Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | EWtRtW - Mafia Game [End Game]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36
[center][color=red]Moltara[/color][/center] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/141932/14193188_350.png[/img] [/center] Footsteps. Footsteps were all I could hear once the Spiral named Alva had led us to our sleeping area. Then a few whispers. Glancing around, I noticed I was surrounded by other recruits, most having a pet of some sort. Sighing, I remembered I don't have a pet. Well, I do, but I left her in the Ashfall Waste with a friend, in fear of it getting hurt. I was alright with being here, but some others seemed as though they were not. I actually came here willingly. I didn't sign up, but I'm happy to serve and aid another nation in need. [i]So this is where I'm sleeping. I like this area, so I call (dibs on) the right corner. It seems safer if anyone is to attack us while we're resting.[/i] I curled up in the corner thinking about my life now as a recruit. I wanted to be friends with everyone, I wanted to be the best warrior, I wanted to save people's lives and help out in this war. Sadly, at least two of those things weren't happening, and I could tell you which ones any day.
Moltara
14193188_350.png
Footsteps. Footsteps were all I could hear once the Spiral named Alva had led us to our sleeping area. Then a few whispers.

Glancing around, I noticed I was surrounded by other recruits, most having a pet of some sort. Sighing, I remembered I don't have a pet. Well, I do, but I left her in the Ashfall Waste with a friend, in fear of it getting hurt.

I was alright with being here, but some others seemed as though they were not. I actually came here willingly. I didn't sign up, but I'm happy to serve and aid another nation in need.

So this is where I'm sleeping. I like this area, so I call (dibs on) the right corner. It seems safer if anyone is to attack us while we're resting. I curled up in the corner thinking about my life now as a recruit. I wanted to be friends with everyone, I wanted to be the best warrior, I wanted to save people's lives and help out in this war. Sadly, at least two of those things weren't happening, and I could tell you which ones any day.
d150d415-10c9-4554-8cc1-235f3d7b3f63_zpsjjd12qw2.pngAcolytes_Sig1_zpsfuoczjqr.gifOnline/Offline/Grinding
@Hanoverian23 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12222431] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/122225/12222431_350.png[/img] [/url] Berkeley stifled a chuckle at the mirror's- [i]erm, Arouri's[/i]- reaction to her weak assault, but otherwise was able to maintain her composure, grabbing the mirror's paw and shaking it firmly. "Greetings, friend. I am known as Berkeley, or Berk to my closest comrades." She stole a glance at the mirror's intricately crafted armor. It glistened in the sunlight, and a faint glow surrounded the armor on his wings. It was as if a small bit of the sun itself had been captured in the smooth, mystical orbs. Aside from simply looking beautiful, Berkeley assumed that the armor was met to symbolize Aurori's wealth, and made a mental note of the fact for later occasions. "Young warrior, your armor shines and your hide unblemished. Is this your first battle?"
@Hanoverian23

12222431_350.png

Berkeley stifled a chuckle at the mirror's- erm, Arouri's- reaction to her weak assault, but otherwise was able to maintain her composure, grabbing the mirror's paw and shaking it firmly.

"Greetings, friend. I am known as Berkeley, or Berk to my closest comrades."

She stole a glance at the mirror's intricately crafted armor. It glistened in the sunlight, and a faint glow surrounded the armor on his wings. It was as if a small bit of the sun itself had been captured in the smooth, mystical orbs. Aside from simply looking beautiful, Berkeley assumed that the armor was met to symbolize Aurori's wealth, and made a mental note of the fact for later occasions.

"Young warrior, your armor shines and your hide unblemished. Is this your first battle?"

