefly
Yep.
@fil
QT is short for Quicktopic. I sent the link to you in your PM, although since the game is over it doesn't matter now.

@littlefirefly
Yep.
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
This was fun! Thanks @Werelynx for hosting it
This was fun! Thanks @Werelynx for hosting it
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
This was a fun game. It was my first game as maf and I learned a lot for sure as In the game that comba held I ended up as the traitor and managed to fool everyone. Anyway I would play something like this again. I has to get to bet since I have to be up early to go back to the convention tomorrow.
This was a fun game. It was my first game as maf and I learned a lot for sure as In the game that comba held I ended up as the traitor and managed to fool everyone. Anyway I would play something like this again. I has to get to bet since I have to be up early to go back to the convention tomorrow.
@Werelynx This was a fun game! I'm glad I could sub in :)

@StormDreamer I DUN MESSED UP OMG
@Werelynx This was a fun game! I'm glad I could sub in :)

@StormDreamer I DUN MESSED UP OMG
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
@Werelynx
So much sadness. Lesson learned though, in the case of a roleblock, never back down.
@Werelynx
So much sadness. Lesson learned though, in the case of a roleblock, never back down.
Yay, the second game I played as mafia and actually won this time! I wanted to try and make people talk more, but then that's run the risk of people finding us out, so I just stayed semi-quiet XD But still, gg everyone! A couple of you had me scared.

@Werelynx

Thank you for such a great game! That ending text though is so sad... but still, thank you, it was a lot of fun!

@BlueAlphyn885

No offence taken, I'm more of a quiet person :D Hope college gets less stressful!

@StormDreamer

Yo nice job! It was a lot of fun playing with you! Hopefully we can be mafia buddies in the future again :D
Yay, the second game I played as mafia and actually won this time! I wanted to try and make people talk more, but then that's run the risk of people finding us out, so I just stayed semi-quiet XD But still, gg everyone! A couple of you had me scared.

@Werelynx

Thank you for such a great game! That ending text though is so sad... but still, thank you, it was a lot of fun!

@BlueAlphyn885

No offence taken, I'm more of a quiet person :D Hope college gets less stressful!

@StormDreamer

Yo nice job! It was a lot of fun playing with you! Hopefully we can be mafia buddies in the future again :D
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
@Werelynx
Can I have the link to the spec chat please? I'm curious to see Lere's reaction when they find out that their strongest townread is actually mafia lol XD

@BlueAlphyn885
I don't actually remember a game where you saw me as town before... :)
After we nked you I was looking through your doc and was like "ohhh sheet Alphyn's on my tail" and then I was actually somewhat worried that I might get lynched if anyone pressed on with those quotes, plus the fact that it's a kill motive :D

@LittleFirefly
The temptation of killing you n1 was so hard to resist.
I'm still salty.

@Vrykolakas
Hahah, it was nice to be scum with you too! You did a great job :D
now let's drown in the pool of treats modgod gave us bwahahahah
@Werelynx
Can I have the link to the spec chat please? I'm curious to see Lere's reaction when they find out that their strongest townread is actually mafia lol XD

@BlueAlphyn885
I don't actually remember a game where you saw me as town before... :)
After we nked you I was looking through your doc and was like "ohhh sheet Alphyn's on my tail" and then I was actually somewhat worried that I might get lynched if anyone pressed on with those quotes, plus the fact that it's a kill motive :D

@LittleFirefly
The temptation of killing you n1 was so hard to resist.
I'm still salty.

@Vrykolakas
Hahah, it was nice to be scum with you too! You did a great job :D
now let's drown in the pool of treats modgod gave us bwahahahah
jghAv2V.png
(999th post! Nearly at rainbow star!)
@nsts
I didn't want to kill Gwen. But we desperately wanted to kill you because you are a threat to us because 1) you're a good scumhunter and 2) your roleblocking abilities would hinder our kills.

So if you weren't rbed then the kill would not have been through and you would probably have realized that there wasnt a killed because you rbed a mafia member and etc etc.
(999th post! Nearly at rainbow star!)
@nsts
I didn't want to kill Gwen. But we desperately wanted to kill you because you are a threat to us because 1) you're a good scumhunter and 2) your roleblocking abilities would hinder our kills.

So if you weren't rbed then the kill would not have been through and you would probably have realized that there wasnt a killed because you rbed a mafia member and etc etc.
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer

Oh yeah, all the treats!!

Now I'm seeing how many close calls we had, man we got lucky a few times XD
@StormDreamer

Oh yeah, all the treats!!

Now I'm seeing how many close calls we had, man we got lucky a few times XD
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
Dang it I should have claimed neutral before I went away two days ago @Beheaded
Not your fault you didn't know.

Good game everyone!
Dang it I should have claimed neutral before I went away two days ago @Beheaded