Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Sweet Dreams Discussion Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98
1: basic intros with pronouns and active times: Name's Heather, call me that, Nicole, Nikki, or anything I can tie to my penname sans Neko. (I mean I won't get too mad if you call me Neko, just preferred not.) I'm mostly active in the evenings and nights if I'm gonna get on since right now my mornings are taken up by failing at beating Unversed as Aqua, or by work. Also might not be around Friday or next Thursday, but I'll worry about that later.
2: Mafia experience? Tons.
3: Have you played with anyone here before? Yup.
4: your expectations? None right now.
5: cruuuuuuumbs~? (Optional, of course.) Sweet dreams are made of this~
Who am I to disagree~
Travel the world and the seven seas~
Everybody's looking for something~

6: (last minute question) what is your stance on D1 lynches and/or risking lynching a town role in order to expose the scum? Don't really care for them, will partake in them if there's an actual lead, but not if we're just getting somebody at random.
7: (oh my look another last minute question) Your personal meta? How do you usually play and what can people expect from you? I try to chat a bit if I think I can jump in a conversation, but I tend to get lost in conversations if a game's too active while I'm not around. (Plus I'm also a bit lurky at times since if I don't know how to jump in the conversation, I'll just kinda watch, which is bad, I know, but still.)
1: basic intros with pronouns and active times: Name's Heather, call me that, Nicole, Nikki, or anything I can tie to my penname sans Neko. (I mean I won't get too mad if you call me Neko, just preferred not.) I'm mostly active in the evenings and nights if I'm gonna get on since right now my mornings are taken up by failing at beating Unversed as Aqua, or by work. Also might not be around Friday or next Thursday, but I'll worry about that later.
2: Mafia experience? Tons.
3: Have you played with anyone here before? Yup.
4: your expectations? None right now.
Who am I to disagree~

6: (last minute question) what is your stance on D1 lynches and/or risking lynching a town role in order to expose the scum? Don't really care for them, will partake in them if there's an actual lead, but not if we're just getting somebody at random.
7: (oh my look another last minute question) Your personal meta? How do you usually play and what can people expect from you? I try to chat a bit if I think I can jump in a conversation, but I tend to get lost in conversations if a game's too active while I'm not around. (Plus I'm also a bit lurky at times since if I don't know how to jump in the conversation, I'll just kinda watch, which is bad, I know, but still.)
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
oh wow it's started already ahah!

1: basic intros with pronouns and active times.
hi, I'm Volta! I don't have any nicknames usually, but as of late I've been called Chi! I'm usually active but it's gonna be difficult for me to be active before 12 FR time! just a heads up.
2: Mafia experience?
I've played in only one Mafia games, so I'm still learning a lot of things!
3: Have you played with anyone here before?
I played with Beq, March, Moonpelt and Silver (tho idk if silver counts this round, since they're modding)
4: your expectations?
well I really like this concept of nightmares and stuff, so my expectation is that it'll be a fun experience!
5: cruuuuuuumbs~? (Optional, of course.)
???? ?? ???a? ???? - hopefully the message works, otherwise this: nogo te sakam tebe !!
6: (last minute question) what is your stance on D1 lynches and/or risking lynching a town role in order to expose the scum?
hmm... well, my opinion has changed before, I think D1 lynch is an important lynch as it sets the route of things, despite it being lucky you actually lynch a Mafia member.
7: (oh my look another last minute question) Your personal meta? How do you usually play and what can people expect from you?
I try my best to help out town as much as I can and say what's on my mind a lot, though sometimes I just get unnecessarily aggressive, which I've been working on! I'm pretty ok at keeping up with conversation, though sometimes I'll miss out on a person or I'd ping wrongly. i use quotes a lot and hmm... idk that's all I got!
oh wow it's started already ahah!

1: basic intros with pronouns and active times.
hi, I'm Volta! I don't have any nicknames usually, but as of late I've been called Chi! I'm usually active but it's gonna be difficult for me to be active before 12 FR time! just a heads up.
2: Mafia experience?
I've played in only one Mafia games, so I'm still learning a lot of things!
3: Have you played with anyone here before?
I played with Beq, March, Moonpelt and Silver (tho idk if silver counts this round, since they're modding)
4: your expectations?
well I really like this concept of nightmares and stuff, so my expectation is that it'll be a fun experience!
???? ?? ???a? ???? - hopefully the message works, otherwise this: nogo te sakam tebe !!
6: (last minute question) what is your stance on D1 lynches and/or risking lynching a town role in order to expose the scum?
hmm... well, my opinion has changed before, I think D1 lynch is an important lynch as it sets the route of things, despite it being lucky you actually lynch a Mafia member.
7: (oh my look another last minute question) Your personal meta? How do you usually play and what can people expect from you?
I try my best to help out town as much as I can and say what's on my mind a lot, though sometimes I just get unnecessarily aggressive, which I've been working on! I'm pretty ok at keeping up with conversation, though sometimes I'll miss out on a person or I'd ping wrongly. i use quotes a lot and hmm... idk that's all I got!
Square-3.png

