Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [TCC] CYOA - Escape from Tempest Spire
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
@dragonfilia
B)
Belladonna grumbled. She really felt like helping the guard, but the robot's lack of an apparent vulnerable spot or accessible self-destruct button meant that she'd probably get fried before she could do much good. Others could still be helped though...
@dragonfilia
B)
Belladonna grumbled. She really felt like helping the guard, but the robot's lack of an apparent vulnerable spot or accessible self-destruct button meant that she'd probably get fried before she could do much good. Others could still be helped though...
cvVqYlq.png
I have a subspecies now.
@dragonfilia C) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12513378] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/125134/12513378.png[/img] [/url] The red mirror tensed her muscles, gaze locked in the unnatural hard shells of the golems. She had never seen golems before and she could feel the panic flooding inside her. She was a honorable warrior but she knew her long trading hadn't prepared her to fight these mechanical beasts. Copperstep was in too big of a shock to hear her tour guide to tell everyone to run, but her instinct had already told her. The mirror turned around and her shadow eyes tried to desperately find an escape. She dashed quickly, leaping throught the crowd of the stranger dragons and then running for her life. Copperstep would slow her pace when she sure that the sounds of the golems had silenced into the distance. She pressed her claws against the floor under her and stopped to catch her breath. (I am from Finland so my grammar may be bad at some points :3) EDIT: I hope this roleplaying isn't too long ^^ note me if it is!
@dragonfilia

C)

12513378.png

The red mirror tensed her muscles, gaze locked in the unnatural hard shells of the golems. She had never seen golems before and she could feel the panic flooding inside her. She was a honorable warrior but she knew her long trading hadn't prepared her to fight these mechanical beasts. Copperstep was in too big of a shock to hear her tour guide to tell everyone to run, but her instinct had already told her. The mirror turned around and her shadow eyes tried to desperately find an escape. She dashed quickly, leaping throught the crowd of the stranger dragons and then running for her life. Copperstep would slow her pace when she sure that the sounds of the golems had silenced into the distance. She pressed her claws against the floor under her and stopped to catch her breath.

(I am from Finland so my grammar may be bad at some points :3)

EDIT: I hope this roleplaying isn't too long ^^ note me if it is!
plagueiscool_zps0139e344.gif
@dragonfila

The Wildclaw had a point. If Rosehip couldn't have gotten through the wall, she wouldn't be a match for the big one that had.

Scoot scoot scoot. Snapper leaving.

(C)
@dragonfila

The Wildclaw had a point. If Rosehip couldn't have gotten through the wall, she wouldn't be a match for the big one that had.

Scoot scoot scoot. Snapper leaving.

(C)
fOSQCIF.pngFR+3zzLDnv4.png Stuff I write
@dragonfilia

C)

With his sword he might have been able to help... if the threat wasn't a hunk of metal or if he actually cared enough. Karayan didn't even ponder what he should do. These were all strangers to him, why would he try to protect them in any way? He turned around quickly and was one of the first ones to run away from the golems without ever looking back.
@dragonfilia

C)

With his sword he might have been able to help... if the threat wasn't a hunk of metal or if he actually cared enough. Karayan didn't even ponder what he should do. These were all strangers to him, why would he try to protect them in any way? He turned around quickly and was one of the first ones to run away from the golems without ever looking back.
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
@dragonfilia

(B)
Hikou's mind scrambled to do a decision. From everything that she heard, trying to help when you're instructed to run usually ended in two dead bodies instead of one. Usually, trying to help just hindered the one who instructed you to run.

She noticed the slower dragons hurrying to get out the door. Even though it wasn't a good idea to help the guide, helping the others a little couldn't help, right?

She lifted a little in the air and tried to usher the other dragons along, and trying to get closer to the exit. She suddenly realized that this could be a trap set by the machines, and she perched on the door, trying to get the other ones out, as a group of dragons was better against the machines than one.