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
@SunstonePhoenix [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14074380] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140744/14074380_350.png[/img] [/url] "Oh, this? Yeah... I've never been in a fight before. But I suppose there's a first time for everything, huh!" Arouri chuckled lightly. "My clan managed to scrounge up this stuff from treasure boxes and whatnot. It's not a complete armor set, but it's better than nothing. If they find any more pieces of the set, they said they'd send it to me. I'm assuming via familiar." Examining Berkeley's coat, he asked, "It seems you've seen war before. May I ask to hear your tales? Of course, if it's too personal then you don't have to tell me anything."
@SunstonePhoenix

14074380_350.png

"Oh, this? Yeah... I've never been in a fight before. But I suppose there's a first time for everything, huh!" Arouri chuckled lightly.
"My clan managed to scrounge up this stuff from treasure boxes and whatnot. It's not a complete armor set, but it's better than nothing. If they find any more pieces of the set, they said they'd send it to me. I'm assuming via familiar."
Examining Berkeley's coat, he asked, "It seems you've seen war before. May I ask to hear your tales? Of course, if it's too personal then you don't have to tell me anything."
pikachu-female.pngu5zi8.pngpikachu.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12136105] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121362/12136105_350.png[/img] [/url] There was so much happening here, Penumbra watched a thundra and mirror talk, a fae find his sleeping quarters. There was something to gain but so much to lose..... [i]maybe it would have been better if they had chosen someone more expendable then me, I lead my clan..... at least I know that Lavender will take my place if I don't come back.[/i] Penumbra thought as she found a stable to put Moth in.

12136105_350.png

There was so much happening here, Penumbra watched a thundra and mirror talk, a fae find his sleeping quarters. There was something to gain but so much to lose.....

maybe it would have been better if they had chosen someone more expendable then me, I lead my clan..... at least I know that Lavender will take my place if I don't come back. Penumbra thought as she found a stable to put Moth in.
q1aVYVt.pngZQRKwMz.pngshadowbinder.png
@FireflyKitty [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5855752] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/58558/5855752_350.png[/img] [/url] Jacinto winced as he watched the Tundra and Mirror interact. Perhaps forming some kind of camaraderie before battle was a good idea (Jacinto certainly wasn't against it), but why did it have begin with violence? As light as the kick was, it made Jacinto hesitant to introduce himself to the Tundra. Her target, however, didn't seem fussed at all. Perhaps this wouldn't turn out as brutal as the Pearlcatcher originally thought. Another voice, however, lured Jacinto away from the pair he studied. Swinging his head around, the Pearlcatcher found himself staring at a dazzling Nocturne. With coloring and dress like that, Jacinto was convinced the Nocturne would have a loud voice to match. But--Jacinto's body relaxed-- the Nocturne didn't. In fact, the voice was smooth, silky perhaps, and not at all the pitch that would raise one of Jacinto's insufferable headaches. Clutching his pearl in his tail, Jacinto walked over to the Nocturne. [i]"Hello,[/i] he smiled politely back, [i]"I hope we can all get along as well. I'm not a fan of violence."[/i] That much was true. Back home Jacinto was a healer, not a fighter, and he cursed his destructive plague blood that infected his body. He did not like death. As Jacinto studied the other Nocturne, noting the frills and decorations, he smiled again. There was only warmth in his smile, though, his eyes were dark and baggy from lack of sleep. [i]"My name is Jacinto. Might I ask for yours?"[/i]
@FireflyKitty

5855752_350.png

Jacinto winced as he watched the Tundra and Mirror interact. Perhaps forming some kind of camaraderie before battle was a good idea (Jacinto certainly wasn't against it), but why did it have begin with violence? As light as the kick was, it made Jacinto hesitant to introduce himself to the Tundra. Her target, however, didn't seem fussed at all. Perhaps this wouldn't turn out as brutal as the Pearlcatcher originally thought.

Another voice, however, lured Jacinto away from the pair he studied. Swinging his head around, the Pearlcatcher found himself staring at a dazzling Nocturne. With coloring and dress like that, Jacinto was convinced the Nocturne would have a loud voice to match. But--Jacinto's body relaxed-- the Nocturne didn't. In fact, the voice was smooth, silky perhaps, and not at all the pitch that would raise one of Jacinto's insufferable headaches.

