Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | 100kt give&get (THREAD CLOSING)
@Rave31

Hi! Sorry for not accepting the CR earlier, I was at dinner >.> Are you still participating?
@Rave31

Hi! Sorry for not accepting the CR earlier, I was at dinner >.> Are you still participating?
tumblr_pi022fELFc1rwcniio7_r1_540.png
@Scoria for this one I'm not sure because I don't know when it'll close so..., but if you're going to participate in the new one ill send you the item I was going to in this one
@Scoria for this one I'm not sure because I don't know when it'll close so..., but if you're going to participate in the new one ill send you the item I was going to in this one
TeYGx5x.pngjXBxdgJ.pngeZ8WjnI.png

giphy.gif
[/quote]
3416108_AqztmatTPytbOt2.pngJegL4TC.png
@LouseDog

when is this closing?
@LouseDog

when is this closing?

giphy.gif
[/quote]
@Rave31 whenever the new one opens up
@Rave31 whenever the new one opens up
Ave Satanas!
Norski / 22 / he/him
@synnful if you start another thread I'd like to be pinged as well! :D

And, to make things fair, do you think it'd be a good idea to pick it up from wherever this thread ends? That way, no one is accidentally missed
@synnful if you start another thread I'd like to be pinged as well! :D

And, to make things fair, do you think it'd be a good idea to pick it up from wherever this thread ends? That way, no one is accidentally missed
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

mass hatch on June 17, come join !!!!!
@synnful Hi there! Sorry for bothering you, but if you make a new thread, could you add an elaboration on the section talking about how to value items? From my understanding, Gem Marketplace items are worth their Gem MP value, but everything else should be valued by the lowest Auction House value. At least, that's how I understand it- imo, it would be nice to finally have a clear definition on that so it eliminates future confusion!
@synnful Hi there! Sorry for bothering you, but if you make a new thread, could you add an elaboration on the section talking about how to value items? From my understanding, Gem Marketplace items are worth their Gem MP value, but everything else should be valued by the lowest Auction House value. At least, that's how I understand it- imo, it would be nice to finally have a clear definition on that so it eliminates future confusion!
mGBJ0tP.png
@ShadmeTheAngel @Synnful I totally agree with that gem MP clarification. Might I add a suggestion that it excludes retired or cycled items, though, and those go for LAH? :)

...also, I want a ping please.
@ShadmeTheAngel @Synnful I totally agree with that gem MP clarification. Might I add a suggestion that it excludes retired or cycled items, though, and those go for LAH? :)

...also, I want a ping please.
Nature never did betray the heart that loved her - William Wordsworth
BPpOUJu.png
@Synnful @ShadmeTheAngel
totally agree with adding that clarification! I also would love an added rule where you have to explicitly state everything that youre sending. I've been duped a couple times in this thread by people who say stuff like "sending some apparel" and it adds up to like 40kt, but nobody else in the thread would know because its impossible to tell what was actually sent. and if they dont add to their gift to make up a total of 100kt in a set period of time, they get skipped maybe?
@Synnful @ShadmeTheAngel
totally agree with adding that clarification! I also would love an added rule where you have to explicitly state everything that youre sending. I've been duped a couple times in this thread by people who say stuff like "sending some apparel" and it adds up to like 40kt, but nobody else in the thread would know because its impossible to tell what was actually sent. and if they dont add to their gift to make up a total of 100kt in a set period of time, they get skipped maybe?
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
@Scoria @Rave31 - I want to start this message by saying that whoever went last should still receive their gifts! Rave, since you went last the new thread will begin with you! Please still send Scoria whatever you had lined up for them ^^

@ShadmeTheAngel @Kigiku @Ghoulcats - yes, all gem MP items will count for their market value, and everything else will be based off LAH, including items that cycle (like WC scrolls, night sky silk bundles, etc)
In an attempt to avoid any scamming all participants must list what they're sending in their post. The new thread has multiple mods so if any scamming or under gifting happens you can ping/PM us and we'll contact the person and try to work it out!
We also plan on implementing a rule that all gifts should have apparel/fams/skins and other more popular items for the main gift so we can avoid someone getting a bunch of materials or food items that they don't want (unless it's on their wishlist!)
I have gotten a lot of good ideas from people on tumblr so if you guys think of anything feel free to PM me!

@Scoria @Rave31 - I want to start this message by saying that whoever went last should still receive their gifts! Rave, since you went last the new thread will begin with you! Please still send Scoria whatever you had lined up for them ^^

@ShadmeTheAngel @Kigiku @Ghoulcats - yes, all gem MP items will count for their market value, and everything else will be based off LAH, including items that cycle (like WC scrolls, night sky silk bundles, etc)
In an attempt to avoid any scamming all participants must list what they're sending in their post. The new thread has multiple mods so if any scamming or under gifting happens you can ping/PM us and we'll contact the person and try to work it out!
We also plan on implementing a rule that all gifts should have apparel/fams/skins and other more popular items for the main gift so we can avoid someone getting a bunch of materials or food items that they don't want (unless it's on their wishlist!)
I have gotten a lot of good ideas from people on tumblr so if you guys think of anything feel free to PM me!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa 1Lrgqvw.png
SYNN » infp, she/her, collector and breeder
WISHLISTHATCHERYGRAPHICSITEM SALESG1 SALES
SKYCAT QUESTGOALS & CHALLENGESBESTIARY QUEST

@synnful do I post on this thread or the under construction one?
@synnful do I post on this thread or the under construction one?

giphy.gif
[/quote]