Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Dog Park Mafia: Ended
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
@luxmold *wags tail* Yay!

@Werelynx What happened the day that CinnabarCobra was silenced? I might have missed that.
@luxmold *wags tail* Yay!

@Werelynx What happened the day that CinnabarCobra was silenced? I might have missed that.
vV5jbm.png
@cognitive

Raya36, the jester, silenced them. They had a silencing ability.

The survivor, Rosetta248, also had the ability to copy one player's ability and use it on another
@cognitive

Raya36, the jester, silenced them. They had a silencing ability.

The survivor, Rosetta248, also had the ability to copy one player's ability and use it on another
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
OH MY GLOB we won? Whaaa.
GG guys, this game was fun to play! I was so worried that I would get sniffed out because I was so terrible in Zootopia XD

And lol @Leremis you actually townread me?
OH MY GLOB we won? Whaaa.
GG guys, this game was fun to play! I was so worried that I would get sniffed out because I was so terrible in Zootopia XD

And lol @Leremis you actually townread me?
jghAv2V.png
@Werelynx Ahhh. A good move then.
@Werelynx Ahhh. A good move then.
vV5jbm.png
OH WOW WOW THANK GOD WE RBED NSTS THAT NIGHT
Since they jailed gwen the kill would not have beem through XD
OH WOW WOW THANK GOD WE RBED NSTS THAT NIGHT
Since they jailed gwen the kill would not have beem through XD
jghAv2V.png
@Raya36 @Rosetta248 @Gwendolyn @Bequerel @Ravenwolf @Littlefirefly @luxmold @CinnabarCobra @Cognitive @Stormdreamer@nsts @vrykolakas @VivaFariy @CrystalClaw @Combtaystic @xspideray@leremis @beheaded @fil @KathiraNarae @bluealphyn885 @nyog @nerasis

Epilogue

Willow sat by the cozy fireplace while Vrykolakas chewed on a bone, and Stormdreamer took a nap on the couch. The man, their new owner, had left the house for a while.

It felt nice to sit by the comforting fire, melting the snow and drying Willow's wet fur. The blizzard was still in full force, but she was warm inside.

She still wondered about the dogs that had been chased off and taken to the pound. In the best case scenario, a human would find them and take them home. But she knew that their lives would forever be changed.

The door suddenly swung open, grabbing the three dogs' attention. Gwendolyn the Shih Tzu and Ravenwolf the Labradoodle barged into the home, tails wagging. "I haven't seen you two in forever!" Gwendolyn yipped. Ravenwolf touched noses with Vrykolakas and Stormdreamer affectionately. "We missed you so much!"

Willow tilted her head. "What's going on here? How did you guys get out of the pound?"

The man followed the dogs, walking inside and shutting the door. "Guess what, you three! I got you even more company. I adopted the two dogs that had been working for me previously." He sat down, happily counting the money he had made today.

Gwendolyn and Ravenwolf eyed Willow suspiciously. "Oh, don't worry about her!" Stormdreamer assured. "She's one of us now. She's our new leader!"

"Oh, that's cool!" Gwendolyn said happily.
"Yeah, it's great that we have fresh blood. Wait- did you just say she's our leader?" Ravenwolf said.

"Uh, yeah. Why wouldn't she? Willow is a fantastic leader." Vrykolakas replies.

"Have you forgotten about me? I'm the leader!" Barked Ravenwolf.

"Well you were chased out, soooo, that was the extent of your leadership skills." Vrykolakas says nonchalantly.
"But-"
"Enough talk of the past! Let's look forward to the future." Stormdreamer says. "Our little pack has grown a new member! And tomorrow we're moving to a new town where we'll be doing this all over again! And after we chase all the dogs from that town, we'll go to a new town! And we'll do it again, and again, and again! Imagine all the treats we will earn!"

"Yeah! This is going to be fun. We're a great team!" Vrykolakas barks, then howls, followed by the others. The five dogs howl in comradery until the man shushes them all.

The five dogs settle down and start getting ready for bed. It's very late, after all.
Gwendolyn and Ravenwolf question Willow a little more.
"What made you turn against the park and join the mafia?" Ravenwolf asks.

Willow sighs. "I decided that I couldn't fight against the mafia anymore. It became a worthless cause. But I didn't want to be taken to the pound. So, if this is how I'm going to survive, this is how I'll do it."

Gwendolyn tilts her head. "But you still had a chance! There were two dogs left, and you could have chased them off. "

Willow shook her head. "Apparently, the park didn't care. So it didn't matter. Perhaps, if the dogs hadn't decided to not lynch anybody for three days in a row, I wouldn't have betrayed them. " With that, Willow gets up and heads to bed. Before she lays in her crate, however, she ends the night with one last comment.

"I was unsure, but now, I'm glad about joining this mafia. I've felt sincere teamwork and community here. I didn't feel that at the park."

Willow laid in her crate and closed her eyes, but couldn't sleep. She couldn't stop thinking of Ruby.
She became too tired to stay awake, and eventually her body forced her into sleep. She dreamed of Ruby running happily, a young dog again, on puffs on white clouds.

