Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Headcanon a Dragon Above You
[center]@DietMemes Claimo Feel free to use it if you like it, just credit me please <3 let me know if it's okay! ----------- [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45438466] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/454385/45438466_350.png[/img][/url] [i]The Comet Guide [/i] ~° [emoji=arcane rune size=1] °~[/center] [List] A most peculiar Coatl, Starfall. She arrived at her clan under incredibly mysterious circumstances, and no one was quite brave enough to tell her to leave. What can you do when a Coatl appears at your doorstep at night, glowing a soft, ethereal pink aura and speaking softly about the Stars' guidance? They took her to be a messenger of the Arcanist at first, since no other description seemed to fit her. It was only after a year that her Clan began to decipher why she had come to their Clan that night, and the reason was not one they expected. Starfall claimed to be, just as her name indicated, a fallen star. And no, not a giant ball of flaming gas and matter, but a star creates by magic, particularly the residual magics that exploded into the cosmos after the Arcanist's birth. And, to be fair, her claims weren't empty either; Starfall always seems to know when the Arcanist is at his stargazing tower and when he's gone to explore the cosmos; she knows when planets will shift and when asteroids (and comets) will be visible from Sornieth, and gives excellent star gazing advice. But perhaps the most impressive feat of Starfall is that she is capable of surviving indefinitely in space, given that she was "born" - created- there, and as such, others can often spot a thing line of pink shooting up towards the sky at night. What does she do up there? She guides harmful comets ans debris away from impacting Sornieth. She is not alone in her endeavor, of course, but she refuses to speak of the other "Stars" that aid her. Perhaps she'll tell her Clan some day....[/list] ------------ [b]Next Person: Please ONLY choose from these pages, preferably ones that don't have lore, or very little![/b] - July 27th (Den tab) - Primals (Den tab)
@DietMemes
Claimo
Feel free to use it if you like it, just credit me please <3 let me know if it's okay!

45438466_350.png

The Comet Guide

°~
    A most peculiar Coatl, Starfall. She arrived at her clan under incredibly mysterious circumstances, and no one was quite brave enough to tell her to leave.
    What can you do when a Coatl appears at your doorstep at night, glowing a soft, ethereal pink aura and speaking softly about the Stars' guidance?
    They took her to be a messenger of the Arcanist at first, since no other description seemed to fit her. It was only after a year that her Clan began to decipher why she had come to their Clan that night, and the reason was not one they expected.

Starfall claimed to be, just as her name indicated, a fallen star. And no, not a giant ball of flaming gas and matter, but a star creates by magic, particularly the residual magics that exploded into the cosmos after the Arcanist's birth. And, to be fair, her claims weren't empty either; Starfall always seems to know when the Arcanist is at his stargazing tower and when he's gone to explore the cosmos; she knows when planets will shift and when asteroids (and comets) will be visible from Sornieth, and gives excellent star gazing advice. But perhaps the most impressive feat of Starfall is that she is capable of surviving indefinitely in space, given that she was "born" - created- there, and as such, others can often spot a thing line of pink shooting up towards the sky at night. What does she do up there? She guides harmful comets ans debris away from impacting Sornieth. She is not alone in her endeavor, of course, but she refuses to speak of the other "Stars" that aid her.

Perhaps she'll tell her Clan some day....

Next Person:
Please ONLY choose from these pages, preferably ones that don't have lore, or very little!

