Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Giving Game! (More Options!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][b]WELCOME! i have not seen any of these that were not in Flight Forums, so I'm bringing one over with some more options[/b][/center] [center]In my true nature of living up to my name, this game will have some more options and not so heavily rely on treasure value or how hard an item is to get. Rather, these following rules will be applied [/center] [quote][b]Rules:[/b] [LIST] [*]create a list of 5 or less items you would wish to obtain [*] [u]you must gift [i]one[/i] of the people above you one of the things on their list, it does not have to be the person directly above you.[/u] this gives more freedom, satisfaction, and efficiency in getting the items you want and the people participating getting the items listed! [*] do not complain about what you recieve if you put down a surprise me or you ask for multiple items and only recieve a few or one. [*] ping the person what you are giving them! [*] if you would like, list the priority of the items you are asking for and possibly say why. this may help in being gifted! [*] don't be afraid to bump/create another wish set, just delete your original wish set to be fair to others, or edit it to say retired wishes or something like that [*] if you have a treasure or gems wish, be sure to say if you want to recieve the full amount at the time, or people can help out and give little by little [*] [b] Have fun! This is the first thread I have created, so please ping or pm me about any issues in here![/b] [/LIST][/quote] [i]note: you can still say if your wishes are (H)ard (M)edium or (E)asy, just there is no limit to how many of each you can ask for[/i] Alright! have fun, don't feel shy about coming back to give more and get more!

WELCOME! i have not seen any of these that were not in Flight Forums, so I'm bringing one over with some more options

In my true nature of living up to my name, this game will have some more options and not so heavily rely on treasure value or how hard an item is to get. Rather, these following rules will be applied

Quote:
Rules:
  • create a list of 5 or less items you would wish to obtain
  • you must gift one of the people above you one of the things on their list, it does not have to be the person directly above you. this gives more freedom, satisfaction, and efficiency in getting the items you want and the people participating getting the items listed!
  • do not complain about what you recieve if you put down a surprise me or you ask for multiple items and only recieve a few or one.
  • ping the person what you are giving them!
  • if you would like, list the priority of the items you are asking for and possibly say why. this may help in being gifted!
  • don't be afraid to bump/create another wish set, just delete your original wish set to be fair to others, or edit it to say retired wishes or something like that
  • if you have a treasure or gems wish, be sure to say if you want to recieve the full amount at the time, or people can help out and give little by little
  • Have fun! This is the first thread I have created, so please ping or pm me about any issues in here!
note: you can still say if your wishes are (H)ard (M)edium or (E)asy, just there is no limit to how many of each you can ask for

Alright! have fun, don't feel shy about coming back to give more and get more!
W9bHP.gif tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif YDiS4.gif
they/them/theirs
@anticapitalist You want baldwin mats? I will give you baldwin mats. Prepare for mats apocalypse. (Also I suggest limiting the giver to the last 5 persons above him, so everyone will have a bigger chance in getting something, but dunno) From most wanted to least Gems I guess? I am saving up for gem genes for all my dragons so every bit helps. [item=Unicorn Dust] or [item=Cerdae Sparkle] , multiples or not doesn't matter. I hoard it. Familiar? Black Tulips? Treasure? Same reason as gems. I can turn treasure into gems.
@anticapitalist
You want baldwin mats? I will give you baldwin mats. Prepare for mats apocalypse.
(Also I suggest limiting the giver to the last 5 persons above him, so everyone will have a bigger chance in getting something, but dunno)

From most wanted to least
Gems I guess? I am saving up for gem genes for all my dragons so every bit helps.
Unicorn Dust or Cerdae Sparkle , multiples or not doesn't matter. I hoard it.
Familiar?
Black Tulips?
Treasure? Same reason as gems. I can turn treasure into gems.
@Arma
A familiar? Here ya go.
1. Iron Chest(s)
2. Any Gene Scroll - I will find a use.
3. 10k Treasure!
4. Buy and don't exalt one of the noc babies in my lair for 6000t
5. TEARDROP APPAREL
@Arma
A familiar? Here ya go.
1. Iron Chest(s)
2. Any Gene Scroll - I will find a use.
3. 10k Treasure!
4. Buy and don't exalt one of the noc babies in my lair for 6000t
5. TEARDROP APPAREL
@MackTheMeep

Here is some Teardrop Apparel~!

