Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Psychosis[BDD]- R2! Prizes Out(Finally)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Hideki [size=1](( AAAAAA ALRIGHT;;;; Hmm, haven't heard of that one! Could I have a link to it? ))[/size] [img]http://www.court-records.net/animation/phoenix-thinking(b).gif[/img] [color=#569eb0]It does seem possible, but I don't think the guards themselves were the problem. It was stated that the ticking noise, whether it was just their imagination or real, triggered them into a killing spree. [img]http://www.court-records.net/animation/phoenix-normal(b).gif[/img] As for the motive, there doesn't seem to be one. The murderer is simply motivated by their murderous rage. Theses fits of frenzy could be caused by something, but what? Also, the bursts of primal rage induces extreme amnesia, making the murderer clueless about what happened. They could probably act as their normal selves, but are unaware about their fits of rage.
@Hideki

(( AAAAAA ALRIGHT;;;; Hmm, haven't heard of that one! Could I have a link to it? ))

phoenix-thinking(b).gif
It does seem possible, but I don't think the guards themselves were the problem. It was stated that the ticking noise, whether it was just their imagination or real, triggered them into a killing spree.

phoenix-normal(b).gif
As for the motive, there doesn't seem to be one. The murderer is simply motivated by their murderous rage. Theses fits of frenzy could be caused by something, but what?
Also, the bursts of primal rage induces extreme amnesia, making the murderer clueless about what happened. They could probably act as their normal selves, but are unaware about their fits of rage.
moHYLEk.gif
((god i'm grinning like a doofus in the middle of subways catching up with this thread at lunch. you guys are beautiful. i can't add much as i'm on my ipod and have to go back to work, but just needed to express my appreciation!))
((god i'm grinning like a doofus in the middle of subways catching up with this thread at lunch. you guys are beautiful. i can't add much as i'm on my ipod and have to go back to work, but just needed to express my appreciation!))
[size=2]@aerisonus[/size] [size=1]((Omg-- I'm glad to hear that! ;///v///;))[/size] [size=2]@Cacogen[/size] [size=1]((I can when I get home from school and can actually get on tumblr to link it. ;; ))[/size] [img]http://www.court-records.net/animation/edgeworth-thinking(b).gif[/img] [indent][color=#990000][size=2]Then all we did was go around in circles. Finding the trigger won't do much to prevent another murder, and all that's really left is to go back to the prime question: who was the killer? We narrowed it down, and we both agree on one person, though the uncertainty clearly still exists that we are wrong. I guess only time will tell now, unless there are other points to bring up? It's your speciality to drag out trials, Wright.
@aerisonus

((Omg-- I'm glad to hear that! ;///v///;))

@Cacogen

((I can when I get home from school and can actually get on tumblr to link it. ;; ))

edgeworth-thinking(b).gif
Then all we did was go around in circles. Finding the trigger won't do much to prevent another murder, and all that's really left is to go back to the prime question: who was the killer? We narrowed it down, and we both agree on one person, though the uncertainty clearly still exists that we are wrong. I guess only time will tell now, unless there are other points to bring up? It's your speciality to drag out trials, Wright.
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
@aerisonus [size=1] (( wwww thank u friend !! )) @Hideki (( aaa alright and ill have to sleep now its like 1 am now hhh ))[/size] [img]http://www.court-records.net/animation/phoenix-sheepish(b).gif[/img] [color=#569eb0]You do have a point. To be honest, I can't think of anything right now. [img]http://www.court-records.net/animation/phoenix-normal(b).gif[/img] For now, Aquila seems to be the suspect. If there are others who have some thoughts, then they could add to the discussion. We should wait for what others have to say first.
@aerisonus
(( wwww thank u friend !! ))

@Hideki
(( aaa alright and ill have to sleep now its like 1 am now hhh ))

phoenix-sheepish(b).gif
You do have a point. To be honest, I can't think of anything right now.

phoenix-normal(b).gif
For now, Aquila seems to be the suspect. If there are others who have some thoughts, then they could add to the discussion. We should wait for what others have to say first.
moHYLEk.gif
[size=2]@Cacogen[/size] [size=1]((Sleep well--!))[/size] [img]http://www.court-records.net/animation/edgeworth-confident(b).gif[/img] [indent][color=#990000][size=2]Then we shall continue this discussion when more information and conjectures comes up from other people, or the next murder occurs-- I prefer the first of the two, but that is to be seen, Wright. [s]Too chicken to admit it was nice seeing him in court again.[/s]
@Cacogen

((Sleep well--!))

edgeworth-confident(b).gif
Then we shall continue this discussion when more information and conjectures comes up from other people, or the next murder occurs-- I prefer the first of the two, but that is to be seen, Wright.

Too chicken to admit it was nice seeing him in court again.
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
@CarnivaleWaltz

Whoa! Things got so intense that lawyers from another dimension had to be involved. This is pretty serious! Might as well get crackin' then.