- July 27th (Den tab)
- Primals (Den tab)
OL0ORxb.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
[columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53935702] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/539358/53935702_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]@kyuubird i've been waiting all my life for this. time to getchu back. ----- please avoid the second page of 'earthlings' and second hibden tab![/columns] [color=transparent]xx[/color] [indent][font=calibri][size=4][b]R[/b][/size][/font][font=calibri]equiem— often lethargic. he typically acts as though he carries the souls of a thousand of the dead on his back. he is a weary traveller (moreso on the run from something, or someone), and each horrid thing he sees as he marches across sorneith is just another soul— another burden he must carry. requiem is much like a ghost— a legend. he stops for nobody in his dedication to exploration and outrunning his past, and most people have only seen him once in their entire lives.[/font] [font=calibri][size=4][b]D[/b][/size][/font][font=calibri]espite his melancholic and grieving aura, he finds joy in small things as he continues his treacherous move forward. feeling the sand shift between his toes in the deserts causes his breath to catch in his throat, and the wave of leaves and branches above him in the forest makes the corner of his mouth twitch up, ever so slightly in a rare smile. requiem has never spoken once of what he is on the run from. he has zero ties to the civilized world around him and hopes to never return to it again. you may hear him on the outskirts of your town, however. requiem is a singer, but his voice is an eerie, eldritch one. no one can ever make out the words, but his solemn tone is filled with regret, repeating over and over again— clinging to him like the souls of the dead.[/font][/indent]

53935702_350.png
@kyuubird
i've been waiting all my life for this. time to getchu back.
please avoid the second page of 'earthlings' and second hibden tab!
xx
Requiem— often lethargic. he typically acts as though he carries the souls of a thousand of the dead on his back. he is a weary traveller (moreso on the run from something, or someone), and each horrid thing he sees as he marches across sorneith is just another soul— another burden he must carry. requiem is much like a ghost— a legend. he stops for nobody in his dedication to exploration and outrunning his past, and most people have only seen him once in their entire lives.

Despite his melancholic and grieving aura, he finds joy in small things as he continues his treacherous move forward. feeling the sand shift between his toes in the deserts causes his breath to catch in his throat, and the wave of leaves and branches above him in the forest makes the corner of his mouth twitch up, ever so slightly in a rare smile. requiem has never spoken once of what he is on the run from. he has zero ties to the civilized world around him and hopes to never return to it again. you may hear him on the outskirts of your town, however. requiem is a singer, but his voice is an eerie, eldritch one. no one can ever make out the words, but his solemn tone is filled with regret, repeating over and over again— clinging to him like the souls of the dead.
Mmr9HrK.pngpxgKZLB.png.pngE2bewfg.pngHxJ7se6.png » they/them
» my wishlist
» commissions
» lore thread

BMbExDU.pngK3S42IV.png
@Xiabrine [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57861597] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/578616/57861597_350.png[/img] [/url] Aiden's passion flows into everything he does. Life itself is a performance for him, and outsiders are captivated by him. He has a soft spot for children, often working even harder to cheer them up. He believes that everyone should have the chance to be in the spotlight, and he hopes to achieve this through his artwork.
@Xiabrine

57861597_350.png

Aiden's passion flows into everything he does. Life itself is a performance for him, and outsiders are captivated by him. He has a soft spot for children, often working even harder to cheer them up. He believes that everyone should have the chance to be in the spotlight, and he hopes to achieve this through his artwork.
Fishes __ she/her | +3 FR time
wishlist | avatar
____
c7f927562db794324e2d8df76f939ee553b9c321.png
@HydreigonOxide [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57348998] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/573490/57348998_350.png[/img] [/url] Legato ------- - Legato occasionally does shows where he plays for the whole clan, he was nervous at first, but eventually got more confident. - He tries teaching other dragons the craft sometimes, but it's difficult to go over every single thing, so he just gives them music tutorial lite. - Legato is a hopeless romantic, and it shows when he tries to play music for his current crush. It's very cheesy. He doesn't care. - He works on his music so much, he'll fall asleep with multiple scrolls on the ground. - Legato is a very friendly person! But not too friendly. He's not close to a doormat, but he will go out of his way to help others in need! --- Next person please avoid dragons with lore already! (If u can <3)

@HydreigonOxide

57348998_350.png

Legato

- Legato occasionally does shows where he plays for the whole clan, he was nervous at first, but eventually got more confident.

- He tries teaching other dragons the craft sometimes, but it's difficult to go over every single thing, so he just gives them music tutorial lite.

