Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Sweet Dreams Discussion Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98
ALRIGHTY
Imma get the questionnaire up before anyone else can beat me to it >:]
Quote:
1: basic intros with pronouns and active times.
2: Mafia experience?
3: Have you played with anyone here before?
4: your expectations?
5: cruuuuuuumbs~? (Optional, of course.)
6: (last minute question) what is your stance on D1 lynches and/or risking lynching a town role in order to expose the scum?
7: (oh my look another last minute question) Your personal meta? How do you usually play and what can people expect from you?

1: call me Beq, or Pup. She/her only please. I'm active pretty much all the time but my little siblings are coming to visit so my time may be spotty. Also going in for surgery on Monday so there's that.
2: Too much experience. I've played primarily non-rp mafia and I enjoy it way too much. Have played Maritime Mayhem, TVT and Kodoku.
3: ooooooh yeah I have there's a lot of familiar faces im watching you March.
4: I expect to have a lot of fun, though I feel D1 will be p boring...
5: I like bread
6: I usually support D1 lynches, but more often that naught I've advocated to not lynch someone based on circumstances i.e. Not enough evidence or its way too risky. Generally I don't like to lynch people who come off way town, but sometimes it's necessary. If you're suspicious of them now, voice those concerns. Better lynch them off ASAP and them flip town than have four people who are all shady at the end of the game.
7: I tend to get p aggressive when playing, I'll make rather risky moves to generate conversation. Expect me to random vote sometimes as well, it's a good way to get questions brewing.

Like I said I'm having surgery on Monday and I'm hella nervous about it. I'll be out of commission for a few days but I'll still be as active as I can do forgive me if I happen to be inactive during that time.
ALRIGHTY
Imma get the questionnaire up before anyone else can beat me to it >:]
Quote:
6: (last minute question) what is your stance on D1 lynches and/or risking lynching a town role in order to expose the scum?
7: (oh my look another last minute question) Your personal meta? How do you usually play and what can people expect from you?

1: call me Beq, or Pup. She/her only please. I'm active pretty much all the time but my little siblings are coming to visit so my time may be spotty. Also going in for surgery on Monday so there's that.
2: Too much experience. I've played primarily non-rp mafia and I enjoy it way too much. Have played Maritime Mayhem, TVT and Kodoku.
3: ooooooh yeah I have there's a lot of familiar faces im watching you March.
4: I expect to have a lot of fun, though I feel D1 will be p boring...
5: I like bread
6: I usually support D1 lynches, but more often that naught I've advocated to not lynch someone based on circumstances i.e. Not enough evidence or its way too risky. Generally I don't like to lynch people who come off way town, but sometimes it's necessary. If you're suspicious of them now, voice those concerns. Better lynch them off ASAP and them flip town than have four people who are all shady at the end of the game.
7: I tend to get p aggressive when playing, I'll make rather risky moves to generate conversation. Expect me to random vote sometimes as well, it's a good way to get questions brewing.