Clutching his pearl in his tail, Jacinto walked over to the Nocturne. "Hello, he smiled politely back, "I hope we can all get along as well. I'm not a fan of violence." That much was true. Back home Jacinto was a healer, not a fighter, and he cursed his destructive plague blood that infected his body. He did not like death.

As Jacinto studied the other Nocturne, noting the frills and decorations, he smiled again. There was only warmth in his smile, though, his eyes were dark and baggy from lack of sleep. "My name is Jacinto. Might I ask for yours?"

rix3ppo.pngEQDkzrh.pngFObX7rS.png
@FireflyKitty @Parrot [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14394161] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/143942/14394161_350.png[/img] [/url] Vineset looked around at all of the dragons in the sleeping/ community area. He didn't usually socialize much, but looking around at the groups that were beginning to form he decided it was better to have some friends then none. He approached the bright looking nocturne who had yelled out a public greeting and noticed there was a pearlcatcher next to them already. Steeling himself he walked over. "Hey, my name is Vineset. I do agree with your getting along statement. If the army is decided we will surly lose. It's better to make friends here than enemies. What's your name?"
@FireflyKitty @Parrot

14394161_350.png

Vineset looked around at all of the dragons in the sleeping/ community area. He didn't usually socialize much, but looking around at the groups that were beginning to form he decided it was better to have some friends then none. He approached the bright looking nocturne who had yelled out a public greeting and noticed there was a pearlcatcher next to them already. Steeling himself he walked over. "Hey, my name is Vineset. I do agree with your getting along statement. If the army is decided we will surly lose. It's better to make friends here than enemies. What's your name?"
e9oibMK.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=66554&tab=dragon&did=13795620][img]http://i.imgur.com/JuqXZNJ.png[/img][/url][/center] Corvo watches silently from the doorway as the dragons reluctantly mingled with each other, making alliances -- the trio in the corner and the duo idly talking about their battle wounds. It made sense; they were slated for battle, after all, and they all had to be warriors in one way or another. Still, there were some that were picked randomly, which was always unfortunate. What kind of life would the war be stealing from them? The wildclaw pads silently to a cot towards the site, getting himself settled for the night. Might as well be comfortable as he prepares mentally for the days to come; this would definitely be one of the harder ordeals he and the other recruits would have to face.
JuqXZNJ.png

Corvo watches silently from the doorway as the dragons reluctantly mingled with each other, making alliances -- the trio in the corner and the duo idly talking about their battle wounds. It made sense; they were slated for battle, after all, and they all had to be warriors in one way or another. Still, there were some that were picked randomly, which was always unfortunate. What kind of life would the war be stealing from them?

The wildclaw pads silently to a cot towards the site, getting himself settled for the night. Might as well be comfortable as he prepares mentally for the days to come; this would definitely be one of the harder ordeals he and the other recruits would have to face.
DYc14Nm.png ....
STARPHASE
fr+03 - crow - she/he/they