- Legato is a hopeless romantic, and it shows when he tries to play music for his current crush. It's very cheesy. He doesn't care.

- He works on his music so much, he'll fall asleep with multiple scrolls on the ground.

- Legato is a very friendly person! But not too friendly. He's not close to a doormat, but he will go out of his way to help others in need!

---

Next person please avoid dragons with lore already! (If u can <3)
giphy.gif
@Peanutbuttergay [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=60767103&skin=25941&apparel=6705,22686&xt=dressing.png[/img] Acheron has royal blood in her veins; The empress of autumn nights, her mother was previously thrown out of her old clan by her mate, the emperor, due to her ties with pagan culture. Having an egg with her at the time, she left it underneath a decaying tree, unable to carry it with her much longer due to her worry of the old townsdragons or mate taking it from her. Hatched under a full moon days later, she was found by another wandering along a forest trail (you can choose!). They took her in, caring for her and treating her as their own. Neither knew the power she holds in her talons. She has always had a connection with nature, finding deep red roses to follow her wherever she went.
@Peanutbuttergay
dragon?did=60767103&skin=25941&apparel=6705,22686&xt=dressing.png
Acheron has royal blood in her veins; The empress of autumn nights, her mother was previously thrown out of her old clan by her mate, the emperor, due to her ties with pagan culture. Having an egg with her at the time, she left it underneath a decaying tree, unable to carry it with her much longer due to her worry of the old townsdragons or mate taking it from her. Hatched under a full moon days later, she was found by another wandering along a forest trail (you can choose!). They took her in, caring for her and treating her as their own. Neither knew the power she holds in her talons. She has always had a connection with nature, finding deep red roses to follow her wherever she went.
♠ Ace ~ He/Him ~ Bi / Poly / Trans ~ FR time +3 ~ BLM; ACAB! ~ Please Ping! ♠
Z3Lt3uB.png
@TheAceOfSpades [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58814813] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/588149/58814813_350.png[/img] [/url] Kaas is a jeweler. He spends much of his time carefully crafting delicate, ornate jewelry and selling it at an affordable price. He believes that everyone deserves a little bit of beauty in their life, whether that be a simple lily flower crown, or an elaborate headdress studded with diamonds. The only piece of jewelry he owns that was not crafted with his own claws is his ornate pearly necklace, given to him by a dear friend who, after learning the arts of crafting jewelry, left the clan to pursue her career. Kaas believes that, one day, he will see her once again, and when he does, he will gift her a beautiful necklace which he has been steadily working for years. ----- Please only choose dragons from my first or second tab. ^^
@TheAceOfSpades

58814813_350.png

Kaas is a jeweler. He spends much of his time carefully crafting delicate, ornate jewelry and selling it at an affordable price. He believes that everyone deserves a little bit of beauty in their life, whether that be a simple lily flower crown, or an elaborate headdress studded with diamonds. The only piece of jewelry he owns that was not crafted with his own claws is his ornate pearly necklace, given to him by a dear friend who, after learning the arts of crafting jewelry, left the clan to pursue her career. Kaas believes that, one day, he will see her once again, and when he does, he will gift her a beautiful necklace which he has been steadily working for years.
Please only choose dragons from my first or second tab. ^^
[center]@PrinceOfSoup Claim~ If you like it, feel free to add it to his bio! Just credit me please <3 --------------- [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61136195] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/611362/61136195_350.png[/img][/url] [i]The Stormcutter; Fog Lurker [/i] ~° [emoji=crescent moon 1 size=2] °~[/center] [List] Alfonce is as enigmatic as he appears to be. In fact, no one even knows how he arrived at the clan save for it being an incredibly stormy, miserable night. A pair of sentries were standing guard at the Clan's entry when a noticeably black cloud rolled overhead, obscuring the light from their flickering torches. Alarmed and on edge, the two Sentries snarled at the cloud, uncharacteristically close to the ground now, like thick, foreboding fog. And then, in a flash of lightning, Alfonce was revealed to them. He looked just as puzzled as the Sentries. " State your name and business!" " Not a step further, or you'll regret it!" Alfonce proceeded to tell them that he did not know his own name (had he forgotten?), And after a lot of debate, the sentries agreed to take him to the Clan leader, in hopes of them knowing what to do with this mysterious Skydancer. Of course, in the end, he was allowed to stay- and he's made himself very comfortable in his new home. As a result of his presence, the Clan has never suffered another storm like that night and, in fact, lightning avoids them like the plague. No storm or electric casualties have been reported ever since Alfonce arrived, and so long as he's happy, the Clan is secure. Was he perhaps a gift from the Lord of Lightning himself? It certainly seems so, but Alfonce's memories seem to also be locked behind a steel wall- so until he is able to restore his own hidden past, they will likely never know the truth... [/List] ------------------ [b]Next person: please ONLY CHOOSE FROM the next tabs![/b] (preferably ones that have less or no lore!) - Ysbraviar (1, 2, 4 and 5) - July 27th (den) - Primals (den)
@PrinceOfSoup
Claim~
If you like it, feel free to add it to his bio! Just credit me please <3

