Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | What Dragon are You??
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
I am a Skydancer.
I am a Skydancer.
saUYWRD.png
@neptunianjenny Thanks! I mostly made the exploring question because I wanted to describe some landscapes, though it is pretty obvious what dragons go with what. What can I say? I'm a sucker for vivid imagery. X3
@neptunianjenny Thanks! I mostly made the exploring question because I wanted to describe some landscapes, though it is pretty obvious what dragons go with what. What can I say? I'm a sucker for vivid imagery. X3
grab%20bag%20hatchery%20sig%20pc_zps7wlc4czg.png
Three hours ahead of server time.
Quote:
Snappers are the philosophical and ancient nomads of the Shattered Plains. They are sturdy both physical and mentally: they never stop moving, and have an iron-clad memory. These dragons never sleep, and can outlast almost any obstacle or enemy.

Apparently, I'm a Snapper. Surprisingly accurate!
Quote:
Snappers are the philosophical and ancient nomads of the Shattered Plains. They are sturdy both physical and mentally: they never stop moving, and have an iron-clad memory. These dragons never sleep, and can outlast almost any obstacle or enemy.

Apparently, I'm a Snapper. Surprisingly accurate!
lightning_banner.png SCIENCE OR SOMETHING! lightning_banner.png
I got Nocturne!

I'm not particularly fond of large groups, but otherwise, it fits the bill.
I got Nocturne!

I'm not particularly fond of large groups, but otherwise, it fits the bill.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
I got Spiral. That's accurate, because according to their description, they're distractible and often have their heads in clouds, just like me.
I got Spiral. That's accurate, because according to their description, they're distractible and often have their heads in clouds, just like me.
I'm a Skydancer.

... Nah. Doesn't fit me at all.
I'm a Skydancer.

... Nah. Doesn't fit me at all.
I got Nocturne, but I'm no mimic and I don't like large groups very much. And I do exercise....

Not the most accurate, but certainly correct to some degree in that I don't come out very much :P
I got Nocturne, but I'm no mimic and I don't like large groups very much. And I do exercise....

Not the most accurate, but certainly correct to some degree in that I don't come out very much :P
4MKDoae.png
@GoldieTheDeer @Aspyria

Any notes you could give on how to make the quiz results more accurate, based on your experience?
@GoldieTheDeer @Aspyria

Any notes you could give on how to make the quiz results more accurate, based on your experience?
grab%20bag%20hatchery%20sig%20pc_zps7wlc4czg.png
Three hours ahead of server time.
@PixieCat

I'm a tundra! =3
@PixieCat

I'm a tundra! =3
IIN1Zjg.png
[quote]"Mirrors are the savage hunters spawned from the Abiding Boneyard. These dragons are almost always hungry, and travel in large packs when they hunt. They talk only when they feel a need to do so, preferring actions to words, and are nomadic, moving from pack to pack rather than settling in one place."[/quote] I don't really agree with this, I'll be honest... [b]One:[/b] I don't like to travel in large packs, only in small groups with my family and close friends. [b]Two:[/b] Vacation's are nice(just got back from one) but I prefer to stay in one place. [b]Three:[/b] Blood? That's cool. Rotting flesh and stinking corpses? NOPE. The only thing mirrorlike about me is that I'm almost always hungry... but I've had two quizzes say I was a mirror so... I guess I'm a mirror.
Quote:
"Mirrors are the savage hunters spawned from the Abiding Boneyard. These dragons are almost always hungry, and travel in large packs when they hunt. They talk only when they feel a need to do so, preferring actions to words, and are nomadic, moving from pack to pack rather than settling in one place."

I don't really agree with this, I'll be honest...

One: I don't like to travel in large packs, only in small groups with my family and close friends.

Two: Vacation's are nice(just got back from one) but I prefer to stay in one place.

Three: Blood? That's cool. Rotting flesh and stinking corpses? NOPE.

The only thing mirrorlike about me is that I'm almost always hungry... but I've had two quizzes say I was a mirror so... I guess I'm a mirror.
Wait, what does this thing do?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17