Like I said I'm having surgery on Monday and I'm hella nervous about it. I'll be out of commission for a few days but I'll still be as active as I can do forgive me if I happen to be inactive during that time.
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
1: I'm Imraldera. You can call me Imraldera, Star, or Starflower, or if you can come up with some nickname for Imraldera, I'm fine with that too. She/her pronouns. I'm probably only going to be active during afternoons and some in the evening. This weekend I don't know how much I'll be on, but it probably won't be a lot. After the 20th, thought, I'll be on a lot more.
2: Many face-to-face games, a couple forum games, none here on FR. But I have read through several FR games.
3: No, but I recognize a few of them from the games I've read through, like Bequerel.
4: I expect to have fun. Other than that, I have no idea.
5: ...
6: Definitely lynch D1. Yeah, it's usually hard to pick someone because it's mostly just random, but from what games I've read on FR, it's very important to lynch. As for risking lynching a town role... you're really always risking something when you lynch someone. You just have to go with who's suspicious. Even if it's someone who's really vocal and seems town. If there's any doubt in your mind, at least look into it. Don't just brush it off. If you always are afraid of lynching town, you're never going to lynch anybody.
7: I don't really know. I've only played a couple of forum games, and most of them I died within the first couple of days. I know that the one time I really was in the game long enough to do something, I got lynched because I aggressively accused someone who I was positive was mafia, and in the end they were mafia and the town lost. I usually only get aggressive when I'm pretty sure about something.
1: I'm Imraldera. You can call me Imraldera, Star, or Starflower, or if you can come up with some nickname for Imraldera, I'm fine with that too. She/her pronouns. I'm probably only going to be active during afternoons and some in the evening. This weekend I don't know how much I'll be on, but it probably won't be a lot. After the 20th, thought, I'll be on a lot more.
2: Many face-to-face games, a couple forum games, none here on FR. But I have read through several FR games.
3: No, but I recognize a few of them from the games I've read through, like Bequerel.
4: I expect to have fun. Other than that, I have no idea.
5: ...
6: Definitely lynch D1. Yeah, it's usually hard to pick someone because it's mostly just random, but from what games I've read on FR, it's very important to lynch. As for risking lynching a town role... you're really always risking something when you lynch someone. You just have to go with who's suspicious. Even if it's someone who's really vocal and seems town. If there's any doubt in your mind, at least look into it. Don't just brush it off. If you always are afraid of lynching town, you're never going to lynch anybody.
7: I don't really know. I've only played a couple of forum games, and most of them I died within the first couple of days. I know that the one time I really was in the game long enough to do something, I got lynched because I aggressively accused someone who I was positive was mafia, and in the end they were mafia and the town lost. I usually only get aggressive when I'm pretty sure about something.
NPeGYYg.pngkoIykzQ.png
1. March, they/them is fine but really anything except for she/her. I'm usually pretty active when real life doesn't get in the way.

2. Lots. I started with EpicMafia, played quite a few rounds on Town of Salem, and eased my way into forum mafia with rp mafia here. my first non-rp game was Cretaceous, and I've played quite a few since then as both town and maf. I've also hosted my own once, Vampires vs Werewolves.

3. There are a few new people here, but I've seen most everyone right back at you Beq

4. I feel like this game will be very interesting indeed. Good luck to all.

5. Can they be cake crumbs? I want cake.

6. I learned very early on that day one lynch is the best way to go. It narrows down suspects for later on and it helps you get reads on others by seeing their reactions to the lynch. As for town lynches, it depends on their role. I'd be more willing to get rid of a vanilla than a power role, though I'm not adverse to that if it comes down to it.

7. I try to stir discussion when I can, and contribute my thoughts when I don't have any new points. This actually goes for both town and maf me - looking at Vamp1 and Vamp2 here - though according to others, I come off as more sheepy when I'm maf than when I'm town. Make of it what you will.
1. March, they/them is fine but really anything except for she/her. I'm usually pretty active when real life doesn't get in the way.

2. Lots. I started with EpicMafia, played quite a few rounds on Town of Salem, and eased my way into forum mafia with rp mafia here. my first non-rp game was Cretaceous, and I've played quite a few since then as both town and maf. I've also hosted my own once, Vampires vs Werewolves.

3. There are a few new people here, but I've seen most everyone right back at you Beq

4. I feel like this game will be very interesting indeed. Good luck to all.

5. Can they be cake crumbs? I want cake.

6. I learned very early on that day one lynch is the best way to go. It narrows down suspects for later on and it helps you get reads on others by seeing their reactions to the lynch. As for town lynches, it depends on their role. I'd be more willing to get rid of a vanilla than a power role, though I'm not adverse to that if it comes down to it.

7. I try to stir discussion when I can, and contribute my thoughts when I don't have any new points. This actually goes for both town and maf me - looking at Vamp1 and Vamp2 here - though according to others, I come off as more sheepy when I'm maf than when I'm town. Make of it what you will.
2drwvZa.png
@Bequerel
>>>;;;; my tiny text is awesome, don't you forget it. And good luck with your surgery! ;o; I wish you the best.

Anywho;

1: Hello, I'm Sealeo. But I most commonly go by Becca, Seal, or Bear. ~ Female pronouns and all that awesome jazz.