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
... you're one scary guy.
so this is your true nature.
@Hanoverian23 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12222431] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/122225/12222431_350.png[/img] [/url] Berkeley straightened her neck in pride, before fixing the dragon with a confident glance. "You want to hear a story? My friend, there is no better dragon in this kingdom to ask!" She frowned a bit, trying to quickly scan through her vast mental archives, before picking up on a taste of a memory and beginning her speech. "Day was beginning to turn to dusk. The golden sun was retracting its fingers from the earth, leaving the sky colored in pink and red and orange pastels, and the land colored an umber that was quickly fading to black. It was on this dusk that my battalion's first battle was to be fought. "Our previous week had been spent tracking the enemy through a thick wild forest, and my comrades and I were all tired from our trek through stinging brambles and dense foliage. Some of the young dragons, myself included, were sipping a spot of beer near our tents, able to see each other only be the light of a lantern. What I didn't realize, however, was that two of my peers were supposed to be on lookout and had instead decided to join our merrymaking. It was a decision that would cost the whole battalion dearly. "The only warning that we had of the intruder's ambush was the sound of a horn being trumpeted through the whistle of the breeze. An army of dark leather-clad mirrors was on us in seconds. My friends and I were only wearing minimal armor, as we'd been traveling the whole day and were unable travel in the twenty pound headpieces and fifty pound iron chest plates that had been supplied to our battalion. "Some of our superiors burst from their tents and some were ripped out of them as the enemies dove down upon our camp. There was panic. I began slashing my claws wildly as a shadowy figure charged into my side, and arcane energies lit up the encampment turned battle ground. I felt my feet slide out from under me as another dragon slammed into my knees, and as I drove my claws into the chest of the dragon attacking my side, I was sure that I was to die. I was sure that my first battle was to be my last. "But all was not lost. Somewhere in the panic, the commander of our army began shouting commands. His first call was to find one of our comrades. The familiar voice itself was what saved my life, and though it didn't calm me, it allowed me to concentrate. A pink skydancer was already running towards me, and they threw themselves onto the mirror that had attacked my legs. I didn't even know who they were, but here they stood, fighting to save my life. "A blow to the mirror's head, strengthened by my newfound confidence, was all that it took to send it running away with its tail between its legs. That was when I turned around to see the skydancer that had saved my life being pinned to the ground by the mirror that it had so kindly distracted for me. With a fierce battle cry that I never knew I had in me, I launched myself onto the back of the mirror and sank my claws into its shoulders. It released its grip on the skydancer with a screech of pain. We had truly saved each other. Berkeley lowered her voice and looked her listener in the eyes. "What I wish for you to take from this, Arouri, is the power of your allies. Sometimes you feel alone in a battle, but you must never forget that one of us will always be looking out for your back." She grinned and gave the mirror a friendly pat to his back. "It's nice to meet you, Arouri."
@Hanoverian23

12222431_350.png

Berkeley straightened her neck in pride, before fixing the dragon with a confident glance.

"You want to hear a story? My friend, there is no better dragon in this kingdom to ask!" She frowned a bit, trying to quickly scan through her vast mental archives, before picking up on a taste of a memory and beginning her speech.

"Day was beginning to turn to dusk. The golden sun was retracting its fingers from the earth, leaving the sky colored in pink and red and orange pastels, and the land colored an umber that was quickly fading to black. It was on this dusk that my battalion's first battle was to be fought.

"Our previous week had been spent tracking the enemy through a thick wild forest, and my comrades and I were all tired from our trek through stinging brambles and dense foliage. Some of the young dragons, myself included, were sipping a spot of beer near our tents, able to see each other only be the light of a lantern. What I didn't realize, however, was that two of my peers were supposed to be on lookout and had instead decided to join our merrymaking. It was a decision that would cost the whole battalion dearly.

"The only warning that we had of the intruder's ambush was the sound of a horn being trumpeted through the whistle of the breeze. An army of dark leather-clad mirrors was on us in seconds. My friends and I were only wearing minimal armor, as we'd been traveling the whole day and were unable travel in the twenty pound headpieces and fifty pound iron chest plates that had been supplied to our battalion.

"Some of our superiors burst from their tents and some were ripped out of them as the enemies dove down upon our camp. There was panic. I began slashing my claws wildly as a shadowy figure charged into my side, and arcane energies lit up the encampment turned battle ground. I felt my feet slide out from under me as another dragon slammed into my knees, and as I drove my claws into the chest of the dragon attacking my side, I was sure that I was to die. I was sure that my first battle was to be my last.

"But all was not lost. Somewhere in the panic, the commander of our army began shouting commands. His first call was to find one of our comrades. The familiar voice itself was what saved my life, and though it didn't calm me, it allowed me to concentrate. A pink skydancer was already running towards me, and they threw themselves onto the mirror that had attacked my legs. I didn't even know who they were, but here they stood, fighting to save my life.

