Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | EWtRtW - Mafia Game [End Game]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36
@voidpup Alright you're added!
@voidpup Alright you're added!
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
@ZolfJKimbleeXME Ohh, this looks awesome! Dragon: Berkeley [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12222431] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/122225/12222431_350.png[/img] [/url] Berkeley is an old storyteller of the dragon, having traveled down many roads in her long life. Her stories are never told the same way twice, leading many dragons in her clan to suspect that she is victim to a failing memory, though Berkeley would never let them know if she did. She's [i]far[/i] too self respecting to reveal degrading information such as that. The single thing that every one of her companions is absolutely sure of, however, is that Berkeley is kind at heart and wishes only to lead her comrades down a path of moral goodness through the shining examples of virtues told in the tales of her travels. Though dragons typically adore Berkeley and relax as she listens to their plights and attempts to assuage them, Berkeley is occasionally seen talking to an owl born from leaves. No one save for Berkeley herself knows what this owl is or where it is from, but the owl instills a general sense of uneasiness in its onlookers. Its ghoulish presence is the reason why the most superstitious of dragons try desperately to avoid Berkeley.
@ZolfJKimbleeXME

Ohh, this looks awesome!

Dragon: Berkeley

12222431_350.png

Berkeley is an old storyteller of the dragon, having traveled down many roads in her long life. Her stories are never told the same way twice, leading many dragons in her clan to suspect that she is victim to a failing memory, though Berkeley would never let them know if she did. She's far too self respecting to reveal degrading information such as that. The single thing that every one of her companions is absolutely sure of, however, is that Berkeley is kind at heart and wishes only to lead her comrades down a path of moral goodness through the shining examples of virtues told in the tales of her travels.

Though dragons typically adore Berkeley and relax as she listens to their plights and attempts to assuage them, Berkeley is occasionally seen talking to an owl born from leaves. No one save for Berkeley herself knows what this owl is or where it is from, but the owl instills a general sense of uneasiness in its onlookers. Its ghoulish presence is the reason why the most superstitious of dragons try desperately to avoid Berkeley.

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
@SunstonePhoenix Do you mind re-reading the rules? You seemed to have missed something.
@SunstonePhoenix Do you mind re-reading the rules? You seemed to have missed something.
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
@SunstonePhoenix Nah not that, it's located in rule #3
@SunstonePhoenix Nah not that, it's located in rule #3
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
@ZolfJKimbleeXME

Woo for being unobservant! I'm going to go shove my head under a blanket somewhere and pretend that this never happened. Poop.

As for music... Uhh...

I don't listen to much, so have an OST that sorta kinda goes with Berkeley.

It sounds like an explorative tune of old, with a hint of mysteriousness and a buildup to the chorus that could be interpreted as a steady march through time.
@ZolfJKimbleeXME

Woo for being unobservant! I'm going to go shove my head under a blanket somewhere and pretend that this never happened. Poop.

As for music... Uhh...

I don't listen to much, so have an OST that sorta kinda goes with Berkeley.

It sounds like an explorative tune of old, with a hint of mysteriousness and a buildup to the chorus that could be interpreted as a steady march through time.

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
@SunstonePhoenix Don't worry you're like the 5th or 6th person I've had to remind about that. but I'll get you added!
@SunstonePhoenix Don't worry you're like the 5th or 6th person I've had to remind about that. but I'll get you added!
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
@SunstonePhoenix

glad to know i wasnt the only one who forgot lol
@SunstonePhoenix

glad to know i wasnt the only one who forgot lol
giphy.gif
@ZolfJKimbleeXME [center][b]Username:[/b] Wolfpack1216r[/center] [center][b] Dragon:[/b] Moltara[/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=174365&tab=dragon&did=14193188][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/141932/14193188_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][b]Short Description of Dragon:[/b][/center] Moltara was born in The Abiding Boneyard, then was forced out and wandered to The Ashfall Waste. This is where he grew up and many battle scars are now visible because of heated discussions and ongoing battles here. When he was recruited, he went willingly, wanting to serve as many good nations as he could. He has a heart of gold somewhere deep inside him and often wonders if he'll survive, like a true plague dragon. He has a somewhat under-control temper and is usually one of the dragons to break up fights. Although Moltara does enter numerous quarrels caused by his sensitivity about his origin and family. [b]He is a calculating dragon whom hates to see blood wasted. [/b] [i]Closest Song To Resemble Moltara: Eye of the Tiger[/i] [center][b] Anything else to note?:[/b][/center] Some days I will not be able to post. But most days I will post at least once, if not more. By the way, this is a cool mafia board. :)
@ZolfJKimbleeXME
Username: Wolfpack1216r

Dragon:
Moltara
14193188_350.png
Short Description of Dragon:
Moltara was born in The Abiding Boneyard, then was forced out and wandered to The Ashfall Waste. This is where he grew up and many battle scars are now visible because of heated discussions and ongoing battles here. When he was recruited, he went willingly, wanting to serve as many good nations as he could. He has a heart of gold somewhere deep inside him and often wonders if he'll survive, like a true plague dragon. He has a somewhat under-control temper and is usually one of the dragons to break up fights. Although Moltara does enter numerous quarrels caused by his sensitivity about his origin and family. He is a calculating dragon whom hates to see blood wasted. Closest Song To Resemble Moltara: Eye of the Tiger

Anything else to note?:
Some days I will not be able to post. But most days I will post at least once, if not more. By the way, this is a cool mafia board. :)
d150d415-10c9-4554-8cc1-235f3d7b3f63_zpsjjd12qw2.pngAcolytes_Sig1_zpsfuoczjqr.gifOnline/Offline/Grinding
@voidpup

bookmark
@voidpup

bookmark
giphy.gif
@Wolfpack1216r When I am able to access my computer I will add ya!
@Wolfpack1216r When I am able to access my computer I will add ya!
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36