Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Psychosis[BDD]- R2! Prizes Out(Finally)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[size=2]@Vesuvia [indent][size=1]((You should--! They're wonderful and amusing games-- it's easy to get them on an emulator as well, since that's just what I use, or buy them on a smartphone.))[/size][/indent] [img]http://www.court-records.net/animation/edgeworth-confident(b).gif[/img] [indent][color=#990000][size=2]It's always a wonder to pull in others into the world of prosecuting. I do agree with your statements, and it does add onto the case against Aquila, so I believe I can rest my case now until the others have voted as well? It depends all on their words and what shall happen next in this wonderful ballroom dance.
@Vesuvia

((You should--! They're wonderful and amusing games-- it's easy to get them on an emulator as well, since that's just what I use, or buy them on a smartphone.))

edgeworth-confident(b).gif
It's always a wonder to pull in others into the world of prosecuting. I do agree with your statements, and it does add onto the case against Aquila, so I believe I can rest my case now until the others have voted as well? It depends all on their words and what shall happen next in this wonderful ballroom dance.
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
@CarnivaleWaltz [quote][i]...and the numerous Skydancers performed lovely and intricate patterns in the air, gliding past each other as fish in a stream. When one tired, they landed and were immediately succeeded by another...[/i][/quote] [quote][i]...Suddenly, a relatively light weight pinned him down- he was still to stunned to move much- and deftly pried away the metal vest he wore. Sharp, fine claws darted about his back, searing in their pain.[/i][/quote] Oh man, [b]Aquila[/b]'s gone totally crazy. I think I'm going to vote for my dragon here, seeing as the evidence is so strongly against her. The puns make me think of her flight, and it would hells of ironic if a light dragon were the one to bring this party--originally hosted in celebration of the Brightshine Jubilee--down. [img]http://www.court-records.net/animation/angel-sweating(a).gif[/img] [color=#B82E8A]I just can't believe she did that, though...[/color]
@CarnivaleWaltz
Quote:
...and the numerous Skydancers performed lovely and intricate patterns in the air, gliding past each other as fish in a stream. When one tired, they landed and were immediately succeeded by another...
Quote:
...Suddenly, a relatively light weight pinned him down- he was still to stunned to move much- and deftly pried away the metal vest he wore. Sharp, fine claws darted about his back, searing in their pain.

Oh man, Aquila's gone totally crazy.
I think I'm going to vote for my dragon here, seeing as the evidence is so strongly against her. The puns make me think of her flight, and it would hells of ironic if a light dragon were the one to bring this party--originally hosted in celebration of the Brightshine Jubilee--down.

angel-sweating(a).gif

I just can't believe she did that, though...
DYc14Nm.png ....
STARPHASE
fr+03 - crow - she/he/they

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
... you're one scary guy.
so this is your true nature.
welp, i've been wracking my brain on this, feeling like there must be something we've overlooked. after all, the first death turned out to be so clever. we were all so focused on what element could have stunned henge, when the answer was a simple rock thrown from above. but i just can't figure out what else might be going on this time.

i'll side with majority vote and say aquila. everyone has brought up really good points, and it's the most sound vote right now.
welp, i've been wracking my brain on this, feeling like there must be something we've overlooked. after all, the first death turned out to be so clever. we were all so focused on what element could have stunned henge, when the answer was a simple rock thrown from above. but i just can't figure out what else might be going on this time.

i'll side with majority vote and say aquila. everyone has brought up really good points, and it's the most sound vote right now.
[size=1](( Ace Attorney slowly takes over the thread. Hehehe. )) @aerisonus @Hideki @Vesuvia @Lummox @Siennia @Vesuvia[/size] [img]http://www.court-records.net/animation/phoenix-thinking(b).gif[/img] [color=#395A8B]Actually, I'm getting doubts about this, too. Votes keep changing to different dragons, and yet a rock was the only thing that caused paralysis. But given the information at that time, it was rather vague and it seemed that smaller, seemingly unimportant details actually opened a large gate, leading us closer to the truth. Like the pillar. None of us had thought that there were handy boulders perched on top and we were fooled into thinking that Henge was attacked due to a sudden trigger from his conversation with the killer. Is Aquila the true murderer? We still don't know. [img]http://www.court-records.net/animation/phoenix-normal(b).gif[/img] As much as I would hate to blame an innocent being, we can't go anywhere unless someone manage to find an interesting insight. It might even take a miracle for it to happen. I know the feeling of suspecting someone you hold dear in life, @Vesuvia. If Aquila is truly innocent, then I don't think I could ever look at you straight ever again. I suggest that everyone would reread through the details of Razathul, and maybe we could find the truth to this murder mystery!
(( Ace Attorney slowly takes over the thread. Hehehe. ))
@aerisonus
@Hideki
@Vesuvia
@Lummox
@Siennia
@Vesuvia

phoenix-thinking(b).gif
Actually, I'm getting doubts about this, too. Votes keep changing to different dragons, and yet a rock was the only thing that caused paralysis. But given the information at that time, it was rather vague and it seemed that smaller, seemingly unimportant details actually opened a large gate, leading us closer to the truth. Like the pillar. None of us had thought that there were handy boulders perched on top and we were fooled into thinking that Henge was attacked due to a sudden trigger from his conversation with the killer.

