Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | EWtRtW - Mafia Game [End Game]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
@ZolfJKimbleeXME [s]oh my goodness a game about soldiers? time to enter my nocturne who should never be near a battlefield![/s] [b]Username[/b]: FireflyKitty [b]Dragon name:[/b] Lazuli [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12267769] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/122678/12267769_350.png[/img] [/url] [b] Short Description:[/b] Lazuli had always been the life of the party back at his clan, thanks to his flirtatious and mischievous personality. Despite that though, he was a deeply sensitive soul and certainly not a soul that should be out on a battlefield. Yet here he was, and he definitely didn't want to be here. Him? Of all dragons? He was as soft as butter. But he was here now, and he'd decided to make the best of it. Besides, fresh faces meant more dragons to flirt with! [b]Anything else?[/b] Nothing much, I'll let you know if there are times when it's not possible for me to post, but as I'm on summer holidays I'm not very busy :) Edit: Whoops, I totally glanced over that! The song is Primadonna by Marina and the Diamonds
@ZolfJKimbleeXME
oh my goodness a game about soldiers? time to enter my nocturne who should never be near a battlefield!

Username: FireflyKitty
Dragon name: Lazuli

12267769_350.png

Short Description:

Lazuli had always been the life of the party back at his clan, thanks to his flirtatious and mischievous personality. Despite that though, he was a deeply sensitive soul and certainly not a soul that should be out on a battlefield. Yet here he was, and he definitely didn't want to be here. Him? Of all dragons? He was as soft as butter. But he was here now, and he'd decided to make the best of it. Besides, fresh faces meant more dragons to flirt with!

Anything else?
Nothing much, I'll let you know if there are times when it's not possible for me to post, but as I'm on summer holidays I'm not very busy :)

Edit: Whoops, I totally glanced over that! The song is Primadonna by Marina and the Diamonds
tumblr_nv9ttq9owT1uxrs0vo3_500.png
@Parrot Added!
@Varikset Oh gosh, then that means I've been pinging you wrong for awhile then! So sorry, but you're added!

@FireflyKitty you may want to do a quick read over the rules before I can accept you.
@Parrot Added!
@Varikset Oh gosh, then that means I've been pinging you wrong for awhile then! So sorry, but you're added!

@FireflyKitty you may want to do a quick read over the rules before I can accept you.
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
Ah yes ... who would like to be a soldier ... @ZolfJKimbleeXME Username: Lukra Dragon: Versiaz [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8481627] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/84817/8481627_350.png[/img] [/url] Short Description of Dragon: Paranoid, vain, thinks he needs to protect everyone around him. Always thinks he knows best, but rather nonsensical. Sees himself as a general directing others. Anything else to note? [s]I don't have a song for him unfortunately ... the main reason I'm using him is that I haven't developed his character very much so I want a chance to do so.[/s] No, wait, his song is totally Taylor Swift's "Bad Blood". Yep. I'm not joking at all. ( ;) )
Ah yes ... who would like to be a soldier ...

@ZolfJKimbleeXME
Username: Lukra
Dragon: Versiaz

8481627_350.png

Short Description of Dragon: Paranoid, vain, thinks he needs to protect everyone around him. Always thinks he knows best, but rather nonsensical. Sees himself as a general directing others.
Anything else to note? I don't have a song for him unfortunately ... the main reason I'm using him is that I haven't developed his character very much so I want a chance to do so. No, wait, his song is totally Taylor Swift's "Bad Blood". Yep. I'm not joking at all. ( ;) )
@Lukra Added!
@Lukra Added!
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
Username: @Tyrianflame Dragon: Dalontano [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8395686] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/83957/8395686_350.png[/img] [/url] Short Description of Dragon: Dalontano is a very quiet, reserved dragon, and has an air of mysteriousness to him. He keeps aloof, and social contact can make him a bit jittery or confused. He doesn't like the idea of dying in war (who does?), but he feels proud to support his kingdom. Anything else to note? Dalontano is supposed to have Okapi. If it ever comes to his death, be sure to keep that in mind. @ZolfJKimbleeXME
Username: @Tyrianflame
Dragon: Dalontano

8395686_350.png

Short Description of Dragon: Dalontano is a very quiet, reserved dragon, and has an air of mysteriousness to him. He keeps aloof, and social contact can make him a bit jittery or confused. He doesn't like the idea of dying in war (who does?), but he feels proud to support his kingdom.

