Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Dog Park Mafia: Ended
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
@nsts

That is true. That it did.
@nsts

That is true. That it did.
@Nsts I know I died immediately but it's why I use :^) it is a sly smile. plus it's a running meme in my private group chat so-

if :) seems suspicious what about (:
@Nsts I know I died immediately but it's why I use :^) it is a sly smile. plus it's a running meme in my private group chat so-

if :) seems suspicious what about (:
banner_grimm.png
1.) What's your name and do you have any nicknames you want us to call you by? What are your activity times?

Woof woof! I'm Storm, she/her pronouns, tho I won't kill you for using anything else~ Timezone is FR+15, since this week's a school holiday so I'll be on from 7pm-7am FR time, but starting from next week I'll only be on from 3am-8am FR time due to a thing called school.

2.) Are you happy with the role and dog you got?

(as always) I would have wished for a mafia role, but I like my dog so, that evens things out?

3.) What's your personal meta?

I'm terrible at overall reads, so I usually contribute to town by pointing out individual scummy posts, analysing mafia motives and pointing out possibilities.

4.) Do you think there's a difference between "scummy" and "anti-town" behavior?
Yes. Scummy behaviour is usually like having contradictory posts, and urgh I suck at explaining stuff, while anti-town behaviour is basically just like hindering discussion or stuff like that...?

5.) How do you feel about a D1 lynch?
Well, it's sort of helpful, I guess. It helps stir discussion and hopefully lets us see possible alliances between people :D

6.) Do you own any pets?
Yep! I have a pet rabbit :D

7.) Free space!

WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
1.) What's your name and do you have any nicknames you want us to call you by? What are your activity times?

Woof woof! I'm Storm, she/her pronouns, tho I won't kill you for using anything else~ Timezone is FR+15, since this week's a school holiday so I'll be on from 7pm-7am FR time, but starting from next week I'll only be on from 3am-8am FR time due to a thing called school.

(as always) I would have wished for a mafia role, but I like my dog so, that evens things out?

3.) What's your personal meta?

I'm terrible at overall reads, so I usually contribute to town by pointing out individual scummy posts, analysing mafia motives and pointing out possibilities.

4.) Do you think there's a difference between "scummy" and "anti-town" behavior?
Yes. Scummy behaviour is usually like having contradictory posts, and urgh I suck at explaining stuff, while anti-town behaviour is basically just like hindering discussion or stuff like that...?

5.) How do you feel about a D1 lynch?
Well, it's sort of helpful, I guess. It helps stir discussion and hopefully lets us see possible alliances between people :D

6.) Do you own any pets?
Yep! I have a pet rabbit :D

7.) Free space!

WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
jghAv2V.png
@nsts ... : )
@nsts ... : )
honestly idk why but town roles are my favorite roles? unless there's a neutral party in the game oso

Okay I'm tired and lazy so I won't be writing notes (+ its early) so I'll be back in a bit
honestly idk why but town roles are my favorite roles? unless there's a neutral party in the game oso

Okay I'm tired and lazy so I won't be writing notes (+ its early) so I'll be back in a bit
banner_grimm.png
[quote name="@StormDreamer" date=2016-10-10 19:49:50] 2.) Are you happy with the role and dog you got? (as always) I would have wished for a mafia role, but I like my dog so, that evens things out? [/quote] Storm, please +_+ @xspideray (: I don't get any vibes from this. I prefer ^^ tho and :') @Combtaystic Oi, wanna fite? :>
@StormDreamer wrote on 2016-10-10:

Storm, please +_+

@xspideray
(: I don't get any vibes from this. I prefer ^^ tho and :')

@Combtaystic
Oi, wanna fite? :>
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
@nsts It's not so fun being townnnnnn *cri*
Who doesn't wish to be scum

because let's face the truth, probably everyone wants to be the people that plots behind the innocent's backs
@nsts It's not so fun being townnnnnn *cri*
Who doesn't wish to be scum

because let's face the truth, probably everyone wants to be the people that plots behind the innocent's backs
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer yes, but its also fun tricking the mafia into submission to you. Successful games are when you manipulate them unwittingly, and its soo satisfying. I still think neutral is more interesting, as I do love a good survivor or witch-esque role.
@StormDreamer yes, but its also fun tricking the mafia into submission to you. Successful games are when you manipulate them unwittingly, and its soo satisfying. I still think neutral is more interesting, as I do love a good survivor or witch-esque role.
banner_grimm.png
Also guys, 99% sure that @LittleFirefy is scum, let's lynch them :D
Also guys, 99% sure that @LittleFirefy is scum, let's lynch them :D
jghAv2V.png
@xspideray *shrugs* I've never rolled a neutral role before, so idk

but when I play town of salem I go "GIVE ME JESTER I WANT TO GET JESTER"
It would be fun if I had a jester role during forum mafia too because I happen to have a natural tendency to appear scummy to people, whether I'm town or scum.
@xspideray *shrugs* I've never rolled a neutral role before, so idk

but when I play town of salem I go "GIVE ME JESTER I WANT TO GET JESTER"
It would be fun if I had a jester role during forum mafia too because I happen to have a natural tendency to appear scummy to people, whether I'm town or scum.
jghAv2V.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58