Is Aquila the true murderer? We still don't know.

phoenix-normal(b).gif
As much as I would hate to blame an innocent being, we can't go anywhere unless someone manage to find an interesting insight. It might even take a miracle for it to happen. I know the feeling of suspecting someone you hold dear in life, @Vesuvia. If Aquila is truly innocent, then I don't think I could ever look at you straight ever again. I suggest that everyone would reread through the details of Razathul, and maybe we could find the truth to this murder mystery!
moHYLEk.gif
[size=2]@Cacogen @Vesuvia @aerisonus @ophician @Lummox @Siennia [indent][size=1]((I approve of this-- Ace Attorney themed murder solving-- also angry noises at own fingers. B( ))[/size][/indent] [img]http://www.court-records.net/animation/edgeworth-thinking(b).gif[/img] [indent][color=#990000][size=2]Ah, so you have returned, Wright (and apparently that food vendor lady... I never got her name, did I?). It is true that unknowing details were brought up, and Moxy was accused for reasons that turned out to be wrong. This is what court is like, Wright, as much as it can't be helped that innocent are sent in; the end justifies the means for some people, and information is uncovered along the way. If no one else has any more information or understandings of those visions, then the inevitable will have to occur-- another death, until the killer is uncovered. It's unpleasant but needed in this case. Razathul and a few of the others had alibis, and we seem to know it was a light-weighted dragon that did the deed on both Henge and Moxy, so unless someone finds words and information hidden deeper within the vision, then we might have to move on.
@Cacogen @Vesuvia @aerisonus @ophician @Lummox @Siennia

((I approve of this-- Ace Attorney themed murder solving-- also angry noises at own fingers. B( ))

edgeworth-thinking(b).gif
Ah, so you have returned, Wright (and apparently that food vendor lady... I never got her name, did I?). It is true that unknowing details were brought up, and Moxy was accused for reasons that turned out to be wrong. This is what court is like, Wright, as much as it can't be helped that innocent are sent in; the end justifies the means for some people, and information is uncovered along the way.

If no one else has any more information or understandings of those visions, then the inevitable will have to occur-- another death, until the killer is uncovered. It's unpleasant but needed in this case. Razathul and a few of the others had alibis, and we seem to know it was a light-weighted dragon that did the deed on both Henge and Moxy, so unless someone finds words and information hidden deeper within the vision, then we might have to move on.
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
@Hideki - You probably wanted Siennia, not me. Missed an 'i' in her username.
@Hideki - You probably wanted Siennia, not me. Missed an 'i' in her username.
[size=1]@Hideki (( Yes! Attorneys from another universe solving dragon murders. ))[/size] [img]http://www.court-records.net/animation/phoenix-sheepish(a).gif[/img] [color=#395A8B]Yeah, I just took a short nap while the trial was on recess. (Actually, I've been wanting to try out her Salisbury Steak Lunch. Even from the name itself, you could tell that it's delicious.) [img]http://www.court-records.net/animation/phoenix-headshake.gif[/img] You've seen many defendants accused as murderers, but not all of them happen to be the true suspect. Same is true for witnesses. I've made mistakes in accusing the wrong person of murder, and they were emotionally hurt. You remember that case, right Edgeworth? I don't think the end justifies the means, it would only result in the dark age of law. That's just my opinion, though. It makes me feel guilty contributing to an innocent being's murder. I hope that "miracle" happens soon. You should call your next witness, if you have any. Maybe they could shed some light into this case.
@Hideki
(( Yes! Attorneys from another universe solving dragon murders. ))

phoenix-sheepish(a).gif
Yeah, I just took a short nap while the trial was on recess. (Actually, I've been wanting to try out her Salisbury Steak Lunch. Even from the name itself, you could tell that it's delicious.)

phoenix-headshake.gif
You've seen many defendants accused as murderers, but not all of them happen to be the true suspect. Same is true for witnesses. I've made mistakes in accusing the wrong person of murder, and they were emotionally hurt. You remember that case, right Edgeworth? I don't think the end justifies the means, it would only result in the dark age of law. That's just my opinion, though.