2: While this only my third game in forum mafia, I'm a veteran player of Town Of Salem. I know how the basic principles work but sometimes my knowledge of the latter does get in the way.

3: I....know quite a few faces here. But there are some I don't so. Hey c:

4: Ohhh boy. I really hope this game is a little more chill than my last one. That got pretty hairy towards the end. xD Lots of confusion and finger pointing. But I do expect this game to be fun!

5: Crumbs will always end up becoming bread. >> Or at least it does for me.

6: IT HONESTLY DEPENDS. While my first instinct is to say no random lynching...I do understand that it's important to lynch someone. I've never been much of a gambler, I like the full picture of a situation and I'd hate to lynch someone innocent only to have another person killed at night. But if push comes to shove, I'll vote.

7: Okay. So. People always suspect me because I'm nice in the beginning. This is how I usually play, I am very polite when I just get to know someone. >> but other than that, I do voice inputs and actively try to go after anyone who's talking and who's silent equally. I will never rule someone as innocent if they're talking a lot nor will I rule anyone who's silent guilty. So this is a fair warning, I might and definitely can argue against people's activity or lack there of. But yeah. :,D
@Bequerel
>>>;;;; my tiny text is awesome, don't you forget it. And good luck with your surgery! ;o; I wish you the best.

Anywho;

1: Hello, I'm Sealeo. But I most commonly go by Becca, Seal, or Bear. ~ Female pronouns and all that awesome jazz.

2: While this only my third game in forum mafia, I'm a veteran player of Town Of Salem. I know how the basic principles work but sometimes my knowledge of the latter does get in the way.

3: I....know quite a few faces here. But there are some I don't so. Hey c:

4: Ohhh boy. I really hope this game is a little more chill than my last one. That got pretty hairy towards the end. xD Lots of confusion and finger pointing. But I do expect this game to be fun!

5: Crumbs will always end up becoming bread. >> Or at least it does for me.

6: IT HONESTLY DEPENDS. While my first instinct is to say no random lynching...I do understand that it's important to lynch someone. I've never been much of a gambler, I like the full picture of a situation and I'd hate to lynch someone innocent only to have another person killed at night. But if push comes to shove, I'll vote.

7: Okay. So. People always suspect me because I'm nice in the beginning. This is how I usually play, I am very polite when I just get to know someone. >> but other than that, I do voice inputs and actively try to go after anyone who's talking and who's silent equally. I will never rule someone as innocent if they're talking a lot nor will I rule anyone who's silent guilty. So this is a fair warning, I might and definitely can argue against people's activity or lack there of. But yeah. :,D
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
She/her, but don't worry about misgendering me. If you're not that sure, just use they/them. I don't care. Usually active from rollover til 3 pm or so, depends. Right now working on my own (mythology themed) mafia, thus may take a little time to answer. Otherwise pretty active if I like a game and I'm motivated. Tend to spam and rant about my thoughts then, so....prepare for mass-posting, propably.

Yep! Slowly gaining experience. Played Kodoku, a little in Flux Quolum, read some mafs.

Partially! Spectated some mafs in which some of you participated, and played with Beq in Kodoku and FQU.

Dunno, will see what happens.

*munches some vanilla/chocolate vla (pudding from netherlands), thus no bread crumbs*

I somewhat support D1 lynches. Sure, there's a high chance we hit town. But seriously, the same chance is on D2 etc too, so what. And even if we don't get any good reads (which is very likely to happen on D1, fluff posting and all), at least we can take out someone who may be lurking/is inactive. So yeah, D1 lynch yes.
Risking lynching a townie role? Huuhh...It really depends on how this person acts, what they claim and all? Urgh...IF the person acts scummy/seems TOO helpful to town we should at least look at them. Not too fond of it, but if there's no way to prevent it....

I don't really know. I try to be as helpful as I can by trying to find scum and all. I tend to rambling, especially if I got some ideas and then mass-posting, especially because we can't edit our posts. I don't really know my own meta, so yeah.
She/her, but don't worry about misgendering me. If you're not that sure, just use they/them. I don't care. Usually active from rollover til 3 pm or so, depends. Right now working on my own (mythology themed) mafia, thus may take a little time to answer. Otherwise pretty active if I like a game and I'm motivated. Tend to spam and rant about my thoughts then, so....prepare for mass-posting, propably.

