Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | What Dragon are You??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
[center]Result: You're a Snapper! [img]https://s31.postimg.org/r864gqnm3/Untitled.png[/img][/center] No yeah, I'd say it's improved but it's ironic that my two results are the two dragons I hate the most XD
Result: You're a Snapper!

Untitled.png

No yeah, I'd say it's improved but it's ironic that my two results are the two dragons I hate the most XD
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
@PixieCat
I'm a Coalt?
(will you add pictures to your quiz later? it would make more interesting and stuff :)
@PixieCat
I'm a Coalt?
(will you add pictures to your quiz later? it would make more interesting and stuff :)
I'm a Nocturne! That's a pretty accurate description of me. XD
I'm a Nocturne! That's a pretty accurate description of me. XD
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
@Conan02C
Yeah, probably :) I made the quiz really quickly, so I didn't have time to get good pictures, and I'm trying to possibly draw some funny art for each description, so as of now images TBD but planned!
@Conan02C
Yeah, probably :) I made the quiz really quickly, so I didn't have time to get good pictures, and I'm trying to possibly draw some funny art for each description, so as of now images TBD but planned!
grab%20bag%20hatchery%20sig%20pc_zps7wlc4czg.png
Three hours ahead of server time.
Result: You're a Mirror! [img]https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/63910028.jpg[/img] Not that far off, but I'm kinda a Ridgeback in terms of size....
Result: You're a Mirror!

63910028.jpg

Not that far off, but I'm kinda a Ridgeback in terms of size....
sh5xjiu.pngtqGkHih.png
mtHAEL4.pngMHHKqsF.png
vMooiXU.pngk7p86mU.png
KwxLkEj.pngoczO35g.png
nfy0IrS.pngq9EEy5M.png
@PixieCat
Retook the quiz and got skydancer again, so it wasn't a fluke. The choices are clearer now, so points for that. Overall, it's an improvement. Nice work!
@PixieCat
Retook the quiz and got skydancer again, so it wasn't a fluke. The choices are clearer now, so points for that. Overall, it's an improvement. Nice work!
~Be sure to ping me, please~
@PlusOneBiceps
Thanks so much! Glad the changes worked well :3
@PlusOneBiceps
Thanks so much! Glad the changes worked well :3
grab%20bag%20hatchery%20sig%20pc_zps7wlc4czg.png
Three hours ahead of server time.
I got Spiral... Almost spot on! xD

I got Spiral... Almost spot on! xD

92fnAa4.png
I got Guardian! Not what I expected but it's accurate :> [img]https://i.imgur.com/aHZKjMj.png[/img] I would make one awkward Guardian [size=1]drawing with a mouse was a bad idea
I got Guardian! Not what I expected but it's accurate :>
aHZKjMj.png
I would make one awkward Guardian
drawing with a mouse was a bad idea
hey im redoing my everything so i have nothing to put here :^)
thanks for reading though
I'm a wildclaw, which is surprisingly accurate. I'm quick to act and offensive **. However, I'm not much of a people person and from what I know Wildclaws are quite social?
I'm a wildclaw, which is surprisingly accurate. I'm quick to act and offensive **. However, I'm not much of a people person and from what I know Wildclaws are quite social?
banner_grimm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17