o p r h y not o r p h y
op / oppy
she / her
fr + 17
[quote name="NekoNikki" date=2016-06-15 14:43:41] 5: cruuuuuuumbs~? (Optional, of course.) Sweet dreams are made of this~ Who am I to disagree~ Travel the world and the seven seas~ Everybody's looking for something~ [/quote] Huh...interesting...i guess? Could just be flavor related to the game's overall theme [quote name="chiono" date=2016-06-15 15:05:58] 5: cruuuuuuumbs~? (Optional, of course.) ???? ?? ???a? ???? - hopefully the message works, otherwise this: nogo te sakam tebe !! [/quote] HIGHLY INTERESTING.
NekoNikki wrote on 2016-06-15:
Who am I to disagree~
Huh...interesting...i guess? Could just be flavor related to the game's overall theme

chiono wrote on 2016-06-15:

HIGHLY INTERESTING.
[quote name="Valgami" date=2016-06-15 15:45:38] [quote name="@chiono" date=2016-06-15 15:05:58] 5: cruuuuuuumbs~? (Optional, of course.) ???? ?? ???a? ???? - hopefully the message works, otherwise this: nogo te sakam tebe !! [/quote] HIGHLY INTERESTING. [/quote] Googled it up. Something along the lines of 'i love you' or so came out. Is it a lover-role claim, Chiono?
Valgami wrote on 2016-06-15:
@chiono wrote on 2016-06-15:

HIGHLY INTERESTING.

Googled it up. Something along the lines of 'i love you' or so came out.
Is it a lover-role claim, Chiono?
@Valgami

I just posted it because of the name of the game. Figured I couldn't get away with it anywhere else since it'd be fluff posting, didn't wanna leave a crumb, just left it there because every time I see the game's name I'm gonna end up thinking of it *shrugs*
@Valgami

I just posted it because of the name of the game. Figured I couldn't get away with it anywhere else since it'd be fluff posting, didn't wanna leave a crumb, just left it there because every time I see the game's name I'm gonna end up thinking of it *shrugs*
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
Hello all! Lovely to see faces I recognise and a couple I don't!
Currently on my way to school, so no questionaire from me just yet, but I will post it once I can.
Hello all! Lovely to see faces I recognise and a couple I don't!
Currently on my way to school, so no questionaire from me just yet, but I will post it once I can.
FIRST OF ALL ANYTHING THAT CHI SAYS IN ANOTHER LANGAUGE I CAN TRANSLATe ke ubium tebe

1: I'm Cosmopoeia, but as of late ppl have been calling me Cosmo so go ahead. I use they/she pronouns and I'm trash
2: some, I'm involved in another Mafia and I died already in my first ;; other than that, I've usually played irl with a group of my friends so the online experience is new!
3: nope! Well I don't think so, see I have a horrible memeory
4: idk man
5: I DREAMED A DREEEEEEEEaaaaaaaaAAAAAMMMMMMMMM
6: JUST DO IT idk tbh I haven't played very much.
7: uh irl I like confusing ppl like we had a role called jester that pretty much ruined everything up and I loved that role. Online though, I'm liking the 'be helpful' approach!
FIRST OF ALL ANYTHING THAT CHI SAYS IN ANOTHER LANGAUGE I CAN TRANSLATe ke ubium tebe

1: I'm Cosmopoeia, but as of late ppl have been calling me Cosmo so go ahead. I use they/she pronouns and I'm trash
2: some, I'm involved in another Mafia and I died already in my first ;; other than that, I've usually played irl with a group of my friends so the online experience is new!
3: nope! Well I don't think so, see I have a horrible memeory
4: idk man
5: I DREAMED A DREEEEEEEEaaaaaaaaAAAAAMMMMMMMMM
6: JUST DO IT idk tbh I haven't played very much.
7: uh irl I like confusing ppl like we had a role called jester that pretty much ruined everything up and I loved that role. Online though, I'm liking the 'be helpful' approach!
ejkRcac.png
ALMSIVI is the word
@Valgami

I'm not claiming anything yet, tbh! nice catch though, I'll give you that, but it could mean something else!

@Cosmopoeia

dude don't say scummy things to me, wanna fite me 1v1 haah
@Valgami

I'm not claiming anything yet, tbh! nice catch though, I'll give you that, but it could mean something else!

@Cosmopoeia

dude don't say scummy things to me, wanna fite me 1v1 haah
Square-3.png

o p r h y not o r p h y
op / oppy
she / her
fr + 17
hi everybody! not quite sure what to say about myself. I've never played online mafia before, but I have done some werewolf in person.
hi everybody! not quite sure what to say about myself. I've never played online mafia before, but I have done some werewolf in person.
@chiono

Ahh I should've thought that through! I figured since we are close I could say that but I forgot that we are in a mafia environment haha
@chiono

Ahh I should've thought that through! I figured since we are close I could say that but I forgot that we are in a mafia environment haha
ejkRcac.png
ALMSIVI is the word
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98