"A blow to the mirror's head, strengthened by my newfound confidence, was all that it took to send it running away with its tail between its legs. That was when I turned around to see the skydancer that had saved my life being pinned to the ground by the mirror that it had so kindly distracted for me. With a fierce battle cry that I never knew I had in me, I launched myself onto the back of the mirror and sank my claws into its shoulders. It released its grip on the skydancer with a screech of pain. We had truly saved each other.

Berkeley lowered her voice and looked her listener in the eyes. "What I wish for you to take from this, Arouri, is the power of your allies. Sometimes you feel alone in a battle, but you must never forget that one of us will always be looking out for your back." She grinned and gave the mirror a friendly pat to his back. "It's nice to meet you, Arouri."

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12136105] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121362/12136105_350.png[/img] [/url] That teal coloured nocturne was gathering a great amount of attention and already two plague dragons had approached him. [i]if that were me I wouldn't have called a greeting to strangers I barely know, does that nocturne really think that everyone here is worthy of his trust?[/i] Her heart ached she missed her home among glowing mushrooms, with her family. Did her mate Lichen miss her yet? What her daughter Lavender and her son-in-law Squios? For one reason or another that imperial, Vineset reminded her of a friend at home another imperial called Threiciagrus. [i]not a call to all the world, but a small greeting to someone that reminds me of home?[/i] "Hello"

12136105_350.png

That teal coloured nocturne was gathering a great amount of attention and already two plague dragons had approached him.

if that were me I wouldn't have called a greeting to strangers I barely know, does that nocturne really think that everyone here is worthy of his trust?

Her heart ached she missed her home among glowing mushrooms, with her family. Did her mate Lichen miss her yet? What her daughter Lavender and her son-in-law Squios? For one reason or another that imperial, Vineset reminded her of a friend at home another imperial called Threiciagrus.

not a call to all the world, but a small greeting to someone that reminds me of home?

"Hello"
q1aVYVt.pngZQRKwMz.pngshadowbinder.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13350423] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/133505/13350423_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]War.[/i] War was what Afriti was here for. It was what all the dragons were here for. Some of them had signed on for it, others hadn't, and Afriti took a look around to see exactly how the other dragons were reacting to being there. A few of them talked softly and seemed twitchy, and Afriti knew they weren't here of their own choice. Others were discussing armor and past battles, like the Tundra and Mirror that already acted as comrades. Afriti grinned. She liked them. Odd as it seemed, Afriti herself did not sign on for the war. She was unable to, since she had never learned to write in her life. That didn't stop her from being happy when she was chosen. Battle was something she was used to, originally coming from a clan that had trained her to listen to orders and to [i]fight[/i] from the moment she had hatched from her egg. She had been captured by the enemy, sadly, and later rescued by a clan that at the time was not her own... but here she was again, ready to train for battle. Excited, the red Guardian began to swing her tail back and forth, lifting it so that it wouldn't knock any nearby dragons over. It still managed to brush the tops of a few heads, but Afriti ignored that and began to look for a bed large enough for her to sleep. After all, she would need to rest eventually.

13350423_350.png

War.

War was what Afriti was here for. It was what all the dragons were here for. Some of them had signed on for it, others hadn't, and Afriti took a look around to see exactly how the other dragons were reacting to being there. A few of them talked softly and seemed twitchy, and Afriti knew they weren't here of their own choice. Others were discussing armor and past battles, like the Tundra and Mirror that already acted as comrades.

Afriti grinned. She liked them.

Odd as it seemed, Afriti herself did not sign on for the war. She was unable to, since she had never learned to write in her life. That didn't stop her from being happy when she was chosen. Battle was something she was used to, originally coming from a clan that had trained her to listen to orders and to fight from the moment she had hatched from her egg. She had been captured by the enemy, sadly, and later rescued by a clan that at the time was not her own... but here she was again, ready to train for battle.

Excited, the red Guardian began to swing her tail back and forth, lifting it so that it wouldn't knock any nearby dragons over. It still managed to brush the tops of a few heads, but Afriti ignored that and began to look for a bed large enough for her to sleep. After all, she would need to rest eventually.

1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36