---

It was eerie, seeing the dog park completely empty.
The humans of the town had all seen it happen, their dogs suddenly disappearing. And it always happened at the dog park.

The day after the blizzard, snow completely covered the town, including the dog park. Many people couldn't go to school or work. And certainly nobody was going to the dog park- even if they had their dogs, of course.

The big oak tree now stood, lonely. Nobody was there to see a pair of yellow eyes looking down below at the soft snow. Suddenly, they jumped down, into the snow that cushioned their fall. The cat looked around, took it's papers, and ran off.

The dog park was shut down, and instead became a regular park. However, almost nobody went there, because they felt it brought bad luck. Over the years it became abandoned, as nobody used it, and the forest that laid on the edge of the park grew into it. What was once the dog park, where dogs of the town came to play and make new friends and memories, became a forest that grew over what once was.

There were many myths that came about the forest. Some people thought that something dreadful like wolves and cougars came to the park and ate the dogs while their owners weren't looking. Some believed a demon had possessed that part of town and took the dogs far away, or worse. Either way, the people believed it was a bad, bad place, never to be visited again.
@Raya36 @Rosetta248 @Gwendolyn @Bequerel @Ravenwolf @Littlefirefly @luxmold @CinnabarCobra @Cognitive @Stormdreamer@nsts @vrykolakas @VivaFariy @CrystalClaw @Combtaystic @xspideray@leremis @beheaded @fil @KathiraNarae @bluealphyn885 @nyog @nerasis

Epilogue

Willow sat by the cozy fireplace while Vrykolakas chewed on a bone, and Stormdreamer took a nap on the couch. The man, their new owner, had left the house for a while.

It felt nice to sit by the comforting fire, melting the snow and drying Willow's wet fur. The blizzard was still in full force, but she was warm inside.

She still wondered about the dogs that had been chased off and taken to the pound. In the best case scenario, a human would find them and take them home. But she knew that their lives would forever be changed.

The door suddenly swung open, grabbing the three dogs' attention. Gwendolyn the Shih Tzu and Ravenwolf the Labradoodle barged into the home, tails wagging. "I haven't seen you two in forever!" Gwendolyn yipped. Ravenwolf touched noses with Vrykolakas and Stormdreamer affectionately. "We missed you so much!"

Willow tilted her head. "What's going on here? How did you guys get out of the pound?"

The man followed the dogs, walking inside and shutting the door. "Guess what, you three! I got you even more company. I adopted the two dogs that had been working for me previously." He sat down, happily counting the money he had made today.

Gwendolyn and Ravenwolf eyed Willow suspiciously. "Oh, don't worry about her!" Stormdreamer assured. "She's one of us now. She's our new leader!"

"Oh, that's cool!" Gwendolyn said happily.
"Yeah, it's great that we have fresh blood. Wait- did you just say she's our leader?" Ravenwolf said.

"Uh, yeah. Why wouldn't she? Willow is a fantastic leader." Vrykolakas replies.

"Have you forgotten about me? I'm the leader!" Barked Ravenwolf.

"Well you were chased out, soooo, that was the extent of your leadership skills." Vrykolakas says nonchalantly.
"But-"
"Enough talk of the past! Let's look forward to the future." Stormdreamer says. "Our little pack has grown a new member! And tomorrow we're moving to a new town where we'll be doing this all over again! And after we chase all the dogs from that town, we'll go to a new town! And we'll do it again, and again, and again! Imagine all the treats we will earn!"

"Yeah! This is going to be fun. We're a great team!" Vrykolakas barks, then howls, followed by the others. The five dogs howl in comradery until the man shushes them all.

The five dogs settle down and start getting ready for bed. It's very late, after all.
Gwendolyn and Ravenwolf question Willow a little more.
"What made you turn against the park and join the mafia?" Ravenwolf asks.

Willow sighs. "I decided that I couldn't fight against the mafia anymore. It became a worthless cause. But I didn't want to be taken to the pound. So, if this is how I'm going to survive, this is how I'll do it."

Gwendolyn tilts her head. "But you still had a chance! There were two dogs left, and you could have chased them off. "

Willow shook her head. "Apparently, the park didn't care. So it didn't matter. Perhaps, if the dogs hadn't decided to not lynch anybody for three days in a row, I wouldn't have betrayed them. " With that, Willow gets up and heads to bed. Before she lays in her crate, however, she ends the night with one last comment.

"I was unsure, but now, I'm glad about joining this mafia. I've felt sincere teamwork and community here. I didn't feel that at the park."

Willow laid in her crate and closed her eyes, but couldn't sleep. She couldn't stop thinking of Ruby.
She became too tired to stay awake, and eventually her body forced her into sleep. She dreamed of Ruby running happily, a young dog again, on puffs on white clouds.

---

It was eerie, seeing the dog park completely empty.
The humans of the town had all seen it happen, their dogs suddenly disappearing. And it always happened at the dog park.