61136195_350.png

The Stormcutter; Fog Lurker

°~
    Alfonce is as enigmatic as he appears to be. In fact, no one even knows how he arrived at the clan save for it being an incredibly stormy, miserable night. A pair of sentries were standing guard at the Clan's entry when a noticeably black cloud rolled overhead, obscuring the light from their flickering torches. Alarmed and on edge, the two Sentries snarled at the cloud, uncharacteristically close to the ground now, like thick, foreboding fog. And then, in a flash of lightning, Alfonce was revealed to them. He looked just as puzzled as the Sentries.

" State your name and business!"
    " Not a step further, or you'll regret it!"

Alfonce proceeded to tell them that he did not know his own name (had he forgotten?), And after a lot of debate, the sentries agreed to take him to the Clan leader, in hopes of them knowing what to do with this mysterious Skydancer. Of course, in the end, he was allowed to stay- and he's made himself very comfortable in his new home. As a result of his presence, the Clan has never suffered another storm like that night and, in fact, lightning avoids them like the plague. No storm or electric casualties have been reported ever since Alfonce arrived, and so long as he's happy, the Clan is secure.

Was he perhaps a gift from the Lord of Lightning himself? It certainly seems so, but Alfonce's memories seem to also be locked behind a steel wall- so until he is able to restore his own hidden past, they will likely never know the truth...

Next person:
please ONLY CHOOSE FROM the next tabs!
(preferably ones that have less or no lore!)
- Ysbraviar (1, 2, 4 and 5)
- July 27th (den)
- Primals (den)
OL0ORxb.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
@KyuuBird [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51643619] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/516437/51643619_350.png[/img] [/url] A melodious tune flowed through the air, sweet and soft, a lullaby. Birds of all colors chirped back merrily, fluttering their little wings to land near the dragons. "Tell me, do you know of any treasures around? Maps? The smell of adventure?" Everyone stopped for a while, whispering among themselves. Then, one bird, bright yellow and small, hoped on to Goshawk's shoulder and said something in his ear. Goshawk nodded. "Thank you. As a reward, may the wind always be under your wings. May you soar far and high." A gust of wind from his sister's Gustgather spilled out, supporting the small bird. He chirped, surprised, as it was whisked away through the leaves by the strong wind. The other birds watched, and a smaller wisp of wind caught them, and soon they were soaring, flying, free. The siblings watch them for a while until they all disappeared among the trees. "You know, you should interact with them more often," Goshawk said, nudging Kestrel's shoulder. Kestrel grumbled back, "Hm. Easy for you to say." But she turned her head to look up at the sky, where a crowd of bird fluttered over them, like a wave. "They said there was a cave somewhere there." Goshawk pointed southwest. "But they're not sure what's in there. They said something about a Clan of dragons nearby too." "In the Southern Icefield?" Kestrel shuddered. She pulled her coat tighter around her. "Well, we have to do what we need to do." Goshawk grinned. "Exploring!" Under the cover of her hood, Kestrel smiled. "Fine. Following your lead, brother. But, just asking, what about those...... dragons? What if we meet them? I ain't up for interacting with them. You know what they did to us." "We'll be fine. And if things go awry, I always have something in the satchel of mine." Goshawk patted his bag confidently. As he angled his wings to Ice, he pulled his hood over his head and tightened his scarf. He gazed at the distant landscape, wondering about other dragons. It's quite clear that they were bad. Only animals were good, pure, and innocent. If truly they were to confront them, he may have to hurt someone. [i]Does that make me better? Defending myself? Or will I stoop to the same level as them? Hurting others for myself?[/i] He shook his wings vigorously, preventing his head from warping itself into the past. He looked down and couldn't help thinking that he had to wear a hood because of [i]their[/i] actions. Kestrel placed a talon on her brother's shoulder. Goshawk looked up, and saw the sadness reflected in her eyes. Goshawk forced a smile on his face and nodded, before taking off, like a bird, soaring, flying, and free.
@KyuuBird

