Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | EWtRtW - Mafia Game [End Game]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
@ZolfJKimbleeXME [b]Username:[/b] pinwheelviper [b]Dragon:[/b] Penumbra [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12136105] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121362/12136105_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Short Description:[/b] Dangerous, stealthy and mysterious are words one would use for Penumbra. She is a natural born leader leading the clan she hails from while she did have a mate and daughter she knew that out of all dragons in her clan she would be the most likely to survive. Along with her she brought her familiar, a death's-head stag called Moth. In battle she decimates her enemies with powerful shadow spells. Edit: [b]Song:[/b] err... don't really listen to music.... don't know if this is weird or not but Forbidden friendship from the httyd sound track is pretty fitting, scary and menacing when you first meet her but slowly growing more and more loyal after you've shown that she can trust you. [b]Anything Else?[/b] well this is my first mafia game so I might not be good at this, also I'm going to be adding the seraph gene to Penumbra soon.
@ZolfJKimbleeXME

Username: pinwheelviper
Dragon: Penumbra

12136105_350.png

Short Description: Dangerous, stealthy and mysterious are words one would use for Penumbra. She is a natural born leader leading the clan she hails from while she did have a mate and daughter she knew that out of all dragons in her clan she would be the most likely to survive. Along with her she brought her familiar, a death's-head stag called Moth. In battle she decimates her enemies with powerful shadow spells.

Edit: Song: err... don't really listen to music.... don't know if this is weird or not but Forbidden friendship from the httyd sound track is pretty fitting, scary and menacing when you first meet her but slowly growing more and more loyal after you've shown that she can trust you.

Anything Else? well this is my first mafia game so I might not be good at this, also I'm going to be adding the seraph gene to Penumbra soon.
q1aVYVt.pngZQRKwMz.pngshadowbinder.png
@ZolfJKimbleeXME Username: amapup Dragon: Tacitus [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7537108] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/75372/7537108_350.png[/img] [/url]Short Description of Dragon: Well known in the small village on the outskirts of Dróttning from which he hails, Tacitus touts himself as [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ-QLl5qjLg]"the tamer of the wildlands"[/url], frequently making excursions into the areas unclaimed by the dragon flights to fight beastclan foes and bring back treasures as trophies of his success. He is especially proud of how he is "brave enough" to venture the mire regions despite being at a disadvantage as a shadow dragon. He occasionally allows small groups to come with him, but it doesn't end well for the visitors: Tacitus isn't much of a team player when it comes to battle, and he really only uses these opportunities to show off his athletic prowness. His success and small fame have left Tacitus with a fair size ego and he can often come across as arrogant. If you can earn his praise though he's not too bad, and can be an invaluable teammate in battle. He's rather disgruntled by the draft, not having much care or interest in dragon politics, but he'll still jump at any chance to prove himself. Anything else to note? My schedule is rather unpredictable, but overall there shouldn't be any major hindrances to me participating. The slime in Other Information is his former familiar that he still associates with, although you can stick to just his current one if that's simpler.
@ZolfJKimbleeXME
Username: amapup
Dragon: Tacitus

7537108_350.png
Short Description of Dragon: Well known in the small village on the outskirts of Dróttning from which he hails, Tacitus touts himself as "the tamer of the wildlands", frequently making excursions into the areas unclaimed by the dragon flights to fight beastclan foes and bring back treasures as trophies of his success. He is especially proud of how he is "brave enough" to venture the mire regions despite being at a disadvantage as a shadow dragon. He occasionally allows small groups to come with him, but it doesn't end well for the visitors: Tacitus isn't much of a team player when it comes to battle, and he really only uses these opportunities to show off his athletic prowness. His success and small fame have left Tacitus with a fair size ego and he can often come across as arrogant. If you can earn his praise though he's not too bad, and can be an invaluable teammate in battle. He's rather disgruntled by the draft, not having much care or interest in dragon politics, but he'll still jump at any chance to prove himself.
Anything else to note? My schedule is rather unpredictable, but overall there shouldn't be any major hindrances to me participating. The slime in Other Information is his former familiar that he still associates with, although you can stick to just his current one if that's simpler.
9.pngC4op4pY.png9.png
@ZolfJKimbleeXME This may be a little unorthodox, but could I switch dragons I'm using this game before we start? If not (I know you may have stuff worked out already) that's okay! Thought it wouldn't hurt to ask ^^
@ZolfJKimbleeXME This may be a little unorthodox, but could I switch dragons I'm using this game before we start? If not (I know you may have stuff worked out already) that's okay! Thought it wouldn't hurt to ask ^^
rix3ppo.pngEQDkzrh.pngFObX7rS.png
@Parrot anytime before the game starts you may!

@Amapup I'll get you added!

@pinwheelviper Do you mind re-reading the rules? You seemed to have missed something.
@Parrot anytime before the game starts you may!

@Amapup I'll get you added!

