Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | V&V: Vermillion / Mafia / Day 4
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13268909] [img]http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag39/pixelkaela/Lilith_zpsmbqlbbk2.png[/img] [/url] Lilith had been the one to respond to Kreacher's questions, as Viscera was busy boiling over with anger at the disrespect thrown at her by Selah. "Ah, who knows!" she spoke nonchalantly, "I'm sure we'll see tonight." She liked the light amusement she could see in the Ridgeback's eyes, as it matched her own. Lilith made no effort to comment on why a few angels had made their way past the selection process. Viscera made sure to glare daggers at Selah whenever she was nearby, ensuring that their interactions would be kept at a minimum. She didn't want to have to kill a demon, after all. @Lorde @CrazyRedFire ((if it isn't clear enough, angels can be discovered through the evidence they leave behind at murders. there are also some roles that can reveal them, as well as some generated events that can reveal roles as well. a dragons stature/breed/etc will have nothing to do with the murders, for example, if a dragon is killed with magic, it is not to be assumed that their killer is a breed with an affinity for magic))

Lilith_zpsmbqlbbk2.png
Lilith had been the one to respond to Kreacher's questions, as Viscera was busy boiling over with anger at the disrespect thrown at her by Selah.

"Ah, who knows!" she spoke nonchalantly, "I'm sure we'll see tonight." She liked the light amusement she could see in the Ridgeback's eyes, as it matched her own.

Lilith made no effort to comment on why a few angels had made their way past the selection process.

Viscera made sure to glare daggers at Selah whenever she was nearby, ensuring that their interactions would be kept at a minimum. She didn't want to have to kill a demon, after all.

@Lorde @CrazyRedFire

((if it isn't clear enough, angels can be discovered through the evidence they leave behind at murders. there are also some roles that can reveal them, as well as some generated events that can reveal roles as well. a dragons stature/breed/etc will have nothing to do with the murders, for example, if a dragon is killed with magic, it is not to be assumed that their killer is a breed with an affinity for magic))
Rae | 21 | they/them | I like dark lore, coatls, and disappearing for months.

If you're reading this tell me to finish the dragons I already have before buying new ones
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6239539] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/62396/6239539_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Kreacher grinned, showing his mangled teeth, at the female Ridgeback who had spoken up. He chuckled nastily, "Well there are many types of torture but I suppose I'm getting ahead of myself." He tipped his hat to the female with an almost mocking flair, "But if the lady wants dinner then I would be happy to provide one next opportunity!" Then he sneered and added, "Jus' don't expect table manners 'cause I don't got none." Then his eyes gleamed cruelly, "And if your one of 'em angels then its even better." He winked sinisterly, "There's nothing like sleuthing with the enemy." @Lukra
Kreacher grinned, showing his mangled teeth, at the female Ridgeback who had spoken up. He chuckled nastily, "Well there are many types of torture but I suppose I'm getting ahead of myself."

He tipped his hat to the female with an almost mocking flair, "But if the lady wants dinner then I would be happy to provide one next opportunity!" Then he sneered and added, "Jus' don't expect table manners 'cause I don't got none."

Then his eyes gleamed cruelly, "And if your one of 'em angels then its even better." He winked sinisterly, "There's nothing like sleuthing with the enemy."

@Lukra
XriSV9h.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7410616] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/74107/7410616_350.png[/img] [/url] "Ooh, are you going to sing at me till I talk?" Moros asked, grinning even more widely. "Got to warn you, I'm totally tone-deaf, so off-key away!" Being careful not to dislodge or hit Samael, she tucked her head under a wing in a mock-demure gesture. "As for table manners, I never got past 'don't steal the silverware,' so ... " Then she raised her head and doffed her hat to Kreacher. "And same to you, because what would a angel like better than turning us on each other?" @CrazyRedFire

7410616_350.png

"Ooh, are you going to sing at me till I talk?" Moros asked, grinning even more widely. "Got to warn you, I'm totally tone-deaf, so off-key away!"

