Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Help Wanted - WaveSat CYOA - DONE
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 63 64
[ENDGAME]

Manya can't leave this unfinished! Not right! Not fair to all the hard work put into the festival! She decides to ....

C: Join the group searching for stolen fireworks.
[ENDGAME]

Manya can't leave this unfinished! Not right! Not fair to all the hard work put into the festival! She decides to ....

C: Join the group searching for stolen fireworks.
AKXYxdj.gifGxTXuYu.pngNwgp8Od.gif6kY5vBB.gifZGlxXSa.gif80c6rTe.png
[PATBFY3] (from [PATB1]) [PATEND] (from all the PATxxx3 posts) [ENDGAME] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4534466] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/45345/4534466_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Bluefin was a little tired from all the running around he had been doing, but he wanted to see this through to the end. After being told the options, he chose to accompany the group that was going to go search for the missing dragon eggs. As a Wildclaw he had knack for finding unhatched eggs and he felt he would be the most useful with that group. [b]B: Go with the group that will look for the missing dragon eggs.[/b]
[PATBFY3]
(from [PATB1])
[PATEND]
(from all the PATxxx3 posts)
[ENDGAME] Bluefin was a little tired from all the running around he had been doing, but he wanted to see this through to the end. After being told the options, he chose to accompany the group that was going to go search for the missing dragon eggs. As a Wildclaw he had knack for finding unhatched eggs and he felt he would be the most useful with that group.

B: Go with the group that will look for the missing dragon eggs.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
93305175.png63776550.png87809713.png.png
@xSilentSonatax - Yep! That's the spot. Let me find the link for you.... Here we go.

@Sadrain - No problem at all! Hopefully if I do something like this again, the bug is fixed by then. xD Your current spot is... Here! *thumbs up*

And just to get ahead of things since I just did another few ghost pings...
@Garjansverd your next spot is here if you haven't found it already. ;D
@Serendipital - You are here
and
@Katsra - you are at this one!

^_^
@xSilentSonatax - Yep! That's the spot. Let me find the link for you.... Here we go.

@Sadrain - No problem at all! Hopefully if I do something like this again, the bug is fixed by then. xD Your current spot is... Here! *thumbs up*

And just to get ahead of things since I just did another few ghost pings...
@Garjansverd your next spot is here if you haven't found it already. ;D
@Serendipital - You are here
and
@Katsra - you are at this one!

^_^
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
[MAGEND]

Cledwyn wraps himself securely around the fixtures in the room given to him and proceeds to sleep soundly throughout the rest of the night.

[ENDGAME]

Wide eyes part open and glare sleepily at the Dragon shaking him awake. Sure, he slept good, but, really? They had to wake him this early in the morning? With the impatient gaze baring into him, Cledwyn untangles himself and soon follows the dragon out and to the meeting place.

Beastclans? There were beast clans involved?? Now he was really glad he helped out however he could, even though he couldn't seem to make up his mind on most tasks (ignore the fact he did get them done). Embarrassment fills him on hearing that, yes, his small tasks did a great help.

Horror fills him on hearing that the group was able to get away with some Unhatched eggs. He's only had two nests with his mate, and let me tell you it took a long time before she would even consider it, so the idea that these eggs are defenseless does not sit well with Cledwyn.

The fact that he is allowed to sit out doesn't even register to the Spiral. There are Hatchlings (Eggs, shhh) in trouble and he will not stand by and let others find them. His large eyes will be perfect to spot them in any darken area they may have been shoved into.

He joins the dragons to go searching for the Dragon Eggs and, for once, settles calmly till they are given their area to search.

Edit: Grammer error, was bugging me xD
[MAGEND]

Cledwyn wraps himself securely around the fixtures in the room given to him and proceeds to sleep soundly throughout the rest of the night.

[ENDGAME]

Wide eyes part open and glare sleepily at the Dragon shaking him awake. Sure, he slept good, but, really? They had to wake him this early in the morning? With the impatient gaze baring into him, Cledwyn untangles himself and soon follows the dragon out and to the meeting place.

Beastclans? There were beast clans involved?? Now he was really glad he helped out however he could, even though he couldn't seem to make up his mind on most tasks (ignore the fact he did get them done). Embarrassment fills him on hearing that, yes, his small tasks did a great help.

Horror fills him on hearing that the group was able to get away with some Unhatched eggs. He's only had two nests with his mate, and let me tell you it took a long time before she would even consider it, so the idea that these eggs are defenseless does not sit well with Cledwyn.

The fact that he is allowed to sit out doesn't even register to the Spiral. There are Hatchlings (Eggs, shhh) in trouble and he will not stand by and let others find them. His large eyes will be perfect to spot them in any darken area they may have been shoved into.