@pinwheelviper Do you mind re-reading the rules? You seemed to have missed something.
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
[center]@ZolfJKimbleeXME [b]Username: [/b] Parrot [b]Dragon:[/b] Jacinto [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5855752] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/58558/5855752_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Short Description of Dragon:[/b] A quiet soul, Jacinto never fit into his Plague homelands. He was disturbed by the disease and nature of his kin, shying away from conflict and harassment instead of meeting it head on. He ran away when he was still a hatchling, fleeing his nest, his home, and vaulting into life as unnoticed as a fly on the wall. His life, full of hardships, was eventually made easier when he grew into his adult years. His unique coloring attracted the attention of other dragons, nudging the Pearlcatcher to a more social personality. Yet, nothing stuck. No home, no friend, no mate, he was, as he had been for a very long time, alone. When he finally reached a Water Clan who loved him for not only his azure coloring, but for his personality and traits, Jacinto knew he had found a firm home. He was blessed with a scarf and a familiar, two gifts form the Clan that mean a lot to him. And he soon picked up the art of healing. Working as one of the Clan's medics, Jacinto is a soft spoken dragon who respects politeness and creativity. He will not stand by if another dragon is in pain and has a tendency to overwork his body and mind when he places other's needs before him. Because of the Plague blood inside of him, Jacinto suffers from a neurological pain which manifests itself as disabling headaches and a [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hrCrhUm_mo]rush of thoughts[/url] that will not soothe. He does not sleep well because of this and often appears tired. [i]Mafia Lore:[/i] Recruited to the war as a combat medic. [b]Anything else to note?[/b] Thanks for letting me change! [/center]
@ZolfJKimbleeXME
Username:
Parrot
Dragon:
Jacinto

5855752_350.png

Short Description of Dragon:
A quiet soul, Jacinto never fit into his Plague homelands. He was disturbed by the disease and nature of his kin, shying away from conflict and harassment instead of meeting it head on. He ran away when he was still a hatchling, fleeing his nest, his home, and vaulting into life as unnoticed as a fly on the wall. His life, full of hardships, was eventually made easier when he grew into his adult years. His unique coloring attracted the attention of other dragons, nudging the Pearlcatcher to a more social personality. Yet, nothing stuck. No home, no friend, no mate, he was, as he had been for a very long time, alone.

When he finally reached a Water Clan who loved him for not only his azure coloring, but for his personality and traits, Jacinto knew he had found a firm home. He was blessed with a scarf and a familiar, two gifts form the Clan that mean a lot to him. And he soon picked up the art of healing. Working as one of the Clan's medics, Jacinto is a soft spoken dragon who respects politeness and creativity.

He will not stand by if another dragon is in pain and has a tendency to overwork his body and mind when he places other's needs before him. Because of the Plague blood inside of him, Jacinto suffers from a neurological pain which manifests itself as disabling headaches and a rush of thoughts that will not soothe. He does not sleep well because of this and often appears tired.

Mafia Lore: Recruited to the war as a combat medic.

Anything else to note?
Thanks for letting me change!
rix3ppo.pngEQDkzrh.pngFObX7rS.png
@ZolfJKimbleeXME

When I bought the seraph gene I forgot that Penumbra was on a nest, but in two days I'll be able to put the seraph gene on her so I thought it would be okay.

Is there something else in the rules that I've missed?
@ZolfJKimbleeXME

When I bought the seraph gene I forgot that Penumbra was on a nest, but in two days I'll be able to put the seraph gene on her so I thought it would be okay.

Is there something else in the rules that I've missed?
@pinwheelviper It wasn't regarding that, check rule #3
@pinwheelviper It wasn't regarding that, check rule #3
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
@ZolfJKimbleeXME okay added a song.
@ZolfJKimbleeXME okay added a song.
[center]@ZolfJKimbleeXME [b]Username:[/b] AllHailCatlord [b]Dragon:[/b] Historia [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/155766/15576516_350.png[/img] [b]Short Description of Dragon:[/b] Historia is generally composed and calm on the outside, but is a fighter at heart. She has put most memories of her past out of her mind, but lingering regrets have caused her to become fiercely protective of those she cares about, willing to go to any lengths to ensure their safety and happiness. However, she prefers to remain mostly reserved, fearing that forming close bonds will simply hurt those she forms them with. If she were to have a theme song, it would most likely be Don't Lean On Me by The Amity Affliction. [b]Anything else to note?[/b] The next couple of weeks will be forty hour work weeks for me. I will be limiting my hours to 16 after that in preparation for school, but will only have access to my laptop in the evenings and mornings until then. I may post a bit from my phone on my lunch breaks though. [/center]
@ZolfJKimbleeXME

Username: AllHailCatlord
Dragon: Historia
15576516_350.png
Short Description of Dragon: Historia is generally composed and calm on the outside, but is a fighter at heart. She has put most memories of her past out of her mind, but lingering regrets have caused her to become fiercely protective of those she cares about, willing to go to any lengths to ensure their safety and happiness. However, she prefers to remain mostly reserved, fearing that forming close bonds will simply hurt those she forms them with. If she were to have a theme song, it would most likely be Don't Lean On Me by The Amity Affliction.
Anything else to note? The next couple of weeks will be forty hour work weeks for me. I will be limiting my hours to 16 after that in preparation for school, but will only have access to my laptop in the evenings and mornings until then. I may post a bit from my phone on my lunch breaks though.
@AllHailCatlord @pinwheelviper Both of you are now added!
@AllHailCatlord @pinwheelviper Both of you are now added!
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36