Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | What Dragon are You??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@PixieCat
A mirror, huh? *looks at self* Can't really deny that and it's mildly ironic considering I don't have a single mirror in my lair

I like how you didn't format the questions to be really obvious! (at least that's what I think so.) They were detailed and made me think a bit instead of just zooming through them all. I agree with @PlusOneBiceps with the superiority/inferiority/middle ground issue, but thus far the quiz is very nice!
@PixieCat
A mirror, huh? *looks at self* Can't really deny that and it's mildly ironic considering I don't have a single mirror in my lair

I like how you didn't format the questions to be really obvious! (at least that's what I think so.) They were detailed and made me think a bit instead of just zooming through them all. I agree with @PlusOneBiceps with the superiority/inferiority/middle ground issue, but thus far the quiz is very nice!
VvxKiBP.png
Result: You're a Fae!

Hate fae. I:

Edit: Oh, I'm not sure how quizes work but I found a few questions didn't have any answers that I would have chosen. If I got into a conflict I would just state my opinion and move on. As for my bedroom too, I'm a minimalist but I don't keep it spotless for sure. I'd love to see some answers that fit my type more o3o
That'd be epic.

8/10 quiz @PixieCat
Make more :D
Result: You're a Fae!

Hate fae. I:

Edit: Oh, I'm not sure how quizes work but I found a few questions didn't have any answers that I would have chosen. If I got into a conflict I would just state my opinion and move on. As for my bedroom too, I'm a minimalist but I don't keep it spotless for sure. I'd love to see some answers that fit my type more o3o
That'd be epic.

8/10 quiz @PixieCat
Make more :D
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
[b]Result: You're a Tundra! Tundra's are the fluffy, family-oriented dragons from the Snowsquall Tundra. They have awful memories but can easily identify smells. They prefer listening to talking and enjoy the company of others, making close bonds. They often travel great distances to graze at preferred spots.[/b] This quiz is excellent and I enjoyed taking it! I'll try it again at some point and see if I get the same result. The description is very true on my part, especially: [quote]They prefer listening to talking and enjoy the company of others, making close bonds.[/quote] also ya my memory is quite terrible hehe
Result: You're a Tundra!
Tundra's are the fluffy, family-oriented dragons from the Snowsquall Tundra. They have awful memories but can easily identify smells. They prefer listening to talking and enjoy the company of others, making close bonds. They often travel great distances to graze at preferred spots.

This quiz is excellent and I enjoyed taking it! I'll try it again at some point and see if I get the same result. The description is very true on my part, especially:
Quote:
They prefer listening to talking and enjoy the company of others, making close bonds.

also ya my memory is quite terrible hehe
I got an Imperial.

"Imperials are the noble and perfectionist dragons from the Beacon of the Radiant Eye. While difficult to read, these dragons fully devote themselves to their skill or craft, but on the battlefield many can combine to create a dangerously powerful Emperor Dragon."

I'm not a perfectionist, and I tend to lack motivation often, but this was a fun quiz to take.
I got an Imperial.

"Imperials are the noble and perfectionist dragons from the Beacon of the Radiant Eye. While difficult to read, these dragons fully devote themselves to their skill or craft, but on the battlefield many can combine to create a dangerously powerful Emperor Dragon."

I'm not a perfectionist, and I tend to lack motivation often, but this was a fun quiz to take.
RgO1fwY.png
Oh man, I got coatl.

My first reaction was, "I'm nothing like a coatl," but now that I've though about it, I'm kinda like one?

I'm hard of hearing, so the ear structure thing they have going on is kind of ironic. I like to give friends small gifts when they're upset. I am also a polite, oddly murmuring roommate (or so I've been told). I'm not bright or vibrant though, so I guess I'd be a bad omen coatl.
Oh man, I got coatl.

My first reaction was, "I'm nothing like a coatl," but now that I've though about it, I'm kinda like one?

I'm hard of hearing, so the ear structure thing they have going on is kind of ironic. I like to give friends small gifts when they're upset. I am also a polite, oddly murmuring roommate (or so I've been told). I'm not bright or vibrant though, so I guess I'd be a bad omen coatl.
I'm a Skydancer!
I feel more like an Imp person, but I could be wrong. :0
I'm a Skydancer!
I feel more like an Imp person, but I could be wrong. :0
zCXwA9z.gifaTXjYb6.gifDsmAahj.gif
@visiorift
I thought I was a Nocturne but evidently, I'm a Guardian! XD
@visiorift
I thought I was a Nocturne but evidently, I'm a Guardian! XD
MBjujvx.png
Update time!

I've tried to take into account the suggestions of @Remos, @Reginapis, and @PlusOneBiceps and rewrote/reformatted some answer choices.

I’m glad you’re all enjoying the quiz! Keep on playing, and if you have any more feedback please let me know! I may make more in the future, so stay tuned!
Update time!

I've tried to take into account the suggestions of @Remos, @Reginapis, and @PlusOneBiceps and rewrote/reformatted some answer choices.

I’m glad you’re all enjoying the quiz! Keep on playing, and if you have any more feedback please let me know! I may make more in the future, so stay tuned!
grab%20bag%20hatchery%20sig%20pc_zps7wlc4czg.png
Three hours ahead of server time.
@PixieCat

Oh my gosh! I'm going to retake it now *-*
So excited
@PixieCat

Oh my gosh! I'm going to retake it now *-*
So excited
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
@Remos
Hopefully I've improved upon it!

Even with the edits, I got the same result as always (Fae), which makes sense since I, too, am a small and social creature, and I sure would love to have magical powers. XP
@Remos
Hopefully I've improved upon it!

Even with the edits, I got the same result as always (Fae), which makes sense since I, too, am a small and social creature, and I sure would love to have magical powers. XP
grab%20bag%20hatchery%20sig%20pc_zps7wlc4czg.png
Three hours ahead of server time.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17