He joins the dragons to go searching for the Dragon Eggs and, for once, settles calmly till they are given their area to search.

Edit: Grammer error, was bugging me xD
[ENDGAME] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=896970] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8970/896970_350.png[/img] [/url] "It would be my honor and pleasure to offer further assistance." Calypso stated. "I will join one of the search parties immediately." (D: Assist in finding the hidden prophecy bubble.)
[ENDGAME]

896970_350.png

"It would be my honor and pleasure to offer further assistance." Calypso stated. "I will join one of the search parties immediately."

(D: Assist in finding the hidden prophecy bubble.)
All hail the Arcanist, for life would be hollow without magic.
TjcrwIq.png
[b][PATTBY3][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12237615] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/122377/12237615_350.png[/img] [/url] Absortio's idea to question bartender bore fruits and the Skydancer returned to patrol's leader feeling considerably better than after his fiasco with scarred liar. He offered few of his own ideas what the longnecks, so far from their homes, could want, but it seemed that right now, Snapper's head was already full with information and things he had to deal with, so the dragon of purple hues was sent to rest. Something he was not quite fine with, so, he spent some time snooping around closest areas and questioning patrolling guards and mages, but didn't learn much new. [b][PATEND][/b] As the night fell, the male felt tiredness catch up him after the long and rather active day. Still, despite weariness of his body, his mind was still tugging at the tangles of this mystery that endangered the festival. It was not his Flight, for sure, but to see such lovely holiday ruined if he could do something about it, especially now that he was so invested in the research, was far below him. So, Absortio passed in and out of shallow sleep, every time something of importance happened, like a new report, waking up and trying to partake in conversations, often to get somewhat ignored as the snapper obviously had everything under control... As much as one could in this situation. [b][ENDGAME][/b] It was not until dawn that some good news came their way and the patrol's leader immediately set away and Absortio finally slipped into deeper sleep, too tired now. But it was not meant to last long as an impatient messenger woke him, great sense of urgency about him. Hurriedly, the Skydancer followed, the freshness of the morning seeping into his blood and wings, waking the dragon fully. As the news were revealed one by one, he listened carefully and did not speak until the mighty guardian turned to him. Absortio dismissed the praises with shrug of wing-blades, but was truly interested in what the leader offered him. All of these paths seemed equally important, the eggs of course needed to be found at all costs, yet... He was drawn to the idea of finding the [b]Prophecy Bubble[/b]. Perhaps, if it was found, it could find the rest of hidden items as well? Either way, there was no time to waste and so he chose to help the group seeking this mysterious item.
[PATTBY3]

12237615_350.png

Absortio's idea to question bartender bore fruits and the Skydancer returned to patrol's leader feeling considerably better than after his fiasco with scarred liar. He offered few of his own ideas what the longnecks, so far from their homes, could want, but it seemed that right now, Snapper's head was already full with information and things he had to deal with, so the dragon of purple hues was sent to rest. Something he was not quite fine with, so, he spent some time snooping around closest areas and questioning patrolling guards and mages, but didn't learn much new.

[PATEND]

As the night fell, the male felt tiredness catch up him after the long and rather active day. Still, despite weariness of his body, his mind was still tugging at the tangles of this mystery that endangered the festival. It was not his Flight, for sure, but to see such lovely holiday ruined if he could do something about it, especially now that he was so invested in the research, was far below him.

So, Absortio passed in and out of shallow sleep, every time something of importance happened, like a new report, waking up and trying to partake in conversations, often to get somewhat ignored as the snapper obviously had everything under control... As much as one could in this situation.

[ENDGAME]

It was not until dawn that some good news came their way and the patrol's leader immediately set away and Absortio finally slipped into deeper sleep, too tired now. But it was not meant to last long as an impatient messenger woke him, great sense of urgency about him. Hurriedly, the Skydancer followed, the freshness of the morning seeping into his blood and wings, waking the dragon fully.

