Two, please!
@Ythequeris
Two, please!
@Ythequeris
I'll take one please!
@Ythequeris
I'll take one please!
nJuIHQT.png
[center]@Junebug01 When you come closer to the mineral, you notice that it is slightly moving and... breathing? Suddenly the mineral "woke up", yawned and you saw a super cute Fae. She was just sleeping, rolled into a tiny ball. Will you take her home? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22620829] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/226209/22620829_350.png[/img] [/url] ----- @Choccie You pick up the mineral from the ground to notice it is just a medium sized rock wrapped in old leather clothes... Who did this and why? [item=tanned rogue bracers][item=tanned rogue mask] [item=even more beautiful boulder] ----- @PandaMimi You grabbed the mineral to look closer. Suddenly you notice a second mineral, very similar to the one you're holding. And nearby was the next one. You follow the path of these beautiful pink stones and at the end of it was a shiny crown and a bracelet! You're so lucky! [item=starseer's crown][item=ornate pearly bracelet]
@Junebug01

When you come closer to the mineral, you notice that it is slightly moving and... breathing? Suddenly the mineral "woke up", yawned and you saw a super cute Fae. She was just sleeping, rolled into a tiny ball. Will you take her home?

22620829_350.png

@Choccie

You pick up the mineral from the ground to notice it is just a medium sized rock wrapped in old leather clothes... Who did this and why?

Tanned Rogue Bracers Tanned Rogue Mask
Even More Beautiful Boulder

@PandaMimi

You grabbed the mineral to look closer. Suddenly you notice a second mineral, very similar to the one you're holding. And nearby was the next one.
You follow the path of these beautiful pink stones and at the end of it was a shiny crown and a bracelet! You're so lucky!

Starseer's Crown Ornate Pearly Bracelet
sig108_by_dingobreath_dclhg0d_by_blondes_sketchbook-dclhm5j.png
The first mineral is wrapped in a white furry cloth? You're not sure but you can see hints of rust color in between the wraps. There's also sharp pointy bits coming out from all over the mineral

The second mineral, wait! Where is the second mineral? All you see is a pile of purple and black feathers! Wait there's something shiny underneath them! Could that be the gem you're looking for?

The third mineral is a reddish-orangey color. It has bite and claw marks on it. It has a sweet kind of smell to it, and are those things inside of it? There's definelty something in there!
The first mineral is wrapped in a white furry cloth? You're not sure but you can see hints of rust color in between the wraps. There's also sharp pointy bits coming out from all over the mineral

The second mineral, wait! Where is the second mineral? All you see is a pile of purple and black feathers! Wait there's something shiny underneath them! Could that be the gem you're looking for?

The third mineral is a reddish-orangey color. It has bite and claw marks on it. It has a sweet kind of smell to it, and are those things inside of it? There's definelty something in there!
nJuIHQT.png
@Junebug01
mineral 1 plz
@Junebug01
mineral 1 plz
ovIxsB0.png
arcanist_by_masq_d-d8inv5f.png tvc2kGc.png tumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko4_100.png
@Junebug01 Mineral 3?
@Junebug01 Mineral 3?
ink2.png 20
fr+0
@Junebug01, I like feathers. 2 please!
@Junebug01, I like feathers. 2 please!
hoards all1194.png1196.pngand15291.png22258.png20826.png
@HeartOfDragon As soon as you grab the mineral it starts to shake and then jumps out of your hands! It breaks open to reveal the gifts inside! [center][item=White Linen Chest Wrap][item=White Wooly Tail][item=Cleaver][/center] @Korynia You brush the pile of feather off, underneath them was a black gem with a grey swirl on it. It starts to glow when you touch it! A flash of bright light blinds you for a few seconds and then disappears. You look down to find a little Skydancer hatchling sitting down in front of you. It looks up at you and tilts it head, almost as if sensing your confusion as well. It smiles at you, looks like it wants to be your friend! [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/227436/22743537_350.png[/img][/center] @Evolution2 You pick up the unusual stone. It has a sweet scent to it, but its definitely not edible, although it looks like someone tried to eat it. You bring it closer to get a good look at whats inside. Are those bugs?! And bones?! In a panic you drop it, it shatters the contents flying everywhere! [center][item=Amber-trapped Fly][item=Amber-trapped Mosquito][item=Squirrel Skull][item=Chimera Fangs][item=Sparrow Skull][/center] Sorry for the wait! I have sent everyone CRs :)
@HeartOfDragon
As soon as you grab the mineral it starts to shake and then jumps out of your hands! It breaks open to reveal the gifts inside!
White Linen Chest Wrap White Wooly Tail Cleaver

@Korynia
You brush the pile of feather off, underneath them was a black gem with a grey swirl on it. It starts to glow when you touch it! A flash of bright light blinds you for a few seconds and then disappears. You look down to find a little Skydancer hatchling sitting down in front of you. It looks up at you and tilts it head, almost as if sensing your confusion as well. It smiles at you, looks like it wants to be your friend!
22743537_350.png

@Evolution2
You pick up the unusual stone. It has a sweet scent to it, but its definitely not edible, although it looks like someone tried to eat it. You bring it closer to get a good look at whats inside. Are those bugs?! And bones?! In a panic you drop it, it shatters the contents flying everywhere!
Amber-trapped Fly Amber-trapped Mosquito Squirrel Skull Chimera Fangs Sparrow Skull

Sorry for the wait! I have sent everyone CRs :)
nJuIHQT.png
Alrighty then! I have some lovely gems for you folks today! Wait, are gems minerals? I'm not sure...I mean gems are rocks. But not all rocks are gems...I'm rambling. I need three strong dragons to crack open some shiny rocks for me! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/1016.png[/img] This one is mighty shiny and blue! It's very smooth to the touch and chilled, like granite. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/9665.png[/img] This one is huuuuuuge! A very plain brown and rugged and practically towers over you. Have fun chipping that apart... [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/3393.png[/img] This one is small and warm. It's vibrating. WHY IS IT VIBRATING.
Alrighty then! I have some lovely gems for you folks today! Wait, are gems minerals? I'm not sure...I mean gems are rocks. But not all rocks are gems...I'm rambling.

I need three strong dragons to crack open some shiny rocks for me!

1016.png This one is mighty shiny and blue! It's very smooth to the touch and chilled, like granite.

9665.png This one is huuuuuuge! A very plain brown and rugged and practically towers over you. Have fun chipping that apart...

3393.png This one is small and warm. It's vibrating. WHY IS IT VIBRATING.
hoards all1194.png1196.pngand15291.png22258.png20826.png
@Korynia
I would like the first gem please!
@Korynia
I would like the first gem please!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23