Yep! Slowly gaining experience. Played Kodoku, a little in Flux Quolum, read some mafs.

Partially! Spectated some mafs in which some of you participated, and played with Beq in Kodoku and FQU.

Dunno, will see what happens.

*munches some vanilla/chocolate vla (pudding from netherlands), thus no bread crumbs*

I somewhat support D1 lynches. Sure, there's a high chance we hit town. But seriously, the same chance is on D2 etc too, so what. And even if we don't get any good reads (which is very likely to happen on D1, fluff posting and all), at least we can take out someone who may be lurking/is inactive. So yeah, D1 lynch yes.
Risking lynching a townie role? Huuhh...It really depends on how this person acts, what they claim and all? Urgh...IF the person acts scummy/seems TOO helpful to town we should at least look at them. Not too fond of it, but if there's no way to prevent it....

I don't really know. I try to be as helpful as I can by trying to find scum and all. I tend to rambling, especially if I got some ideas and then mass-posting, especially because we can't edit our posts. I don't really know my own meta, so yeah.
@sealeo
Thanks fam ;3

@marchhare
//squints// always watching, Wazowski, aaaaaaaalways waaaatching

Meanwhile I'm glad to see some new faces and since the days have been cut slightly I'd like to see some discussion get brewing with the people who've posted already. There isn't a lot to go off of with questionnaires; but I enjoy them. Let's me get to know y'all~

For a game with a few new people, I say if we don't have everyone post by the EOTD today I say we lynch someone who has the least amount of posts, instead of a lurker. My experience with some other mafia leads me to want to lynch those who will hinder town, sans a maf aligned player. If you're going to sheep and parrot, you're no good for town. That's my personal philosophy at least.

i say we lynch March jkjkjkjkjk
@sealeo
Thanks fam ;3

@marchhare
//squints// always watching, Wazowski, aaaaaaaalways waaaatching

Meanwhile I'm glad to see some new faces and since the days have been cut slightly I'd like to see some discussion get brewing with the people who've posted already. There isn't a lot to go off of with questionnaires; but I enjoy them. Let's me get to know y'all~

For a game with a few new people, I say if we don't have everyone post by the EOTD today I say we lynch someone who has the least amount of posts, instead of a lurker. My experience with some other mafia leads me to want to lynch those who will hinder town, sans a maf aligned player. If you're going to sheep and parrot, you're no good for town. That's my personal philosophy at least.

i say we lynch March jkjkjkjkjk
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
Hello. Sorry that i'm a bit late to the party. I was distracted.

I prefer neutral pronouns but if you must she/her pronouns. I'll answer to Blizz or Blizzard, whichever you prefer.
I only played one game so far. I don't have much but i have learned that i need to be 1000 times more careful with what i say and how i say it.
Yeah, a few of you. Sealeo, ChibiKittens, marchhare, Bequerel and SilverWinter.
Certainly going to be intresting
Let's just say I'm disappointed in my role
I think that it’s always important to make sacrifices, but only if it’ll be helpful
I’m not very talkative for starters. I don’t have any usual way I play as I’ve only played one game previous and my style then didn’t really work in my favour.

Also, hey @Bluebird3. It’s nice to run into you again on the forums after that snowball fight. Will it ever be finished? Or did we kind of win by default as the other team sort of left?
Hello. Sorry that i'm a bit late to the party. I was distracted.

I prefer neutral pronouns but if you must she/her pronouns. I'll answer to Blizz or Blizzard, whichever you prefer.
I only played one game so far. I don't have much but i have learned that i need to be 1000 times more careful with what i say and how i say it.
Yeah, a few of you. Sealeo, ChibiKittens, marchhare, Bequerel and SilverWinter.
Certainly going to be intresting
Let's just say I'm disappointed in my role
I think that it’s always important to make sacrifices, but only if it’ll be helpful
I’m not very talkative for starters. I don’t have any usual way I play as I’ve only played one game previous and my style then didn’t really work in my favour.

