Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Mineral (door) game
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@7bluezebras then i'll take 2!
@7bluezebras then i'll take 2!
ls_twilight_sky_by_dogi_crimson-dabkca1.png
[center]@LadyKnightKatsa You crack the mineral open on a rock, and see a bracelet in it. Looking at the fragments of the mineral, you decide that you like the shining blue color, and take the pieces with you. [item=Blue Quartz]x20 [item=Ornate Iron Bracelet] @SpaceErase Turning over the mineral, you see that it indeed is hollow, and a few things are inside. [item=Celestine Geode] [item=Softly Glowing Pendant]x5 [item=Glass Hybrid Fragment] @brokenstone When you approach, the mineral melts, leaving behind a hatchling just waking up from a long rest. It's scales are the same colors as the mineral was. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24101474] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/241015/24101474_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@LadyKnightKatsa

You crack the mineral open on a rock, and see a bracelet in it. Looking at the fragments of the mineral, you decide that you like the shining blue color, and take the pieces with you.

Blue Quartz x20 Ornate Iron Bracelet

@SpaceErase

Turning over the mineral, you see that it indeed is hollow, and a few things are inside.

Celestine Geode Softly Glowing Pendant x5 Glass Hybrid Fragment

@brokenstone

When you approach, the mineral melts, leaving behind a hatchling just waking up from a long rest. It's scales are the same colors as the mineral was.

24101474_350.png
X7zHe2a.png
Here we go~ (sorry for delay ._.)

Mineral 1: This mineral is a rosy pink color. It oddly smells of roses...

Mineral 2: This mineral is a uniform grey. It is unappealing to look at...

Mineral 3: This mineral is a shimmering blue. It isn't dew...

Take your pick of color and trait :3
(I'm not that good at coming up with stuff for minerals, srry)

~Your host, Brokenstone
Here we go~ (sorry for delay ._.)

Mineral 1: This mineral is a rosy pink color. It oddly smells of roses...

Mineral 2: This mineral is a uniform grey. It is unappealing to look at...

Mineral 3: This mineral is a shimmering blue. It isn't dew...

Take your pick of color and trait :3
(I'm not that good at coming up with stuff for minerals, srry)

~Your host, Brokenstone
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
@brokenstone
Mineral 1 please
@brokenstone
Mineral 1 please
Yi8U9eL.pngX4Rja7n.pngYi8U9eL.png
8RAJoZx.gif +3 hours FR time
@brokenstone

Mineral 3 please?
@brokenstone

Mineral 3 please?
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
@brokenstone
I'll take number two
@brokenstone
I'll take number two
@yagine You examine the pinkish mineral and deduce that it is pink quartz~ No one will notice 1 or 2 missing pieces; or a few...; or a lot~ :3 x15 [item=rose quartz] @willowbreeze You step up to the mineral and look at it closely. Rather than being a mineral, it turned out to be a greyish material meant for a snapper to wear. New halloween costume it seems :3 [skin=11648] @Ladyknightkatsa As you approach the mineral, the shimmering mineral unfolds itself! It turns out that it was just a wildclaw sleeping with its body beneath its wings. You wonder how it managed to hide all of itself behind its wings.... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19078487] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/190785/19078487_350.png[/img] [/url] This has been a mineral game~ (which I suck at coming up with) :3 See you next game~ ~Your host, Brokenstone
@yagine

You examine the pinkish mineral and deduce that it is pink quartz~
No one will notice 1 or 2 missing pieces; or a few...; or a lot~ :3
x15 Rose Quartz

@willowbreeze

You step up to the mineral and look at it closely. Rather than being a mineral, it turned out to be a greyish material meant for a snapper to wear. New halloween costume it seems :3

@Ladyknightkatsa

As you approach the mineral, the shimmering mineral unfolds itself! It turns out that it was just a wildclaw sleeping with its body beneath its wings. You wonder how it managed to hide all of itself behind its wings....

19078487_350.png

This has been a mineral game~ (which I suck at coming up with) :3
See you next game~

~Your host, Brokenstone
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23