Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | DETERMINATION--Game thread [OVER]
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 96 97
@Bequerel

Thanks for hosting, I had a lot of fun with this one! also thanks for putting up with my awful humor
@Bequerel

Thanks for hosting, I had a lot of fun with this one! also thanks for putting up with my awful humor
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@ChibiKittens "Do you guys think...that Blizz will be really mad at me at the end of the game? O.O He's reeeaaalllyyy mad...." [img]http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Heavy-Breathing-Fat-Cat-Meme-Gif.gif[/img]
@ChibiKittens
"Do you guys think...that Blizz will be really mad at me at the end of the game? O.O He's reeeaaalllyyy mad...."

Heavy-Breathing-Fat-Cat-Meme-Gif.gif
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Silverwinter

Thanks for the investigation, friend <3
@Silverwinter

Thanks for the investigation, friend <3
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@Bluealphyn885
How does it feel for you to have been bested by a temmie ? ? ?
@Bluealphyn885
How does it feel for you to have been bested by a temmie ? ? ?
@bequerel
Ah okay, thanks for clearing that up! ^^

@blizzardwing
*Offers you a basket of kittens* *awkward laughing*
@bequerel
Ah okay, thanks for clearing that up! ^^

@blizzardwing
*Offers you a basket of kittens* *awkward laughing*
ChibiKittens, the original chibi derp cat
TXKcK16.png
@ChibiKittens
*takes the basket of kittens. whispers* i will be watching. always watching. always watching. always. always... *disappears into the shadows*
@ChibiKittens
*takes the basket of kittens. whispers* i will be watching. always watching. always watching. always. always... *disappears into the shadows*
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Spottedpuppi

Bested? Mmmm... Wouldn't go that far. Unfortunately your reads are only as good as your ability to convince town ;3

But yeah, looking back and reflecting on my playstyle, once I got the invest from Silver I let myself get too cocky, and started acting hella scummy and edgy.

Tbh though, @Nerasis was the real MVP here. He did the majority of the planning and pulling strings in our group.
@Spottedpuppi

Bested? Mmmm... Wouldn't go that far. Unfortunately your reads are only as good as your ability to convince town ;3

But yeah, looking back and reflecting on my playstyle, once I got the invest from Silver I let myself get too cocky, and started acting hella scummy and edgy.

Tbh though, @Nerasis was the real MVP here. He did the majority of the planning and pulling strings in our group.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
Good game guys! It was fun learning experience for me and I'm looking forward to playing more in the future! Really didn't fully grasp how to use my ability this go around. Whoops
Good game guys! It was fun learning experience for me and I'm looking forward to playing more in the future! Really didn't fully grasp how to use my ability this go around. Whoops
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
[quote name="SilverWinter" date=2016-07-08 05:11:08] I guess it's up to you to believe me. I'll just be smacking you all on the head with bones when I flip Seer and screaming "I told you so." [/quote] *smacks you all on the head with bones* I TOLD YOU SO. Anyways, I'll also smash in this table because I was going to investigate Nerasis next bc I just knew that he was maf But then you guys picked up on Wymetz, who I was less suss. Guyyyssssss the mafia hide in the active speakers *cry* @BlueAlphyn885 When I got a negative result, I was still squinting because I know how good you play as mafia. I tried to slip it in before I died, but it seems like nobody really picked up on it. Your welcome, anyways, and I shall pray to the RNG gods to never give me the Seer role again. I've never been the Seer until I came here, and I am actually so done.
SilverWinter wrote on 2016-07-08:
I guess it's up to you to believe me. I'll just be smacking you all on the head with bones when I flip Seer and screaming "I told you so."

*smacks you all on the head with bones*
I TOLD YOU SO.

Anyways, I'll also smash in this table because I was going to investigate Nerasis next bc I just knew that he was maf
But then you guys picked up on Wymetz, who I was less suss.
Guyyyssssss the mafia hide in the active speakers

*cry*

@BlueAlphyn885
When I got a negative result, I was still squinting because I know how good you play as mafia. I tried to slip it in before I died, but it seems like nobody really picked up on it. Your welcome, anyways, and I shall pray to the RNG gods to never give me the Seer role again. I've never been the Seer until I came here, and I am actually so done.

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
@Bequerel
Thank you for hosting, it was really fun, even with me falling inactive in the middle.

Also, lol I just finished pacifist two days ago and genocide today. I swear, that last fight in genocide took me longer to beat then both playthroughs.

Also, (major spoiler warning)

Why are Asriel and Flowey two different roles? They're the same person. Besides, Asriel isn't really an enemy...kind of...
@Bequerel
Thank you for hosting, it was really fun, even with me falling inactive in the middle.

Also, lol I just finished pacifist two days ago and genocide today. I swear, that last fight in genocide took me longer to beat then both playthroughs.

Also, (major spoiler warning)

Why are Asriel and Flowey two different roles? They're the same person. Besides, Asriel isn't really an enemy...kind of...

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 96 97