Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Sweet Dreams Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 97 98
I'd be fine with lynching an inactive player; you never know, we could get lucky and get a nightmare.
I'd be fine with lynching an inactive player; you never know, we could get lucky and get a nightmare.
@SilverWinter
I will be busy. Can I drop out? Super sorry. ;n;
@SilverWinter
I will be busy. Can I drop out? Super sorry. ;n;
blessed.png.....................................................blessed.png
Oh yeah, that's true! I have a question: does anything happen on Day 1? Like does anyone get killed, or do we have to wait until night?
Oh yeah, that's true! I have a question: does anything happen on Day 1? Like does anyone get killed, or do we have to wait until night?
X7zHe2a.png
@bluebird3
No problem, I'll get a replacement.

@7BlueZebras
Day 1 is the same as every other day. Players may lynch by the end of the day and power roles and nightmares become active during the night hours.
@bluebird3
No problem, I'll get a replacement.

@7BlueZebras
Day 1 is the same as every other day. Players may lynch by the end of the day and power roles and nightmares become active during the night hours.

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
@blizzardwing
We DEFIANTLY won! xD If the other team objects, they're WRONG. CX
@blizzardwing
We DEFIANTLY won! xD If the other team objects, they're WRONG. CX
blessed.png.....................................................blessed.png
1. Yeah, inactives are our best bet generally day one. I have an off feeling about @CodeMaster, personally - not for any specific reason, but similar to the ones from Person and StormDreamer in Vanilla Maf. Might go ahead and vote for them.

2. I don't think chiono's crumb was to lover - that seems way too obvious and would just be painting self and partner as targets for maf. I do have an idea of what the role crumbed is, though.
1. Yeah, inactives are our best bet generally day one. I have an off feeling about @CodeMaster, personally - not for any specific reason, but similar to the ones from Person and StormDreamer in Vanilla Maf. Might go ahead and vote for them.

2. I don't think chiono's crumb was to lover - that seems way too obvious and would just be painting self and partner as targets for maf. I do have an idea of what the role crumbed is, though.
2drwvZa.png
@Valgami @Chiono @7BlueZebras @Moonpelt @Nekonikki @Shadowdawn199 @Reynutocx @Stormdreamer @Sealeo @ChibiKittens @Blizzardwing @Bluebird3 @marchhare @Cosmopoeia @SparkyFlames @CodeMaster @Imraldera @Bequerel @LongLiveFangirls @Leremis

bluebird3 has dropped out and @BlueAlphyn885 has taken their place.
@Valgami @Chiono @7BlueZebras @Moonpelt @Nekonikki @Shadowdawn199 @Reynutocx @Stormdreamer @Sealeo @ChibiKittens @Blizzardwing @Bluebird3 @marchhare @Cosmopoeia @SparkyFlames @CodeMaster @Imraldera @Bequerel @LongLiveFangirls @Leremis

bluebird3 has dropped out and @BlueAlphyn885 has taken their place.

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
...I have been spontaneously drafted.

...Hi everyone!

...I have been spontaneously drafted.

...Hi everyone!

download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
Hello!
Hello!