Being careful not to dislodge or hit Samael, she tucked her head under a wing in a mock-demure gesture. "As for table manners, I never got past 'don't steal the silverware,' so ... "

Then she raised her head and doffed her hat to Kreacher. "And same to you, because what would a angel like better than turning us on each other?"

@CrazyRedFire
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6239539] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/62396/6239539_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Kreacher sneered, "I could start singing but I'd kill any nearby cats with the awfulness that is my voice." Then he grinned, "I guess we're in the same boat there." At the silverware remark, he snorted with laughter, "Ah I like you! Ha, you'd be fun to torture if it came down to it." He said that last part as if he meant it as a true compliment. Then he nodded to her, "The name's Kreacher." @Lukra
Kreacher sneered, "I could start singing but I'd kill any nearby cats with the awfulness that is my voice." Then he grinned, "I guess we're in the same boat there."

At the silverware remark, he snorted with laughter, "Ah I like you! Ha, you'd be fun to torture if it came down to it." He said that last part as if he meant it as a true compliment. Then he nodded to her, "The name's Kreacher."

@Lukra
XriSV9h.gif
@Lukra @CrazyRedFire @Lorde

Samael could have blushed as he drew back from his new friend (At least that's what he was thinking. Moros seemed so fun to play with!) But he just settled for some chuckling. "My, you think I'm a powerful mage? That's so sweet of you!"
Looks there's another Ridgeback here too. Was he a pirate? Looks like it. He then swooped over towards the new one.
"Hey-ya! My name's Samael. How are your legs? You taking to land alright, buddy? Your name... you're name's Kreacher! Like "creature", right?"

In between his breathless rambling, he spotted something else. A small, purple something.
"Oh my god, you are so cute!" Samael screeched, darting right towards the armored Fae. "I could literally eat you right up!"
@Lukra @CrazyRedFire @Lorde

Samael could have blushed as he drew back from his new friend (At least that's what he was thinking. Moros seemed so fun to play with!) But he just settled for some chuckling. "My, you think I'm a powerful mage? That's so sweet of you!"
Looks there's another Ridgeback here too. Was he a pirate? Looks like it. He then swooped over towards the new one.
"Hey-ya! My name's Samael. How are your legs? You taking to land alright, buddy? Your name... you're name's Kreacher! Like "creature", right?"

In between his breathless rambling, he spotted something else. A small, purple something.
"Oh my god, you are so cute!" Samael screeched, darting right towards the armored Fae. "I could literally eat you right up!"
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7410616] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/74107/7410616_350.png[/img] [/url] Moros tilted her head at Kreacher's comments. "Well, I've had better compliments, but I'll take what I can get. I'm Moros." She turned as Samael disengaged from her. "Well, sure, aren't you? I mean, you don't see me walking around in a nimbus of purple fire ... that's usually a pretty good indication of magic." She would be disappointed if it turned out Samael was not a strong mage, but she'd still consider him a friend. Why not? Unless he was an angel, that is ... But she decided not to worry about that. What were the odds, anyway? As Samael darted towards the Fae, Moros settled back to watch. Seeing the self-proclaimed queen of evil or whatever react to [i]that[/i] should be entertaining. @CrazyRedFire @Zeedikay

7410616_350.png

Moros tilted her head at Kreacher's comments. "Well, I've had better compliments, but I'll take what I can get. I'm Moros."

She turned as Samael disengaged from her. "Well, sure, aren't you? I mean, you don't see me walking around in a nimbus of purple fire ... that's usually a pretty good indication of magic."

She would be disappointed if it turned out Samael was not a strong mage, but she'd still consider him a friend. Why not? Unless he was an angel, that is ... But she decided not to worry about that. What were the odds, anyway?

As Samael darted towards the Fae, Moros settled back to watch. Seeing the self-proclaimed queen of evil or whatever react to that should be entertaining.