Anything else to note? Dalontano is supposed to have Okapi. If it ever comes to his death, be sure to keep that in mind.
@ZolfJKimbleeXME
tumblr_o0zgjww6bU1u3wsjco7_250.png
@Tyrianflame Before I can add you, do you mind re-reading the rules? You seemed to have skipped something
@Tyrianflame Before I can add you, do you mind re-reading the rules? You seemed to have skipped something
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
@ZolfJKimbleeXME

Oops, silly me. I did forget something! I think a song for him would be... hmm, I guess "Shatterproof" by Elvis Costello would suit him.
@ZolfJKimbleeXME

Oops, silly me. I did forget something! I think a song for him would be... hmm, I guess "Shatterproof" by Elvis Costello would suit him.
tumblr_o0zgjww6bU1u3wsjco7_250.png
@ZolfJKimbleeXME Username: Heliopunk Dragon: Hamletmachine [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15082088] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/150821/15082088_350.png[/img] [/url] Short Description of Dragon: Hamletmachine is kind of awkward and aloof at first but very protective of her friends; she's kind of hotheaded and has difficulty following rules.Loves finding loopholes and is a great ambush hunter,her specialty is aerial combat.Very proud to support her kingdom. Song: No One Knows-Queens of the Stone Age Anything else to note? N/A
@ZolfJKimbleeXME
Username: Heliopunk
Dragon: Hamletmachine

15082088_350.png

Short Description of Dragon:
Hamletmachine is kind of awkward and aloof at first but very protective of her friends; she's kind of hotheaded and has difficulty following rules.Loves finding loopholes and is a great ambush hunter,her specialty is aerial combat.Very proud to support her kingdom.

Song: No One Knows-Queens of the Stone Age

Anything else to note? N/A
hardwaregore.gif
@Heliopunk Added!
@Heliopunk Added!
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
@ZolfJKimbleeXME Username:MasterofPlush Dragon: Ashduster [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13703820] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/137039/13703820_350.png[/img] [/url] Short Description of Dragon Born the son of a knight and a lady, Ashduster has done nothing but disappoint his parents. It all started when he was born. He was easily larger and stronger then siblings, and the first to hatch as well. From the moment he hatched everyone expected him to join the knighthood, with his strong physique behind him many people believed he was destined for greatness on the will of a sword. Ashduster however hated being a knight, he hated the training, he hated fighting, he hated his teachers, the only thing he found he liked was the weapons themselves. He was endlessly fascinated with the metal and its crafting process, everything that goes into making the perfect swords and armor and axes, he just could not learn enough. Still though his knight training moved forth, and everyday it wore him down. People wondering why he didn't really seem to have any heart in the training, yelling at him, guilting him into staying in training. However a dragon can only take so much. Once he reached adolescence he ran away, far away from the capitol city to a city near the mountains where he heard all the most talented metal workers were. He lived in the wilderness for months on his travels, and more while he searched for work and an apprentice ship. Eventually his luck placed him as an apprentice at one of the less notable blacksmiths in town, it was hard work but he didnt mind, his muscles from training gave him a leg up on it. Just as he was getting settled in his work and with home, the draft came through town. He tried to run away however the kingdom said every able bodied young dragon must go to serve and fight. The dragon at the head of the group loudly stated any resistance to the order would be met with a prison sentence. With no other real option Ashduster once again was dragged into the military. Anything else to note? Not that I can think of.
@ZolfJKimbleeXME

Username:MasterofPlush
Dragon: Ashduster

13703820_350.png

Short Description of Dragon

Born the son of a knight and a lady, Ashduster has done nothing but disappoint his parents.
It all started when he was born.

He was easily larger and stronger then siblings, and the first to hatch as well. From the moment he hatched everyone expected him to join the knighthood, with his strong physique behind him many people believed he was destined for greatness on the will of a sword. Ashduster however hated being a knight, he hated the training, he hated fighting, he hated his teachers, the only thing he found he liked was the weapons themselves. He was endlessly fascinated with the metal and its crafting process, everything that goes into making the perfect swords and armor and axes, he just could not learn enough.

Still though his knight training moved forth, and everyday it wore him down. People wondering why he didn't really seem to have any heart in the training, yelling at him, guilting him into staying in training. However a dragon can only take so much. Once he reached adolescence he ran away, far away from the capitol city to a city near the mountains where he heard all the most talented metal workers were. He lived in the wilderness for months on his travels, and more while he searched for work and an apprentice ship. Eventually his luck placed him as an apprentice at one of the less notable blacksmiths in town, it was hard work but he didnt mind, his muscles from training gave him a leg up on it.

Just as he was getting settled in his work and with home, the draft came through town. He tried to run away however the kingdom said every able bodied young dragon must go to serve and fight. The dragon at the head of the group loudly stated any resistance to the order would be met with a prison sentence. With no other real option Ashduster once again was dragged into the military.

Anything else to note?

Not that I can think of.
tumblr_inline_o7nra2W2aP1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o78zasZOAR1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o6w1khpGGA1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o6j1cza8RJ1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o6w1khpGGA1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o78zasZOAR1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o7nra2W2aP1qdrhpp_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36