Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Sweet Dreams Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98
LOL THE SPECTATOR CHAT.

I KNEW IT WAS BLUE FROM THE MOMENT SHE MENTIONED ME AS A VETERAN PLAYER. FFFFFFFF, I SHOULDn"T HAVE GIVEN UP ON BLUE. STILL REALLY MAD ABOUT THAT. *SOBS GROSSLY.*
LOL THE SPECTATOR CHAT.

I KNEW IT WAS BLUE FROM THE MOMENT SHE MENTIONED ME AS A VETERAN PLAYER. FFFFFFFF, I SHOULDn"T HAVE GIVEN UP ON BLUE. STILL REALLY MAD ABOUT THAT. *SOBS GROSSLY.*
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
[quote name="@Bequerel" date=2016-06-25 13:52:59] I SAID TO SUSS SPARKY SO MANY TIMES [/quote] :P
@Bequerel wrote on 2016-06-25:
I SAID TO SUSS SPARKY SO MANY TIMES
:P
Ohh, so it's all over? That ending was kinda sweet, actually. Traitor-chan got to play with all the nightmare senpai~

I'm planning my own mafia too, click here to check it out! I'm thinking of starting when Bec's mafia finishes, though that's not set in stone yet.
Ohh, so it's all over? That ending was kinda sweet, actually. Traitor-chan got to play with all the nightmare senpai~

I'm planning my own mafia too, click here to check it out! I'm thinking of starting when Bec's mafia finishes, though that's not set in stone yet.
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
Also @Bequerel, I'm seriously surprised that no one saw your hidden text cos the second I saw it I was like "okay seriously time to take them out and hope it gets buried"
Also @Bequerel, I'm seriously surprised that no one saw your hidden text cos the second I saw it I was like "okay seriously time to take them out and hope it gets buried"
I'm so proud, at least spec chat didn't wanted to kill me XD
I'm so proud, at least spec chat didn't wanted to kill me XD
@bequerel

I'm sorry I didn't saw your hidden text. But the one in Lost at sea is already tooooo much for me (*squints at nera*) so yeah
@bequerel

I'm sorry I didn't saw your hidden text. But the one in Lost at sea is already tooooo much for me (*squints at nera*) so yeah
((Can I post here now that the game over ^^'))
@sealeo @silverwinter
I'd be interested in your next mafia games! :D
((Can I post here now that the game over ^^'))
@sealeo @silverwinter
I'd be interested in your next mafia games! :D
ChibiKittens, the original chibi derp cat
TXKcK16.png
@Valgami
ikr ;3

It's funny, because you've been missing some hidden text even when you've quoted my posts XD
@Valgami
ikr ;3

It's funny, because you've been missing some hidden text even when you've quoted my posts XD
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/7GuSDkz4NQprp

Here's the maf chat as well if anyone wants to look through that!
http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/7GuSDkz4NQprp

Here's the maf chat as well if anyone wants to look through that!
@Sparkyflame

Damn right you silencing me almost backfired. >:C I would've screamed if you silenced me again..LOL.

Reading through this chat just makes me snort so hard though. Omg. You guys were so disgustingly devious....
@Sparkyflame

Damn right you silencing me almost backfired. >:C I would've screamed if you silenced me again..LOL.

Reading through this chat just makes me snort so hard though. Omg. You guys were so disgustingly devious....
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98