Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | What Dragon are You??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
EDIT: Unfortunatley, the site I used is taking away the option to make free quizzes. I'm on a quest to find another hosting site, and hopefully the quiz can go back up asap!

Hey everyone! PixieCat here with a fun challenge!

I spent some time making a 'What Dragon are You' quiz online, and I would love to share it and see what you all get! Here's how the game will work.

1) Take THIS QUIZ.
2) Post what you got down here in the forums.
3) Since I want to constantly improve this quiz, please let me know if you agree or not, and why. This can be in the post or in a message to me.

A note: Each answer you give may not be the answer for the final dragon you get. The answers you give accumulate points and the one you have the most of is the final result, though not necessarily the one for all the answers you chose.

Let's play!

EDIT ONE: Made answer choices clearer and readjusted some options.
EDIT TWO: Clarified language in answer choices, reformatted color, added Bogsneaks
EDIT: Unfortunatley, the site I used is taking away the option to make free quizzes. I'm on a quest to find another hosting site, and hopefully the quiz can go back up asap!

Hey everyone! PixieCat here with a fun challenge!

I spent some time making a 'What Dragon are You' quiz online, and I would love to share it and see what you all get! Here's how the game will work.

1) Take THIS QUIZ.
2) Post what you got down here in the forums.
3) Since I want to constantly improve this quiz, please let me know if you agree or not, and why. This can be in the post or in a message to me.

A note: Each answer you give may not be the answer for the final dragon you get. The answers you give accumulate points and the one you have the most of is the final result, though not necessarily the one for all the answers you chose.

Let's play!

EDIT ONE: Made answer choices clearer and readjusted some options.
EDIT TWO: Clarified language in answer choices, reformatted color, added Bogsneaks
grab%20bag%20hatchery%20sig%20pc_zps7wlc4czg.png
Three hours ahead of server time.
I'm a Skydancer. I like to think this is accurate. ^~^
I'm a Skydancer. I like to think this is accurate. ^~^
grab%20bag%20hatchery%20sig%20mj_zpstmwwyq7a.png
I got Pearlcatcher. It seems to fit! Though I wouldn't say haughty. Hmph.
I got Pearlcatcher. It seems to fit! Though I wouldn't say haughty. Hmph.
vV5jbm.png
oooh i'm a mirror :O nice!
oooh i'm a mirror :O nice!
41979.png BONEVINE.
he/him | FR + ?

i c e
16453.png
"Because you and me apart strikes me as intensely wrong."

2946.png
I got a fae with some accuracy.

Interesting.
I got a fae with some accuracy.

Interesting.
2nsny8w.jpg
@PixieCat
I got a skydancer, which I think is fitting. As for the quiz itself, it was fun, and I may or may not have burst out laughing at a few options. I had problems with ranking a few of the answers, though. For example, in the memory question, one answer was clearly superior to everything else and one answer was clearly inferior to everything else, but the middle ground very hard to decipher. I ended up have to take a guess which could've ruined my scoring. I'm content with skydancer, but I'm curious as to what I would've gotten if I could've properly gaged what was what. Try and be more clear with options and give them proper levels of severity to avoid things like this.
@PixieCat
I got a skydancer, which I think is fitting. As for the quiz itself, it was fun, and I may or may not have burst out laughing at a few options. I had problems with ranking a few of the answers, though. For example, in the memory question, one answer was clearly superior to everything else and one answer was clearly inferior to everything else, but the middle ground very hard to decipher. I ended up have to take a guess which could've ruined my scoring. I'm content with skydancer, but I'm curious as to what I would've gotten if I could've properly gaged what was what. Try and be more clear with options and give them proper levels of severity to avoid things like this.
~Be sure to ping me, please~
I got a Fae I agree in most ways but I disagree with a few

Personally think of myself of a wildclaw
@crazyraspberry
Do iiitttttt......
I got a Fae I agree in most ways but I disagree with a few

Personally think of myself of a wildclaw
@crazyraspberry
Do iiitttttt......
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
@PIxiecat

I got Nocturne! I don't really like to be in large groups that much but other than that.. Yeah, I am pretty inactive.
@PIxiecat

I got Nocturne! I don't really like to be in large groups that much but other than that.. Yeah, I am pretty inactive.
unknown.png
i somehow got a fae. i think i might need to retake it because i do not fit the description at all,, im not social.

edit: based on the others ive tried, i think fae fits me the best. whoops.
i somehow got a fae. i think i might need to retake it because i do not fit the description at all,, im not social.

edit: based on the others ive tried, i think fae fits me the best. whoops.
hi im roland
[quote name="Yawny124" date=2016-07-12 19:28:13] @PIxiecat I got Nocturne! I don't really like to be in large groups that much but other than that.. Yeah, I am pretty inactive. [/quote] I got the same. Not comfortable in large groups here...
Yawny124 wrote on 2016-07-12:
@PIxiecat

I got the same. Not comfortable in large groups here...
PQznZys.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17