Also, hey @Bluebird3. It’s nice to run into you again on the forums after that snowball fight. Will it ever be finished? Or did we kind of win by default as the other team sort of left?
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
I forgot about the active times part in my original post. I don't start being active till about 7:00 FR time and end being active around 20:00 FR time, but sometimes i'm active for longer times.
I forgot about the active times part in my original post. I don't start being active till about 7:00 FR time and end being active around 20:00 FR time, but sometimes i'm active for longer times.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
1: basic intros with pronouns and active times. Hello there! :D I use she/her pronouns and I'm 3 hours ahead of FR time. My nicknames are either Fangirl or Grapes, whichever you prefer. 2: Mafia experience? ahahahaha. My mafia experience is probably 0.1 I've never played online before and I've only played it once irl and I had barely a clue of what I was doing, so if I make a mistake I'm very sorry. ;-; 3: Have you played with anyone here before? Nope. 4: your expectations? ??? 5: cruuuuuuumbs~? (Optional, of course.) [img]http://previews.123rf.com/images/joseelias/joseelias0902/joseelias090200059/4299513-Last-bite-of-a-chocolate-chip-cookie-with-crumbs-Stock-Photo-biscuit.jpg[/img] 6: (last minute question) what is your stance on D1 lynches and/or risking lynching a town role in order to expose the scum? Errrrr, not really. Although we need to take risks, we don't need to just reach out blindly into the hole that may/or may not be filled with snakes. 7: (oh my look another last minute question) Your personal meta? How do you usually play and what can people expect from you? I'm all over the place. I might have more of a strategy later in the game.
Hello there! :D I use she/her pronouns and I'm 3 hours ahead of FR time. My nicknames are either Fangirl or Grapes, whichever you prefer.
ahahahaha. My mafia experience is probably 0.1 I've never played online before and I've only played it once irl and I had barely a clue of what I was doing, so if I make a mistake I'm very sorry. ;-;
Nope.
???
4299513-Last-bite-of-a-chocolate-chip-cookie-with-crumbs-Stock-Photo-biscuit.jpg
Errrrr, not really. Although we need to take risks, we don't need to just reach out blindly into the hole that may/or may not be filled with snakes.
I'm all over the place. I might have more of a strategy later in the game.

zdGr5so.png

>mysa/saint
>he/her
>FR+3
GWuVj5n.png
I'm Sparky, I use she/her or they/them pronouns. I'll be active most afternoons and nights unless something comes up. I will be on vacation next week, but still fairly active. However, the week after next I'll be going to a pre-college program and I don't know how much free time I'll have.

I played Kodoku (which is sadly paused for now), Lost at Sea (which was... interesting?), and quite a bit of Town of Salem.

I recognize a few faces, especially from Kodoku.

Hopefully the game will last more then 4 days?

5: cruuuuuuumbs~?
I'm eating a cookie, but don't expect me to leave any crumbs behind.

Necessary in most situations. Lynching and accusations also start conversations that are important for hunting down scum.

I have a bad habit of overanalyzing EOTD posts and the like. It also takes me a while to get firm reads on people, but I'm going to try to be more vocal about any feelings I get this game than I have in the past.
I'm Sparky, I use she/her or they/them pronouns. I'll be active most afternoons and nights unless something comes up. I will be on vacation next week, but still fairly active. However, the week after next I'll be going to a pre-college program and I don't know how much free time I'll have.

I played Kodoku (which is sadly paused for now), Lost at Sea (which was... interesting?), and quite a bit of Town of Salem.

I recognize a few faces, especially from Kodoku.

Hopefully the game will last more then 4 days?

5: cruuuuuuumbs~?
I'm eating a cookie, but don't expect me to leave any crumbs behind.

Necessary in most situations. Lynching and accusations also start conversations that are important for hunting down scum.

I have a bad habit of overanalyzing EOTD posts and the like. It also takes me a while to get firm reads on people, but I'm going to try to be more vocal about any feelings I get this game than I have in the past.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98