EDIT: Forgot to put the choice I made. Oops. :P
@dragonfilia

(B)
Hikou's mind scrambled to do a decision. From everything that she heard, trying to help when you're instructed to run usually ended in two dead bodies instead of one. Usually, trying to help just hindered the one who instructed you to run.

She noticed the slower dragons hurrying to get out the door. Even though it wasn't a good idea to help the guide, helping the others a little couldn't help, right?

She lifted a little in the air and tried to usher the other dragons along, and trying to get closer to the exit. She suddenly realized that this could be a trap set by the machines, and she perched on the door, trying to get the other ones out, as a group of dragons was better against the machines than one.

EDIT: Forgot to put the choice I made. Oops. :P
@dragonfillia
C
Now Venia could tell a few things. One was that those robot things just broke through a wall that even a guardian couldn't. And guardians were incredibly strong. In any normal circumstances, Venia wouldn't turn down a fight to prove her worth, but she could tell a losing battle when she saw one. If the tour guide said run, she probably had a good point; and so Venia ran, keeping up with some of the quicker dragons in the group.
@dragonfillia
C
Now Venia could tell a few things. One was that those robot things just broke through a wall that even a guardian couldn't. And guardians were incredibly strong. In any normal circumstances, Venia wouldn't turn down a fight to prove her worth, but she could tell a losing battle when she saw one. If the tour guide said run, she probably had a good point; and so Venia ran, keeping up with some of the quicker dragons in the group.
@dragonfilia

Virtue hovered uncertainly. She cursed her luck. If only her last clan had trained her to be a warrior, like she wanted. Her current clan put her on the training list, but she left too soon for this "adventure" back home during the festival to actually receive any training.

She was no match for a Stone Borer. One hit would knock her out. But she didn't right just running when other people were in danger. Besides, she eyed the escape route warily - what if there was an ambush being set up that direction? She sighed - even if robots were in the other direction too, there was no way that she could stay where she was. However, she could at least make sure some of the other dragon also made it back: B) You stay behind for a little while to help usher the more panicked tour members out of the door.
@dragonfilia

Virtue hovered uncertainly. She cursed her luck. If only her last clan had trained her to be a warrior, like she wanted. Her current clan put her on the training list, but she left too soon for this "adventure" back home during the festival to actually receive any training.

She was no match for a Stone Borer. One hit would knock her out. But she didn't right just running when other people were in danger. Besides, she eyed the escape route warily - what if there was an ambush being set up that direction? She sighed - even if robots were in the other direction too, there was no way that she could stay where she was. However, she could at least make sure some of the other dragon also made it back: B) You stay behind for a little while to help usher the more panicked tour members out of the door.
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
@dragonfillia

C

Upon hearing the Wildclaw's command, Sundial paused to consider helping the other tourists. However, seeing that the Stone Borer seems to have no apparent weakness, his instincts clouded over those thoughts; as many a Pearlcatcher would do, he turned tail and fled.
@dragonfillia

C

Upon hearing the Wildclaw's command, Sundial paused to consider helping the other tourists. However, seeing that the Stone Borer seems to have no apparent weakness, his instincts clouded over those thoughts; as many a Pearlcatcher would do, he turned tail and fled.
tuxedo_floracat.png
/////////////////////
//> They/Them
//> FR+0
/////////////////////////
> Drymm's Doodles
> Sticker Headshots
IqYL.png
@dragonfillia

C

While Pavla was an excellent fighter, she knew she stood no chance against a stone borer. She turned and ran.
@dragonfillia

C

While Pavla was an excellent fighter, she knew she stood no chance against a stone borer. She turned and ran.
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Other stuff
My Levelling Service
My Stock the Pond Pairs
Plague Subspecies Masterlist
Formatting is pain
You found this by accident
@dragonfilia

C) RUN!

There was no chance for a sword to damage such a giant golem, Ariakas decided. Running away sound very reasonable and he could get some time to make a better plan. So... he ran.
@dragonfilia

C) RUN!

There was no chance for a sword to damage such a giant golem, Ariakas decided. Running away sound very reasonable and he could get some time to make a better plan. So... he ran.
MoAIvUb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37