51643619_350.png

A melodious tune flowed through the air, sweet and soft, a lullaby. Birds of all colors chirped back merrily, fluttering their little wings to land near the dragons.

"Tell me, do you know of any treasures around? Maps? The smell of adventure?"

Everyone stopped for a while, whispering among themselves. Then, one bird, bright yellow and small, hoped on to Goshawk's shoulder and said something in his ear. Goshawk nodded.

"Thank you. As a reward, may the wind always be under your wings. May you soar far and high."

A gust of wind from his sister's Gustgather spilled out, supporting the small bird. He chirped, surprised, as it was whisked away through the leaves by the strong wind. The other birds watched, and a smaller wisp of wind caught them, and soon they were soaring, flying, free.

The siblings watch them for a while until they all disappeared among the trees. "You know, you should interact with them more often," Goshawk said, nudging Kestrel's shoulder.

Kestrel grumbled back, "Hm. Easy for you to say." But she turned her head to look up at the sky, where a crowd of bird fluttered over them, like a wave.

"They said there was a cave somewhere there." Goshawk pointed southwest. "But they're not sure what's in there. They said something about a Clan of dragons nearby too."

"In the Southern Icefield?" Kestrel shuddered. She pulled her coat tighter around her.

"Well, we have to do what we need to do." Goshawk grinned. "Exploring!"

Under the cover of her hood, Kestrel smiled. "Fine. Following your lead, brother. But, just asking, what about those...... dragons? What if we meet them? I ain't up for interacting with them. You know what they did to us."

"We'll be fine. And if things go awry, I always have something in the satchel of mine." Goshawk patted his bag confidently.

As he angled his wings to Ice, he pulled his hood over his head and tightened his scarf. He gazed at the distant landscape, wondering about other dragons. It's quite clear that they were bad. Only animals were good, pure, and innocent. If truly they were to confront them, he may have to hurt someone.

Does that make me better? Defending myself? Or will I stoop to the same level as them? Hurting others for myself?

He shook his wings vigorously, preventing his head from warping itself into the past. He looked down and couldn't help thinking that he had to wear a hood because of their actions.

Kestrel placed a talon on her brother's shoulder. Goshawk looked up, and saw the sadness reflected in her eyes.

Goshawk forced a smile on his face and nodded, before taking off, like a bird, soaring, flying, and free.