Alright, so from what I can gather from the evidence presented, there may be a chance a light dragon is involved in the murders. Although it makes a lot of sense, especially the fact Phoenix @Cacogen brought up with the fact that Blinding Slash, a physical light move, can leave warmth.

But the problem I'm seeing is that Blinding Slash does reduced damage to lightning dragons, like Moxy. It is possible that the dragon had to use it multiple times in order to completely slash open her throat, but the gashes left behind are small and it is clear that there are only three in total which I can only assume were left behind by the fingers of a dragon.

One thing I must question is if there was a struggle or not. Considering the fact that the dragons were nudging her as if she was still asleep, I would say she was assassinated in her sleep. Unfortunately, none of our elements in Flight Rising have the ability to put a dragon to sleep, but I can imagine another way this could have gone down.

Tinnire, a wind dragon, does increased damage to lightning dragons like Moxy. His slash ability, Gust Slash, also has the description, "A cutting slash of warm air currents". WARM air currents are used in this attack, which means that this attack might have left that warm spot on Moxy's neck. It is also entirely possible that Henge was killed by Tinnire with both either an elemental attack or just a regular slashing attack like Shred. If Tinnire used an elemental attack, it would have an average effect on Henge, not super effective or reduced. Despite that, Tinnire could kill him slowly and painfully with enough effort into cutting open the pinned Henge.

For now, I think I will vote on Tinnire.
@CarnivaleWaltz

Whoa! Things got so intense that lawyers from another dimension had to be involved. This is pretty serious! Might as well get crackin' then.

Alright, so from what I can gather from the evidence presented, there may be a chance a light dragon is involved in the murders. Although it makes a lot of sense, especially the fact Phoenix @Cacogen brought up with the fact that Blinding Slash, a physical light move, can leave warmth.

But the problem I'm seeing is that Blinding Slash does reduced damage to lightning dragons, like Moxy. It is possible that the dragon had to use it multiple times in order to completely slash open her throat, but the gashes left behind are small and it is clear that there are only three in total which I can only assume were left behind by the fingers of a dragon.

One thing I must question is if there was a struggle or not. Considering the fact that the dragons were nudging her as if she was still asleep, I would say she was assassinated in her sleep. Unfortunately, none of our elements in Flight Rising have the ability to put a dragon to sleep, but I can imagine another way this could have gone down.

Tinnire, a wind dragon, does increased damage to lightning dragons like Moxy. His slash ability, Gust Slash, also has the description, "A cutting slash of warm air currents". WARM air currents are used in this attack, which means that this attack might have left that warm spot on Moxy's neck. It is also entirely possible that Henge was killed by Tinnire with both either an elemental attack or just a regular slashing attack like Shred. If Tinnire used an elemental attack, it would have an average effect on Henge, not super effective or reduced. Despite that, Tinnire could kill him slowly and painfully with enough effort into cutting open the pinned Henge.

For now, I think I will vote on Tinnire.
tumblr_inline_nktzarhxrd1rbfe8q.gif
[center][img]http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120828185035/aceattorney/images/4/4c/Judge_Normal_1.gif[/img][/center] [center][color=#626262] Excellent analysis so far, attorneys. Court is dismissed for now. We will reconvene after a mandatory lunch break. [/color] [img]http://fast1.onesite.com/capcom-unity.com/user/feonixfan/2bc0a1ceb822164ae92a2275c08a07a2.png[/img] [b]*clack*[/b][/center] [size=1]((I'msosorry hehehehehe)) ((No I'm not :D )) @Hideki, @Cacogen[/size]
Judge_Normal_1.gif
Excellent analysis so far, attorneys. Court is dismissed for now. We will reconvene after a mandatory lunch break.

2bc0a1ceb822164ae92a2275c08a07a2.png

*clack*

((I'msosorry hehehehehe))
((No I'm not :D ))
@Hideki, @Cacogen
tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto2_500.png
@CarnivaleWaltz

Think I'm going to go with Aquila as well. For now, at least. @Cacogen made a very convincing argument.
@CarnivaleWaltz