@CrazyRedFire @Zeedikay
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11337263] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/113373/11337263_350.png[/img] [/url] [item=Carmine Serthis] @Cyberstrike[/center] ----- Redmoon was about to take the needlepoint appendage when her Serthis let out a hiss, taking hold of her outstretched claws. She guided them to a part of the appendage that wouldn't impale her paw, glaring in annoyance. "Seriously, do I have to baby you like this? You should know better than to hurt yourself like that." The Serthis retreated back around the neck, arms crossed. "Sheesh." Redmoon sighed, shaking her head. "So sorry about her attitude. But I must ask, why did she do that? I cannot see, after all. Does it have to do with your leg?" She lowered her head slightly, trying to appear a bit modest. "If it's a topic you wish not to discuss, that's perfectly fine. I must say, though, it was a rather odd reaction indeed. Shisha doesn't normally act so compassionate!" She had raised her other foreleg to her familiar, somehow managing to grasp Shisha's cheek in a pinch. The familiar hissed, eyes narrowed as she pushed the appendage away. "Just you wait. I'll let you walk into the door next time." Redmoon smirked. "It was worth it, all the same." She turned back to the Skydancer. "Whatever the case, I'm glad there's a drake willing to speak to a blind old thing like myself. Most of the time I'm used to frighten off hatchlings!" She couldn't hold back a cackle at that, recalling a familiar little shriek of a now full-grown pompous little Imperial that had once thought it a good idea to try and prank her in the middle of her work. He'd run away screeching about the undead for months, when in truth it had just been a simple task of repairing an old serthis doll for Shisha, who for some reason stubbornly held onto a childish habit of hoarding them. "But I must say-" "So, you've never seen a Serthis like me before?" Redmoon turned her head to her familiar, scowling. "Shisha, what in Sornieth are you thinking?" The familiar coiled just a bit tighter, arms crossed as she scowled at the Skydancer. "I stay by her head for a reason, you know. She's pretty fast, I'm not, and without me she'd be walking into walls left and right. I'm her eyes, and I serve her." She turned her head away, nose pointed towards the sky. "Even if I'm starting to regret my decision." Redmoon sighed, shaking her head. "You really need to get used to the stares. It's not everyday a drake sees a Serthis coiled around a drake's neck, you know. Unless, of course, they're fighting." She smirked. "Or the Serthis is frightened by a silly old Timber Tender." Shisha turned away, slithering down between Redmoon's wings with a huff of annoyance. Redmoon turned back to the Skydancer. "She can be a bit moody at times. I hope she didn't offend, but she's right." The Wildclaw straightened, puffing out her chest a little. "She owes me a debt of great importance, so she serves me in the way of being the eyes I don't have, and in return, I protect her. We work together, so to speak." She smiled. "I wonder if your familiar is as close to you as Shisha here." She felt something smack against the back of her head. "Well, maybe it'd be better if your familiar [i]wasn't[/i] as close as mine. Maybe your bond is better."

