Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Mineral (door) game
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23
@Evolution2
@RainbowSuss
@AquariusStudios
@OpalDreams ( I don't know if you wanted to pick the next minerals , but after this one you will be able to ! ( if they post ))

Since Icewinglight isn't posting the prices and that the tread is going to die , i'll post other minerals just for you three to pick , so it's fair for you .

Mineral 1 : it looks like a metal mixed with other sorts of colorfull of minerals . It is a strangelly grey-brown with bits of turquoise and a strange yellow .

Mineral 2 : this mineral doesn't really look like a mineral , more like a rock , a normal-looking grey rock ... Only it is emaning a strange and powerfull energie .

Mineral 3 : it is a brownish gem that is completely opac and has spikes coming from it . It looks like somthing is moving in this annormal and dangerous gem .
@Evolution2
@RainbowSuss
@AquariusStudios
@OpalDreams ( I don't know if you wanted to pick the next minerals , but after this one you will be able to ! ( if they post ))

Since Icewinglight isn't posting the prices and that the tread is going to die , i'll post other minerals just for you three to pick , so it's fair for you .

Mineral 1 : it looks like a metal mixed with other sorts of colorfull of minerals . It is a strangelly grey-brown with bits of turquoise and a strange yellow .

Mineral 2 : this mineral doesn't really look like a mineral , more like a rock , a normal-looking grey rock ... Only it is emaning a strange and powerfull energie .

Mineral 3 : it is a brownish gem that is completely opac and has spikes coming from it . It looks like somthing is moving in this annormal and dangerous gem .
9q2IFcd.png5XFOHAC.pngmmiC3nG.png
@1lqueria woah i completely forgot about this thread xD i'd like #2 if i read this right :>
@1lqueria woah i completely forgot about this thread xD i'd like #2 if i read this right :>
I collect birds! All birds! Any birds! Birds!!!!W1Dayps.png
@1lqueria 3 please :)
@1lqueria 3 please :)
61b778ca48ab1ec260e8ca1776e8ae1a006fb0d9.gif
@1lqueria mineral 1 please ^^
@1lqueria mineral 1 please ^^
-,-. ~ Crow
~ 3 hrs+ fr time
~ he/they
~ RP clan!
-,-. tumblr_ozyeyeBUQR1w8xkufo1_250.png -,. ~ FR Tumblr
~ Pinkerlocke
@1lqueria idk if i can pick or not... but i will take whats left.. if there are any
@1lqueria idk if i can pick or not... but i will take whats left.. if there are any
@OpalDreams
@CrowsFlight
I said that only the three ones that had choosen before could choose so it would be fair for them since they won the prices last time ( but the giver didn't give it ) so if you want a mineral you will have to wait until the next batch ( or if Evolution2 doesn't choose something today OpalDreams will have whats left since they posted before you CrowsFlight ) sorry for all the confusion

@Rainbowsuss and there is still #1 and #3 that are free
@OpalDreams
@CrowsFlight
I said that only the three ones that had choosen before could choose so it would be fair for them since they won the prices last time ( but the giver didn't give it ) so if you want a mineral you will have to wait until the next batch ( or if Evolution2 doesn't choose something today OpalDreams will have whats left since they posted before you CrowsFlight ) sorry for all the confusion

@Rainbowsuss and there is still #1 and #3 that are free
@1lqueria i can take 1 then ^^
@1lqueria i can take 1 then ^^
@1lqueria I would like #3
@1lqueria I would like #3
cf8ec1b24a827c5edaaccfe22c4748a5db434d58.png
@nightfalljay
I'm sorry , they are all reserved , but you will be able to have one of the next batch if you want ! Cause AquariusStudio , RainbowSuss and Evolution2 had claimed a mineral that anither person was supposed to post the prices , but they never did :/ so I'm giving them other minerals for them , but if Evolultion2 doesn't post today , the last mineral is gonna be for OpalDreams . After , you and CrowsFlight ( and maybe OpalDreams ) will be able to claim the next batch . Sorry again for all the confusion .

So for now , we are waiting for @Evolution2 ( just to be sure they see this ) to claim the last mineral . After , everybody will be able to claim the other minerals .

PLEASE READ
@nightfalljay
I'm sorry , they are all reserved , but you will be able to have one of the next batch if you want ! Cause AquariusStudio , RainbowSuss and Evolution2 had claimed a mineral that anither person was supposed to post the prices , but they never did :/ so I'm giving them other minerals for them , but if Evolultion2 doesn't post today , the last mineral is gonna be for OpalDreams . After , you and CrowsFlight ( and maybe OpalDreams ) will be able to claim the next batch . Sorry again for all the confusion .

So for now , we are waiting for @Evolution2 ( just to be sure they see this ) to claim the last mineral . After , everybody will be able to claim the other minerals .

PLEASE READ
@1lqueria I heard my name? And yes, I'd like to claim the last mineral...? (As long as it isn't a dragon.)
@1lqueria I heard my name? And yes, I'd like to claim the last mineral...? (As long as it isn't a dragon.)
ink2.png 20
fr+0
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23