4f84783726df68aa829be00b8642d465d8caaa83.png x8bDWFu.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
@Enen16106 I wrote a headcanon for Amethyst. I hope you find it interesting. Let me know what you think, I always appreciate feedback. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54593335] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/545934/54593335_350.png[/img] [/url] The bright chirp of Dione’s voice sounded behind Amethyst. “Look at this Amethyst! I’m developing a new spell!” Amethyst turned her great head at her apprentice’s call. What she saw chilled her to the bone. “Wait, Dione!” Amethyst could only throw herself at her apprentice and bowl the small Skydancer to the ground. A blinding light erupted from Dione’s workstation combined with a ear shattering shriek of Dione’s voice. Amethyst’s head ached and her ears rang. She stood still, willing every fiber of her muscles to keep her standing. Amethyst blinked and found her vision distorted. When she was finally able to process what happened, she realized that her left eye was blinded from the activated spell. Dione whimpered, “Amethyst... what happened?” Amethyst rubbed a paw at her blind left eye. “I’m afraid you were not creating a new spell. What you made with rune magic is called flash bomb. It is a spell that blinds those that trigger the rune.” Dione whispered, “Does that mean...?” Amethyst took a deep breath. “We were lucky I was fast enough to read the runes on your stone. I was only blinded in my left eye.” “It is temporary, right Amethyst?” Amethyst shook her head. “Only time will tell. I might never regain sight in my left eye.”
@Enen16106

I wrote a headcanon for Amethyst. I hope you find it interesting. Let me know what you think, I always appreciate feedback.

54593335_350.png

The bright chirp of Dione’s voice sounded behind Amethyst. “Look at this Amethyst! I’m developing a new spell!”

Amethyst turned her great head at her apprentice’s call. What she saw chilled her to the bone. “Wait, Dione!”

Amethyst could only throw herself at her apprentice and bowl the small Skydancer to the ground. A blinding light erupted from Dione’s workstation combined with a ear shattering shriek of Dione’s voice. Amethyst’s head ached and her ears rang. She stood still, willing every fiber of her muscles to keep her standing. Amethyst blinked and found her vision distorted. When she was finally able to process what happened, she realized that her left eye was blinded from the activated spell.

Dione whimpered, “Amethyst... what happened?”

Amethyst rubbed a paw at her blind left eye. “I’m afraid you were not creating a new spell. What you made with rune magic is called flash bomb. It is a spell that blinds those that trigger the rune.”

Dione whispered, “Does that mean...?”

Amethyst took a deep breath. “We were lucky I was fast enough to read the runes on your stone. I was only blinded in my left eye.”

“It is temporary, right Amethyst?”

Amethyst shook her head. “Only time will tell. I might never regain sight in my left eye.”
196.png
  • Countess
  • She/Her
. | . . | .
@Countessoffire Tried to choose someone who didnt have lore yet... hope this works for you![emoji=guardian laughing size=1] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53183276] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/531833/53183276_350.png[/img] [/url] Divinus was born into the royal family for ages. He is the fifth born son of Magna Mater and Magna Patrem, although he followed his sister, Crudelis' steps. Divinus quickly found a place in the clan, following his brother Noctis Timore. Divinus, however, had some doubts about Timore. Divinus is a quiet soul. However, he feels a rage than no other. He is firey and a beast of nature, and feels a tear because he wants to protect Noctis Timore but he also wants to find his own way in life. He feels powerless because his sisters has decided to protect Timore faithfully, and Divinus doesn't want to risk going against her. One of the things that he enjoys being near is his familiar, which is one of the few individuals that he finds truly kind. He enjoys sunsets and the calmness of the night, when most of his family members are asleep.
@Countessoffire
Tried to choose someone who didnt have lore yet... hope this works for you!

53183276_350.png

Divinus was born into the royal family for ages. He is the fifth born son of Magna Mater and Magna Patrem, although he followed his sister, Crudelis' steps. Divinus quickly found a place in the clan, following his brother Noctis Timore. Divinus, however, had some doubts about Timore.
Divinus is a quiet soul. However, he feels a rage than no other. He is firey and a beast of nature, and feels a tear because he wants to protect Noctis Timore but he also wants to find his own way in life. He feels powerless because his sisters has decided to protect Timore faithfully, and Divinus doesn't want to risk going against her. One of the things that he enjoys being near is his familiar, which is one of the few individuals that he finds truly kind. He enjoys sunsets and the calmness of the night, when most of his family members are asleep.
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png