11337263_350.png

Carmine Serthis
@Cyberstrike

Redmoon was about to take the needlepoint appendage when her Serthis let out a hiss, taking hold of her outstretched claws. She guided them to a part of the appendage that wouldn't impale her paw, glaring in annoyance. "Seriously, do I have to baby you like this? You should know better than to hurt yourself like that." The Serthis retreated back around the neck, arms crossed. "Sheesh." Redmoon sighed, shaking her head. "So sorry about her attitude. But I must ask, why did she do that? I cannot see, after all. Does it have to do with your leg?" She lowered her head slightly, trying to appear a bit modest. "If it's a topic you wish not to discuss, that's perfectly fine. I must say, though, it was a rather odd reaction indeed. Shisha doesn't normally act so compassionate!" She had raised her other foreleg to her familiar, somehow managing to grasp Shisha's cheek in a pinch. The familiar hissed, eyes narrowed as she pushed the appendage away. "Just you wait. I'll let you walk into the door next time." Redmoon smirked. "It was worth it, all the same." She turned back to the Skydancer. "Whatever the case, I'm glad there's a drake willing to speak to a blind old thing like myself. Most of the time I'm used to frighten off hatchlings!" She couldn't hold back a cackle at that, recalling a familiar little shriek of a now full-grown pompous little Imperial that had once thought it a good idea to try and prank her in the middle of her work. He'd run away screeching about the undead for months, when in truth it had just been a simple task of repairing an old serthis doll for Shisha, who for some reason stubbornly held onto a childish habit of hoarding them. "But I must say-" "So, you've never seen a Serthis like me before?" Redmoon turned her head to her familiar, scowling. "Shisha, what in Sornieth are you thinking?" The familiar coiled just a bit tighter, arms crossed as she scowled at the Skydancer. "I stay by her head for a reason, you know. She's pretty fast, I'm not, and without me she'd be walking into walls left and right. I'm her eyes, and I serve her." She turned her head away, nose pointed towards the sky. "Even if I'm starting to regret my decision." Redmoon sighed, shaking her head. "You really need to get used to the stares. It's not everyday a drake sees a Serthis coiled around a drake's neck, you know. Unless, of course, they're fighting." She smirked. "Or the Serthis is frightened by a silly old Timber Tender." Shisha turned away, slithering down between Redmoon's wings with a huff of annoyance. Redmoon turned back to the Skydancer. "She can be a bit moody at times. I hope she didn't offend, but she's right." The Wildclaw straightened, puffing out her chest a little. "She owes me a debt of great importance, so she serves me in the way of being the eyes I don't have, and in return, I protect her. We work together, so to speak." She smiled. "I wonder if your familiar is as close to you as Shisha here." She felt something smack against the back of her head. "Well, maybe it'd be better if your familiar wasn't as close as mine. Maybe your bond is better."
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@clockworkeclipse [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11028281] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/110283/11028281_350.png[/img] [/url] Needle chuckled at the serpant's words, amused by her attitude toward the situation. What did the creature expect when she ran around with a blind dragon? That she would be able to see through her feet? "She must have done that because my legs are er- a bit sharper and pointier than pretty much any other dragon you'll find around here." How else would he explain that? Maybe it was best she didn't see him. Most dragons found him to be creepy and rather disturbing, anyway. He observed them for a moment, amused by the banter between dragon and familiar, particularly the threat of the Serthis allowing Bloodmoon to walk into a door. Would she really do it? Probably, he figured. The familiar seemed the type. "I see nothing wrong with frightening hatchlings!" He chuckled at the mention of it. He, himself had been guilty of frightening a number of hatchlings that came through their lair. "Besides, there is a blind dragon in my own lair...though, you're much....quieter than he is. Much more pleasant" Ah, yes. One of the larger reasons he had come here was that infernal noise maker. He swore if he so much as heard a guitar here he would instantly break it. His attention was then brought to the familiar as she spoke. So the two had some form of agreement. It made sense to him, come to think of it, two of the dragons in his own lair seemed to fulfill that role for the nuisance there. "Ah, no, no offense taken! I've dealt with much more irritable dragons back home. One Serthis isn't going to bother me no matter how moody she may be. As for my own familiar...We're definitely not as close as the two of you are, though you may be right, and it may be a good thing." They were an interesting duo, that was for sure. Interesting, and unexpected in a place like this. Could she be one of the angels they were talking about? No. Definitely not. She was too likable. She was definitely a demon like he was. "Why have you come here, anyway? It doesn't seem like the kind of place for a dragon such as yourself."
@clockworkeclipse

11028281_350.png

Needle chuckled at the serpant's words, amused by her attitude toward the situation. What did the creature expect when she ran around with a blind dragon? That she would be able to see through her feet?

"She must have done that because my legs are er- a bit sharper and pointier than pretty much any other dragon you'll find around here." How else would he explain that? Maybe it was best she didn't see him. Most dragons found him to be creepy and rather disturbing, anyway. He observed them for a moment, amused by the banter between dragon and familiar, particularly the threat of the Serthis allowing Bloodmoon to walk into a door. Would she really do it? Probably, he figured. The familiar seemed the type.

