Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Sweet Dreams Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98
Oh yeah, marchhare too, I know that person...Vipera seems familiar...
Oh yeah, marchhare too, I know that person...Vipera seems familiar...
@chibikittens
Woah I forgot Nera and Alphyn were playing @-@
Nera just went off to bed though he'll be back later hopefully
if not we lynch him
@chibikittens
Woah I forgot Nera and Alphyn were playing @-@
Nera just went off to bed though he'll be back later hopefully
if not we lynch him
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
@bequerel
Oh no, not Nera! lynch lynch lynch lynch!

Also totally just realized I messed up the 'crumb' question. Darn this game and it's many terms!!! I crumb to being the Scatterbrain role XD
@bequerel
Oh no, not Nera! lynch lynch lynch lynch!

Also totally just realized I messed up the 'crumb' question. Darn this game and it's many terms!!! I crumb to being the Scatterbrain role XD
ChibiKittens, the original chibi derp cat
TXKcK16.png
@Bequerel

Night begins at 12:00 FR tomorrow. Days will always end at 12:00 and will always be at least 24 hours long.
@Bequerel

Night begins at 12:00 FR tomorrow. Days will always end at 12:00 and will always be at least 24 hours long.

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
Also, Nerasis and Bluealphyn885, as well as Vipera and Fallencrow are not playing, they are replacements.
Also, Nerasis and Bluealphyn885, as well as Vipera and Fallencrow are not playing, they are replacements.

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
[quote name="SilverWinter" date=2016-06-15 17:23:04] Also, Nerasis and Bluealphyn885, as well as Vipera and Fallencrow are not playing, they are replacements. [/quote] Would you look at that. Pays to read things I guess //shrug//
SilverWinter wrote on 2016-06-15:

Would you look at that. Pays to read things I guess //shrug//
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
@moonpelt

*feels betrayed*
@moonpelt

*feels betrayed*
Square-3.png

o p r h y not o r p h y
op / oppy
she / her
fr + 17
@Bequerel
I think we should definitely lynch someone today, and I'm fine with lynching an inactive player, but unfortunately I'm going to have to get off soon and won't be in again until 10-11:00 FR. I wish I could participate more in the first day, but I have limited internet.
@Bequerel
I think we should definitely lynch someone today, and I'm fine with lynching an inactive player, but unfortunately I'm going to have to get off soon and won't be in again until 10-11:00 FR. I wish I could participate more in the first day, but I have limited internet.
NPeGYYg.pngkoIykzQ.png
@chiono

*looks over at pinglist*
*gasp*

Funny thing is, I was looking for you and somehow didn't find you...
@chiono

*looks over at pinglist*
*gasp*

Funny thing is, I was looking for you and somehow didn't find you...
Woah, discussion boomed while I was shopping. Nice. Reading through now!
Woah, discussion boomed while I was shopping. Nice. Reading through now!
2drwvZa.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98