As the news were revealed one by one, he listened carefully and did not speak until the mighty guardian turned to him. Absortio dismissed the praises with shrug of wing-blades, but was truly interested in what the leader offered him. All of these paths seemed equally important, the eggs of course needed to be found at all costs, yet... He was drawn to the idea of finding the Prophecy Bubble. Perhaps, if it was found, it could find the rest of hidden items as well? Either way, there was no time to waste and so he chose to help the group seeking this mysterious item.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11667279][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/116673/11667279.png[/img][/url] [b][PATJ7N3][/b] Ah, well, gambling was never her game anyway. It was nice to see her efforts weren't all for naught, though. [b][PATEND][/b] Yes.. sleep.. Calluna didn't know how much she needed it. She jumped in the soft plush and drifted to sleep. She was awakened with bustling footsteps. [i]"Did you hear? They have news for us!" "Hmm, I bet the longnecks paid their price." "Longnecks? I thought it was the Serthis!" "No, you fools, it was obviously the harpies!" "Whatever, let's just go to the headquarters."[/i] Calluna's droopy eyes shot open. News? They know the culprits? Let's gogogoo! [b][ENDGAME][/b] She flew above the dragons, bumping a few heads on the way. She circled above the headquarters and soared down. She hit the ground with too much momentum and caught herself before nearly knocking over the dragon in front of her. She settled down and craned her head to see what was going on. "Yes, [i]all[/i] of them are in custody thanks to thorough scrying and intelligence-gathering efforts and hard work from all of you, and not only I, but all the Saturnalia is grateful." Calluna widened her eyes. All of them? There were multiple groups? She listened closer. She fiddled with her claws. Maybe it was better for her to just see what happens.. ... Wait, [i]what?![/i] There were lost dragon eggs? How.. why would the Beastclans do that? Who needs fireworks, we need to go! She stamped her feet before joining the group searching for the eggs. [b][B: Look for the missing dragon eggs!][/b] [size=2]OOC: If the choices refer to the prizes we get, I might not have chosen dragon eggs x3 but for the sake of roleplay and fun, I'm doing it. I wonder what D would get.. Edited to include [ENDGAME]
11667279.png

[PATJ7N3]
Ah, well, gambling was never her game anyway. It was nice to see her efforts weren't all for naught, though.

[PATEND]
Yes.. sleep.. Calluna didn't know how much she needed it. She jumped in the soft plush and drifted to sleep.

She was awakened with bustling footsteps.

"Did you hear? They have news for us!"
"Hmm, I bet the longnecks paid their price."
"Longnecks? I thought it was the Serthis!"
"No, you fools, it was obviously the harpies!"
"Whatever, let's just go to the headquarters."

Calluna's droopy eyes shot open. News? They know the culprits? Let's gogogoo!

[ENDGAME]

She flew above the dragons, bumping a few heads on the way. She circled above the headquarters and soared down. She hit the ground with too much momentum and caught herself before nearly knocking over the dragon in front of her. She settled down and craned her head to see what was going on.

"Yes, all of them are in custody thanks to thorough scrying and intelligence-gathering efforts and hard work from all of you, and not only I, but all the Saturnalia is grateful."

Calluna widened her eyes. All of them? There were multiple groups? She listened closer.

She fiddled with her claws. Maybe it was better for her to just see what happens..
Wait, what?! There were lost dragon eggs? How.. why would the Beastclans do that? Who needs fireworks, we need to go! She stamped her feet before joining the group searching for the eggs.

[B: Look for the missing dragon eggs!]

OOC: If the choices refer to the prizes we get, I might not have chosen dragon eggs x3 but for the sake of roleplay and fun, I'm doing it. I wonder what D would get..

Edited to include [ENDGAME]
*cOUgh*
@BlueTrillium

[PATBSN] or
[PATBSNT] - [PATBSNJ] - [PATBSN3]
(from [PATB1])

DarkLord sighed. Back to HQ.

[PATBSN3]

DarkLord waited... and waited... and waited... and then headed to bed, per the Snapper's orders.

[ENDGAME]

Hmm... DarkLord looked at the final set of choices. After all the going back and forth between places during the festival, here was his chance for some real action.

While all the groups' tasks were important to the festival, he knew what Fairlady would want him to do and made his decision.

@BlueTrillium

[PATBSN] or
[PATBSNT] - [PATBSNJ] - [PATBSN3]
(from [PATB1])

DarkLord sighed. Back to HQ.

[PATBSN3]

DarkLord waited... and waited... and waited... and then headed to bed, per the Snapper's orders.

[ENDGAME]

Hmm... DarkLord looked at the final set of choices. After all the going back and forth between places during the festival, here was his chance for some real action.

While all the groups' tasks were important to the festival, he knew what Fairlady would want him to do and made his decision.

OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
@BlueTrillium I'm sorry, can you show me where I am? The ping didn't link correctly,
@BlueTrillium I'm sorry, can you show me where I am? The ping didn't link correctly,
[MAGR1]

Coriander thinks for a moment; it might make sense for rune drawerers to have the rune scroll? But then, shouldn't the rune-scroll already exist? Maybe with the Tarot station! They might for foreseen the need for the scroll and have it handy.

C: Seek out a tarot reader
[MAGR1]

Coriander thinks for a moment; it might make sense for rune drawerers to have the rune scroll? But then, shouldn't the rune-scroll already exist? Maybe with the Tarot station! They might for foreseen the need for the scroll and have it handy.

C: Seek out a tarot reader
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 63 64