"I see nothing wrong with frightening hatchlings!" He chuckled at the mention of it. He, himself had been guilty of frightening a number of hatchlings that came through their lair. "Besides, there is a blind dragon in my own lair...though, you're much....quieter than he is. Much more pleasant" Ah, yes. One of the larger reasons he had come here was that infernal noise maker. He swore if he so much as heard a guitar here he would instantly break it. His attention was then brought to the familiar as she spoke. So the two had some form of agreement. It made sense to him, come to think of it, two of the dragons in his own lair seemed to fulfill that role for the nuisance there.

"Ah, no, no offense taken! I've dealt with much more irritable dragons back home. One Serthis isn't going to bother me no matter how moody she may be. As for my own familiar...We're definitely not as close as the two of you are, though you may be right, and it may be a good thing." They were an interesting duo, that was for sure. Interesting, and unexpected in a place like this. Could she be one of the angels they were talking about? No. Definitely not. She was too likable. She was definitely a demon like he was.

"Why have you come here, anyway? It doesn't seem like the kind of place for a dragon such as yourself."
0qSbXzX.pngzinth_100_by_dragonnmr_d9d593u.gif
[center] As Selah situated herself comfortably at the back of the crowd, far away from the very mean lady, she overheard a ridgeback talking to her coatl friend about... her. [img]http://i.imgur.com/N56yuUg.png[/img] "Protesting? Why--I'm not protesting!" Selah spoke, tilting her head a bit as she looked up at the massive ridgeback. [img]http://i.imgur.com/LmtF53D.png[/img] "Must I repeat myself? I'm likely the most evil dragon here!" A massive grin spread on Selah's face before she began to speak--This was her favorite part. [img]http://i.imgur.com/Yp8KVfR.png[/img] "For I am SELAH, MISTRESS OF THE NIGHT, QUEEN OF DESTRUC--" The fae was interrupted by the other dragon, the coatl, screeching and approaching her at a rapid speed. [img]http://i.imgur.com/PRnbhrp.png[/img] "Wha--?! [i]Cute[/i]..?! I'm not..." Beneath her mask, a dark blush tinted her cheeks as her face twisted into a pout. [img]http://i.imgur.com/0ppYoUS.png[/img] "I'm not cute..! I'm evil!" @Lukra @Zeedikay
As Selah situated herself comfortably at the back of the crowd, far away from the very mean lady, she overheard a ridgeback talking to her coatl friend about... her.

N56yuUg.png "Protesting? Why--I'm not protesting!"

Selah spoke, tilting her head a bit as she looked up at the massive ridgeback.

LmtF53D.png "Must I repeat myself? I'm likely the most evil dragon here!"

A massive grin spread on Selah's face before she began to speak--This was her favorite part.

Yp8KVfR.png "For I am SELAH, MISTRESS OF THE NIGHT, QUEEN OF DESTRUC--"

The fae was interrupted by the other dragon, the coatl, screeching and approaching her at a rapid speed.

PRnbhrp.png "Wha--?! Cute..?! I'm not..."

Beneath her mask, a dark blush tinted her cheeks as her face twisted into a pout.

0ppYoUS.png "I'm not cute..! I'm evil!"

@Lukra @Zeedikay
+2 hours ahead FR time
xG8RObV.png
@byenary [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7953651] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/79537/7953651_350.png[/img] [/url] Keethe internally cursed when she heard Viscera’s announcement. She was here to learn and gain power, not risk her life hunting for angels. Regardless of her ire, she pasted an affable expression onto her face and went forwards to the two hosts. She was beaten there by several other dragons, but if anything, that was a good thing. The Fae in particular was a good example of what not to do. “[b]The angels will have to act first before we can find them, right?[/b]” She asked the Nocturne and Coatl as politely as she could. “[b]Is there anything that we should be doing in the mean time?[/b]”
@byenary

7953651_350.png

Keethe internally cursed when she heard Viscera’s announcement. She was here to learn and gain power, not risk her life hunting for angels. Regardless of her ire, she pasted an affable expression onto her face and went forwards to the two hosts. She was beaten there by several other dragons, but if anything, that was a good thing. The Fae in particular was a good example of what not to do.

The angels will have to act first before we can find them, right?” She asked the Nocturne and Coatl as politely as she could. “Is there anything that we should be doing in the mean time?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15