Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Mineral (door) game
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
I feel like there should be more door game without doors , like one day I found a door game with books ! So it's the same thing as any other door game ; there is three (or more if you want) doors and you have to pick one ! But you HAVE to put a dragon in one of the doors and the person that won the dragon is the one making the next doors ! But instead of picking a door , you pick a mineral !The mineral can be a gem or even an ore ( of metal or crystal or anything ) , be imaginative ! I don't really know how dragons and items can hide in a mineral , but let's say it's magic . So i'll start :

Mineral one : you found a geode of what tou tought at first was amethyst , but upon closer inspection , you realise that it's not exactly the right color and that the formation of the mineral is different from an amethyst

Mineral two : you found a pointy purple crystal in a dark cave . It is pretty big and the crystal is pretty large . When you looked closer , you saw a strange glow inside of it

Mineral three : you found a beautiful aqua gem in an underground river . When you took the gem you saw that it was pretty damaged , as if something in the water had wanted to eat it .
I feel like there should be more door game without doors , like one day I found a door game with books ! So it's the same thing as any other door game ; there is three (or more if you want) doors and you have to pick one ! But you HAVE to put a dragon in one of the doors and the person that won the dragon is the one making the next doors ! But instead of picking a door , you pick a mineral !The mineral can be a gem or even an ore ( of metal or crystal or anything ) , be imaginative ! I don't really know how dragons and items can hide in a mineral , but let's say it's magic . So i'll start :

Mineral one : you found a geode of what tou tought at first was amethyst , but upon closer inspection , you realise that it's not exactly the right color and that the formation of the mineral is different from an amethyst

Mineral two : you found a pointy purple crystal in a dark cave . It is pretty big and the crystal is pretty large . When you looked closer , you saw a strange glow inside of it

Mineral three : you found a beautiful aqua gem in an underground river . When you took the gem you saw that it was pretty damaged , as if something in the water had wanted to eat it .
9q2IFcd.png5XFOHAC.pngmmiC3nG.png
@1lqueria

I'd like to take Mineral 2, please :D
@1lqueria

I'd like to take Mineral 2, please :D
sig108_by_dingobreath_dclhg0d_by_blondes_sketchbook-dclhm5j.png
@1lqueria
I'll take mineral two please.
@1lqueria
I'll take mineral two please.
Plague_Banner.png
@1lqueria
Dang, I got ninja'd, in that case I'll go for #3
@1lqueria
Dang, I got ninja'd, in that case I'll go for #3
Plague_Banner.png
Need someone for mineral one :)
Need someone for mineral one :)
@1lqueria mmm mineral one [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-FW51AFCjle0/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAAA/qb7RDbEP1UY/photo.jpg[/img]
@1lqueria

mmm mineral one

photo.jpg
tumblr_inline_nrcly5hrIa1rqs5u6_500.gifIPA4Zfl.png021_zpswugdkw7b.png
@Furdonkadonk you wonder what this mineral is , maybe ametrine ? You can't really know now so you decide to go home with it for the moment . On the way to your lair , the geode start to change shape ; the bluish cristals start to strech and soften to make the texture of a tissue , the yellowish part assemble togheter to make a sort of golden necklace and the stone surounding the geode take a particular form and feathers started to appear on it . [item=navy neck wrap]X1 [item=Simple gold necklace]X1 [item=purple birdskull legband]X1 @Ythequeris you inspected the cristal for several minutes , amazed by this new discovery , but as you were hypnotized by the soft glow of it , a strange energy escape from it . The cristal faded and it's matter merged with the energy . Slowly , the purple cristal took the form of a little ridgeback hatchling that looked at you in great confusion . You had your mouth open at the sight of this strange transformation , but when you fully regained consciousness , you took the hatchling in your arms and decided to take it home [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22594407] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/225945/22594407_350.png [/url][/img] @AvatarMars as you were looking at the strange blue gem , a little spiked fish juped out of the water and gulped it down . It then crashed on the ground and you looked at it , still surprised but mostly angry at it . The fish was surely suffocating out of the water , so you pushed it in the water , but as it touched the water , a strange turquoise glow started to emane from it . You looked closely and then saw that the fish was transforming . Four legs were coming out , it's tail became longer and the membrane detached and it's head was no longer the head of a fish . [item=Poisonous toridae]X1
@Furdonkadonk you wonder what this mineral is , maybe ametrine ? You can't really know now so you decide to go home with it for the moment . On the way to your lair , the geode start to change shape ; the bluish cristals start to strech and soften to make the texture of a tissue , the yellowish part assemble togheter to make a sort of golden necklace and the stone surounding the geode take a particular form and feathers started to appear on it .
Navy Neck Wrap X1 Simple Gold Necklace X1 Purple Birdskull Legband X1

@Ythequeris you inspected the cristal for several minutes , amazed by this new discovery , but as you were hypnotized by the soft glow of it , a strange energy escape from it . The cristal faded and it's matter merged with the energy . Slowly , the purple cristal took the form of a little ridgeback hatchling that looked at you in great confusion . You had your mouth open at the sight of this strange transformation , but when you fully regained consciousness , you took the hatchling in your arms and decided to take it home
22594407_350.png

@AvatarMars as you were looking at the strange blue gem , a little spiked fish juped out of the water and gulped it down . It then crashed on the ground and you looked at it , still surprised but mostly angry at it . The fish was surely suffocating out of the water , so you pushed it in the water , but as it touched the water , a strange turquoise glow started to emane from it . You looked closely and then saw that the fish was transforming . Four legs were coming out , it's tail became longer and the membrane detached and it's head was no longer the head of a fish .
Poisonous Toridae X1
The first mineral looks quite strange... It is all black and shiny and has tiny yellow swirl pattern.

Second mineral's texture is doesn't resemble typical mineral... It seems to be made of rough, old leather.

Third mineral is pink and very shiny. The shape of it makes you think of rosy tinted diamonds.
The first mineral looks quite strange... It is all black and shiny and has tiny yellow swirl pattern.

Second mineral's texture is doesn't resemble typical mineral... It seems to be made of rough, old leather.

Third mineral is pink and very shiny. The shape of it makes you think of rosy tinted diamonds.
boop
boop
@Ythequeris
Ah, Mineral three?
@Ythequeris
Ah, Mineral three?
Moths. MOthsss. MoOOOOoOOooTHS.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23