1. 10K Treasure (lair expansions, right?)
2. Any Familiar not in my Bestiary
3. Any Number of Gems
4. One of the Swords (Impossible, right? XD)
5. If all else fails, surprise me~!
@MackTheMeep

Here is some Teardrop Apparel~!

1. 10K Treasure (lair expansions, right?)
2. Any Familiar not in my Bestiary
3. Any Number of Gems
4. One of the Swords (Impossible, right? XD)
5. If all else fails, surprise me~!
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@ClockworkEclipse Sending you a familiar :D

1. 10k treasure (I really need money |'D)
2. Any number of gems
3. Some apparel
4. A familiar I don't have (and I don't have many XD)
5. Someone to buy and not exalt this girl from my friend (6k treasure, send him PM if interested)
@ClockworkEclipse Sending you a familiar :D

1. 10k treasure (I really need money |'D)
2. Any number of gems
3. Some apparel
4. A familiar I don't have (and I don't have many XD)
5. Someone to buy and not exalt this girl from my friend (6k treasure, send him PM if interested)
Tn4aWhc.png
@DinoGirl500
Sending you 10K t

1) Gemssssss
2) Apparel
3) A signature
4) unhatched egg
5) Skin or accent
@DinoGirl500
Sending you 10K t

1) Gemssssss
2) Apparel
3) A signature
4) unhatched egg
5) Skin or accent
82Qv1.gif ekquo.gif huhx7.gif tt11278855fltt.gif
Ooh. Fun~
@ClockworkEclipse I'm gifting yoouuu... A surprise!~

1.) I LOVE surprises!
2.) Gems.
3.) Bugs. I'm always short on insects.
Ooh. Fun~
@ClockworkEclipse I'm gifting yoouuu... A surprise!~

1.) I LOVE surprises!
2.) Gems.
3.) Bugs. I'm always short on insects.
↓ Newbie Giveaway ↓
2iij0jr.png
@AxeEcliptica

Givin' ya some bugs :3

1.) Some treasure, any amount would help :)
2.) A familiar..?
3.) A random apparel piece
@AxeEcliptica

Givin' ya some bugs :3

1.) Some treasure, any amount would help :)
2.) A familiar..?
3.) A random apparel piece
Gy5sOWI.png
@Willythedilly
Incoming familiar~!

1. A white or black lab coat.
  2. Gems for apparel slot
  3. Glowing claws apparel, any color
  4. Treasure for a lair expansion
  5. An accent for Guardians (male or female)
@Willythedilly
Incoming familiar~!

1. A white or black lab coat.
  2. Gems for apparel slot
  3. Glowing claws apparel, any color
  4. Treasure for a lair expansion
  5. An accent for Guardians (male or female)
Normal Mode~!
gold-coin.gif
@IzzyTheSmall

Sent you some Clawtip apparel!

(Am I supposed to list this by what I want the least to what I want the most? Ah, whatever.)

1. Any familiar I don't have
2. Food! A bunch, if you are able
3. Treasure! Every bit counts

These next two are really hard

4. Totally missed the Thundercrack Carnivale. I want the items from the Festive Favors Shop! If you only have one, that would be fine. Fantastic, actually.
5. Any scroll off of my Wishlist on my Clan Profile.

@IzzyTheSmall

Sent you some Clawtip apparel!

(Am I supposed to list this by what I want the least to what I want the most? Ah, whatever.)

1. Any familiar I don't have
2. Food! A bunch, if you are able
3. Treasure! Every bit counts

These next two are really hard

4. Totally missed the Thundercrack Carnivale. I want the items from the Festive Favors Shop! If you only have one, that would be fine. Fantastic, actually.
5. Any scroll off of my Wishlist on my Clan Profile.

lJegL0c.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8