Think I'm going to go with Aquila as well. For now, at least. @Cacogen made a very convincing argument.
GiIA9ZO.png
Siennia
[size=2]@CarnivaleWaltz @Lummox [indent][size=1]((Yessss yessssss I like this, you are the judge in this-- I'm just gonna be trash and have Edgeworth talking more. B) ))[/size][/indent] [img]http://www.court-records.net/animation/edgeworth-strained(a).gif[/img] [indent][color=#990000][size=2](The judge always manages to look terrifying when he wants to be...)[/size][/indent] [center][img]http://www.court-records.net/animation/edgeworth-forward(b).gif[/img][/center] [indent][color=#990000][size=2]I'm afraid air doesn't remain warm for long, and due to Moxy being in a shaded place, the sun itself couldn't have helped to keep the air around her body at a higher temperature, while Blinding Slash leaves lingering warmth. Moxy was sleeping, and if the attack is in a potentially lethal place, especially at the neck and knowing large arteries are there, then sometimes elemental advantage wouldn't have much of a play in this. As for how she didn't wake up, that is still up for debate. Could be emotional exhaustion from the events going on or another method. It was his stomach being cut wide open that had killed him, and if we remember the Skydancers were giving off a show with other dragons helping as well. Of course, it can be argued that he could have slipped off, and that his familiar could have done the cutting, but is Tinnire strong enough to have pushed Henge onto his stomach to allow his familiar to cut into the soft flesh after he was stunned? Skydancers are primarily magic based, so their strength isn't too high and thus the effect of Gust Slash wouldn't be as great, nor would Slash if they did have it (considering the Skydancer species come with magic attacks as their starting moves). Tinnire is a suspect, yes, but my suspicions still linger back to [b]Aquila[/b] at this point. Once more let me bring up a quote: "Sharp, fine claws darted about his back, searing in their pain." They were [i]searing[/i], I don't think Gust Slash has a constant searing effect compared to Blinding Slash, since they're warm air currents while I believe Blinding Slash works more with the user's claws.
@CarnivaleWaltz @Lummox

((Yessss yessssss I like this, you are the judge in this-- I'm just gonna be trash and have Edgeworth talking more. B) ))

edgeworth-strained(a).gif
(The judge always manages to look terrifying when he wants to be...)
edgeworth-forward(b).gif
I'm afraid air doesn't remain warm for long, and due to Moxy being in a shaded place, the sun itself couldn't have helped to keep the air around her body at a higher temperature, while Blinding Slash leaves lingering warmth. Moxy was sleeping, and if the attack is in a potentially lethal place, especially at the neck and knowing large arteries are there, then sometimes elemental advantage wouldn't have much of a play in this.

As for how she didn't wake up, that is still up for debate. Could be emotional exhaustion from the events going on or another method.

It was his stomach being cut wide open that had killed him, and if we remember the Skydancers were giving off a show with other dragons helping as well. Of course, it can be argued that he could have slipped off, and that his familiar could have done the cutting, but is Tinnire strong enough to have pushed Henge onto his stomach to allow his familiar to cut into the soft flesh after he was stunned? Skydancers are primarily magic based, so their strength isn't too high and thus the effect of Gust Slash wouldn't be as great, nor would Slash if they did have it (considering the Skydancer species come with magic attacks as their starting moves).

Tinnire is a suspect, yes, but my suspicions still linger back to Aquila at this point. Once more let me bring up a quote:

"Sharp, fine claws darted about his back, searing in their pain."

They were searing, I don't think Gust Slash has a constant searing effect compared to Blinding Slash, since they're warm air currents while I believe Blinding Slash works more with the user's claws.
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
(Haha wow I've never played an Ace Attorney game before and you guys are making me want to buy one)

As the murderer's weight was deemed to be relatively light, I will eliminate Razathul (2319.97kg), Alucio (817.44kg) and Envy (900.63kg) from my suspicions for now unless we work out that something else could have helped them to seem lightweight, such as use of a familiar. I will also tentatively eliminate Sakura, as Henge seemed to have checked them off as being with the main group.

The "We're trapped! Can't they see that?" makes me think that the murderer is a dragon who has a close affinity with the outside, air or light as none of the other dragons seemed bothered by being inside. Tinnire as a wind dragon and Aquila as a light dragon may have had problems with this. A light dragon may also have been upset by the use of the "antiquated palace or temple" by a shadow and other non-light flight dragons.

I will point out that the light flight's symbol is 4 lines, not 3. Both the scratch and eliminate battle stone icons have 3 slashes however probably wouldn't have left a warmth.

Hmm for now, going on the weight and the fear of being trapped I will vote for Aquila, but this may change when I wake up as it's 1am here :P

@CarnivaleWaltz
(Haha wow I've never played an Ace Attorney game before and you guys are making me want to buy one)

As the murderer's weight was deemed to be relatively light, I will eliminate Razathul (2319.97kg), Alucio (817.44kg) and Envy (900.63kg) from my suspicions for now unless we work out that something else could have helped them to seem lightweight, such as use of a familiar. I will also tentatively eliminate Sakura, as Henge seemed to have checked them off as being with the main group.

The "We're trapped! Can't they see that?" makes me think that the murderer is a dragon who has a close affinity with the outside, air or light as none of the other dragons seemed bothered by being inside. Tinnire as a wind dragon and Aquila as a light dragon may have had problems with this. A light dragon may also have been upset by the use of the "antiquated palace or temple" by a shadow and other non-light flight dragons.

I will point out that the light flight's symbol is 4 lines, not 3. Both the scratch and eliminate battle stone icons have 3 slashes however probably wouldn't have left a warmth.

Hmm for now, going on the weight and the fear of being trapped I will vote for Aquila, but this may change when I wake up as it's 1am here :P

@CarnivaleWaltz
b6W0Gze.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12