Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | EWtRtW - Mafia Game [End Game]
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Huh... I wrote a post for this hours ago... o-o;;;

Anyway, great game everyone, I really enjoyed it, and congrats to the mafia players! A couple more days and we would have got you (well, not me personally, but boy did Killola go out in style), but I guess time ran out. :P

Thanks to Zolf for being a great GM and hosting for us, I really enjoyed the set-up and I wouldn't mind playing another game if you think about running one.
Huh... I wrote a post for this hours ago... o-o;;;

Anyway, great game everyone, I really enjoyed it, and congrats to the mafia players! A couple more days and we would have got you (well, not me personally, but boy did Killola go out in style), but I guess time ran out. :P

Thanks to Zolf for being a great GM and hosting for us, I really enjoyed the set-up and I wouldn't mind playing another game if you think about running one.
@TyrianFlame XD Bros and sis's before assassinations always! Hey everyone here! @Firo, @Parrot, @Varikset, @FireflyKitty, @Lukra, @Heliopunk, @MasterofPlush, @Ophician, @Kirrandria, @amapup, @AllHailCatlord, @Mauso, @Brightredjem, @Revalis, @SunstonePhoenix, @ZolfJKimbleeXME

Maybe we can continue discussion while playing a cool game?

Link's here for The Colour War! (Woop, didn't mean USA colors. Ty, I got'chu!USA!) It's really fun, guys! I'd love to see you maf fam there! <3

Hano is already fam there with me.
@TyrianFlame XD Bros and sis's before assassinations always! Hey everyone here! @Firo, @Parrot, @Varikset, @FireflyKitty, @Lukra, @Heliopunk, @MasterofPlush, @Ophician, @Kirrandria, @amapup, @AllHailCatlord, @Mauso, @Brightredjem, @Revalis, @SunstonePhoenix, @ZolfJKimbleeXME

Maybe we can continue discussion while playing a cool game?

Link's here for The Colour War! (Woop, didn't mean USA colors. Ty, I got'chu!USA!) It's really fun, guys! I'd love to see you maf fam there! <3

Hano is already fam there with me.
d150d415-10c9-4554-8cc1-235f3d7b3f63_zpsjjd12qw2.pngAcolytes_Sig1_zpsfuoczjqr.gifOnline/Offline/Grinding
OK, so two things I want to say here.

((removed number one because someone asked for Versiaz))

Two: I'll be hosting another RP mafia game fairly soon (like ... within the next couple weeks? Depends on how some RL stuff goes) and if anyone wants to be pinged for that, let me know. It'll be called Hand of Fate.

(I don't want to do a mass ping so I'm just going to ping people who have expressed interest in another game.)
@Revalis @Wolfpack1216r
OK, so two things I want to say here.

((removed number one because someone asked for Versiaz))

Two: I'll be hosting another RP mafia game fairly soon (like ... within the next couple weeks? Depends on how some RL stuff goes) and if anyone wants to be pinged for that, let me know. It'll be called Hand of Fate.

(I don't want to do a mass ping so I'm just going to ping people who have expressed interest in another game.)
@Revalis @Wolfpack1216r
@Lukra

Sure, I'd love a ping! :D
@Lukra

Sure, I'd love a ping! :D
@Revalis Will do!
@Revalis Will do!
@Lukra YESSS! Please sign me up for that! I'm excited already. Just let me know when you're planning on hosting one and I'll be right at'cho door. <3

@Lukra YESSS! Please sign me up for that! I'm excited already. Just let me know when you're planning on hosting one and I'll be right at'cho door. <3

d150d415-10c9-4554-8cc1-235f3d7b3f63_zpsjjd12qw2.pngAcolytes_Sig1_zpsfuoczjqr.gifOnline/Offline/Grinding
@Lukra I might not be able to join, but I'd love a ping for that as well. :o
@Lukra I might not be able to join, but I'd love a ping for that as well. :o
tumblr_o0zgjww6bU1u3wsjco7_250.png
@Lukra I'd love to take a peek into that!

Also I'm sad Arouri died in the end ;~; Afriti how could you! x) @Kirrandria
@Lukra I'd love to take a peek into that!

Also I'm sad Arouri died in the end ;~; Afriti how could you! x) @Kirrandria
pikachu-female.pngu5zi8.pngpikachu.png
@Hanvoerian23 Arouri ;_; Don't you worry, that's just Zolf's cannon. Mine totally involved Afriti trying to convince her Mirror friend that fighting for the Lausi was a futile effort and that he should just desert.

@ZolfJKimbleeXME Thanks for the game, it was fun! Yay, maf won! AND I lived through the whole thing. That's a first xD
@Hanvoerian23 Arouri ;_; Don't you worry, that's just Zolf's cannon. Mine totally involved Afriti trying to convince her Mirror friend that fighting for the Lausi was a futile effort and that he should just desert.

@ZolfJKimbleeXME Thanks for the game, it was fun! Yay, maf won! AND I lived through the whole thing. That's a first xD
@Wolfpack1216r @TyrianFlame @Hanoverian23 I'll add you to the ping list. :) Sign-ups should start within a few days; I just have some final editing to do.
@Wolfpack1216r @TyrianFlame @Hanoverian23 I'll add you to the ping list. :) Sign-ups should start within a few days; I just have some final editing to do.
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36