It makes me feel guilty contributing to an innocent being's murder. I hope that "miracle" happens soon. You should call your next witness, if you have any. Maybe they could shed some light into this case.
moHYLEk.gif
[size=2]@Cacogen [indent][size=1]((This is what this thread has become-- and I love that we're still solving it though, just with an interesting twist.))[/size][/indent] [center][img]http://www.court-records.net/animation/edgeworth-shout(b).gif[/img][/center] [indent][color=#990000][size=2]For some reason the idea of you napping on a break doesn't surprise me all that much (you could try doing a better job of cleaning up the sauce on your face and lapels of your suit after you eat, Wright...).[/size][/indent] [img]http://www.court-records.net/animation/edgeworth-normal(b).gif[/img] [indent][color=#990000][size=2]Adrian Andrews, if that's whom you were referring to, and I know. The dark age of law is already lurking, it's not as if I'm unaware of it, Wright, but with the system that's in place now, where evidence is everything, it's hard to not be in that mind-frame at moments. As for the next witness, I don't have any set, unless someone would like to step up and give us some more information, or theories, to work with.
@Cacogen
((This is what this thread has become-- and I love that we're still solving it though, just with an interesting twist.))
edgeworth-shout(b).gif
For some reason the idea of you napping on a break doesn't surprise me all that much (you could try doing a better job of cleaning up the sauce on your face and lapels of your suit after you eat, Wright...).

edgeworth-normal(b).gif
Adrian Andrews, if that's whom you were referring to, and I know. The dark age of law is already lurking, it's not as if I'm unaware of it, Wright, but with the system that's in place now, where evidence is everything, it's hard to not be in that mind-frame at moments.

As for the next witness, I don't have any set, unless someone would like to step up and give us some more information, or theories, to work with.
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
@[size=1]Hideki (( Hehe, yeah. It does add some color in the thread. Plus it's really fun! Everyone's seems okay with the whole thing, and some even joined with us. I love this site and everyone in it omg. )) [/size] [img]http://www.court-records.net/animation/phoenix-sheepish(b).gif[/img] [color=#395A8B]Ehehe, investigating plus defending people sure is tiring. Especially since the type of clients I get are rather difficult to work with... (Oh, man! There's some left? The lunch lady told me that I looked clean as a whistle.) [img]http://www.court-records.net/animation/phoenix-thinking(b).gif[/img] Yeah, I wonder who she's doing right now. But in this dark age of law, there are corrupt defense attorneys who forge evidence and prosecutors who false charge others. Who's to say that the evidence presented in court is a genuine article? We need something more concrete and true than evidence, if there's a thing like that. Maybe if we could use magic when in court? We could discover the thoughts and feelings of a witness! [img]http://www.court-records.net/animation/phoenix-sweating(a).gif[/img] Okay, that was kinda silly. [img]http://www.court-records.net/animation/phoenix-sheepish(b).gif[/img] Maybe we should have another recess until there's a new witness? (I'm still kinda tired...)
@Hideki
(( Hehe, yeah. It does add some color in the thread. Plus it's really fun! Everyone's seems okay with the whole thing, and some even joined with us. I love this site and everyone in it omg. ))

phoenix-sheepish(b).gif
Ehehe, investigating plus defending people sure is tiring. Especially since the type of clients I get are rather difficult to work with... (Oh, man! There's some left? The lunch lady told me that I looked clean as a whistle.)

phoenix-thinking(b).gif
Yeah, I wonder who she's doing right now. But in this dark age of law, there are corrupt defense attorneys who forge evidence and prosecutors who false charge others. Who's to say that the evidence presented in court is a genuine article? We need something more concrete and true than evidence, if there's a thing like that. Maybe if we could use magic when in court? We could discover the thoughts and feelings of a witness!

phoenix-sweating(a).gif
Okay, that was kinda silly.

phoenix-sheepish(b).gif
Maybe we should have another recess until there's a new witness?
(I'm still kinda tired...)
moHYLEk.gif
[size=2]@Cacogen [indent][size=1]((Same here-- it's a great way to sparkle some fun on murders. : ) ))[/size][/indent] [center][img]http://www.court-records.net/animation/edgeworth-smug(b).gif[/img][/center] [indent][color=#990000][size=2]Your trains of thought never cease to amuse me in some ways, as illogical as they sound at moments, but I do suppose it is time for another recess. I left Pess at home alone and I need a cup of coffee at this point and to review what has been said so far. You should clean up that mess on your suit Wright, and if you [i]wish[/i], join me for a cup of coffee.[/color] [indent][size=1]((//stabbed because coffee date laughs))[/size][/indent]
@Cacogen

((Same here-- it's a great way to sparkle some fun on murders. : ) ))
edgeworth-smug(b).gif
Your trains of thought never cease to amuse me in some ways, as illogical as they sound at moments, but I do suppose it is time for another recess. I left Pess at home alone and I need a cup of coffee at this point and to review what has been said so far. You should clean up that mess on your suit Wright, and if you wish, join me for a cup of coffee.
((//stabbed because coffee date laughs))
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12