The day after the blizzard, snow completely covered the town, including the dog park. Many people couldn't go to school or work. And certainly nobody was going to the dog park- even if they had their dogs, of course.

The big oak tree now stood, lonely. Nobody was there to see a pair of yellow eyes looking down below at the soft snow. Suddenly, they jumped down, into the snow that cushioned their fall. The cat looked around, took it's papers, and ran off.

The dog park was shut down, and instead became a regular park. However, almost nobody went there, because they felt it brought bad luck. Over the years it became abandoned, as nobody used it, and the forest that laid on the edge of the park grew into it. What was once the dog park, where dogs of the town came to play and make new friends and memories, became a forest that grew over what once was.

There were many myths that came about the forest. Some people thought that something dreadful like wolves and cougars came to the park and ate the dogs while their owners weren't looking. Some believed a demon had possessed that part of town and took the dogs far away, or worse. Either way, the people believed it was a bad, bad place, never to be visited again.
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
@StormDreamer

You wanted to kill Gwen? o:
@StormDreamer

You wanted to kill Gwen? o:
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
@Werelynx

What's a qt?
@Werelynx

What's a qt?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
Gg maf. @Vrykolakas Looking back, I see that you've definitely been much more vocal in this game. No offense, but I usually see you as a very lurky type. Gotta remember to look out for you more @StormDreamer So much [item=salt] not even gonna lie. From the moment I subbed in and was catching up, I was just reading through your posts and being like "fam there is something fishy here." but I was so stressed with college that I never got the chance to articulate anything. STILL THOUGH, I LEFT TOWN WITH A WHOLE PILE OF YOUR QUOTES TO ANALYZE, AND NO ONE EVEN BATTED AN EYE. Good job redirecting conversation focus, I suppose. And as for me... Can't tell you how frustrated I am with myself for not using my alert the night I was killed. Hell I was even planning to, but all the extended day timelines got me screwed up as far as when I should have submitted actions. Definitely have to work harder on utilizing my power roles. ...and then there was town in this game... Now there was a handful of people here who really worked their butts off trying to pull weight, most apparent to me were @nsts and @luxmold . But the cringeworthy fact remained that as the game wore on, the majority of town turned to dead weight. And like, I can understand loser's woes, but at the time activity went off the deep end, we were actually pretty ahead of the mafia. Obviously I'm not looking to blame specific people (I've noted my own personal fuck ups above) but [i]please,[/i] in future games, [b]do not just decide to lose interest halfway through the game and think everything will be fine. It really does just cripple town, and it makes it very frustrating for those of us who are actually trying. It's very important to note that these games require commitment. And yes, mods do hire subs for a reason, but it's totally not fair to the host to just fickly join, barely get your feet wet, and then run off and waste a sub in order to fill your place. Know what you're getting into, please ;w;[/b] ... That being said, despite how salty/whiney/b*tchy this post may sound, for something that I haphazardly leaped into at the very last second, I did enjoy playing this game :) thanks so much to @werelynx for hosting, and I'm looking forward to playing with all of you again!
Gg maf.

@Vrykolakas
Looking back, I see that you've definitely been much more vocal in this game. No offense, but I usually see you as a very lurky type. Gotta remember to look out for you more

@StormDreamer
So much Salt not even gonna lie. From the moment I subbed in and was catching up, I was just reading through your posts and being like "fam there is something fishy here." but I was so stressed with college that I never got the chance to articulate anything. STILL THOUGH, I LEFT TOWN WITH A WHOLE PILE OF YOUR QUOTES TO ANALYZE, AND NO ONE EVEN BATTED AN EYE. Good job redirecting conversation focus, I suppose.

And as for me... Can't tell you how frustrated I am with myself for not using my alert the night I was killed. Hell I was even planning to, but all the extended day timelines got me screwed up as far as when I should have submitted actions. Definitely have to work harder on utilizing my power roles.

...and then there was town in this game... Now there was a handful of people here who really worked their butts off trying to pull weight, most apparent to me were @nsts and @luxmold . But the cringeworthy fact remained that as the game wore on, the majority of town turned to dead weight. And like, I can understand loser's woes, but at the time activity went off the deep end, we were actually pretty ahead of the mafia. Obviously I'm not looking to blame specific people (I've noted my own personal **** ups above) but please, in future games, do not just decide to lose interest halfway through the game and think everything will be fine. It really does just cripple town, and it makes it very frustrating for those of us who are actually trying. It's very important to note that these games require commitment. And yes, mods do hire subs for a reason, but it's totally not fair to the host to just fickly join, barely get your feet wet, and then run off and waste a sub in order to fill your place. Know what you're getting into, please ;w;

... That being said, despite how salty/whiney/b*tchy this post may sound, for something that I haphazardly leaped into at the very last second, I did enjoy playing this game :) thanks so much to @werelynx for hosting, and I'm looking forward to playing with all of you again!
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@Werelynx
So, if I had kept my roleblock on Vry, would I have successfully roleblocked the mafia that night? :(
@Werelynx
So, if I had kept my roleblock on Vry, would I have successfully roleblocked the mafia that night? :(
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58