Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Psychosis[BDD]- R2! Prizes Out(Finally)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[size=1]@Hideki (( Yeah! Just imagine, two lawyers in a world full of mythical dragons with magic and dangerous creatures, defending the murder of one. IMAGINE PHOENIX RIDING A DRAGON ))[/size] [img]http://www.court-records.net/animation/phoenix-sheepish(a).gif[/img] [color=#395A8B]Um, thanks? Yeah, I will make a quick run to the office to replace it with a new one. Are you sure you want to go with me, though? I usually see you as the type to spend coffee time alone, but if you insist I'll go meet you there.[/color] [size=1](( COFFEE DATES YES ))
@Hideki
(( Yeah! Just imagine, two lawyers in a world full of mythical dragons with magic and dangerous creatures, defending the murder of one. IMAGINE PHOENIX RIDING A DRAGON ))

phoenix-sheepish(a).gif
Um, thanks? Yeah, I will make a quick run to the office to replace it with a new one. Are you sure you want to go with me, though? I usually see you as the type to spend coffee time alone, but if you insist I'll go meet you there.

(( COFFEE DATES YES ))
moHYLEk.gif
(( just to let you guys know i'm eagerly lurking and this thread has taken THE BEST turn possible thank god for NaruMitsu
also @CarnivaleWaltz could i possibly be put on the reserve list for the next game? ))
(( just to let you guys know i'm eagerly lurking and this thread has taken THE BEST turn possible thank god for NaruMitsu
also @CarnivaleWaltz could i possibly be put on the reserve list for the next game? ))
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
[size=2]@corvidus [indent][size=1]((YESSSS GOOD-- JOIN US IN THE NARUMITSU))[/size][/indent] [size=2]@Cacogen [center][img]http://www.court-records.net/animation/edgeworth-sidelook(b).gif[/img][/center] [color=#FFFFFF]- [indent][color=#990000][size=2]Don't think on it or read too much into it, Wright. Maybe we can continue discussing the murder, because it seems this break shall take a while.
@corvidus

((YESSSS GOOD-- JOIN US IN THE NARUMITSU))

@Cacogen

edgeworth-sidelook(b).gif
-
Don't think on it or read too much into it, Wright. Maybe we can continue discussing the murder, because it seems this break shall take a while.
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
[size=1]@corvidus (( SCREECHING HELLO FELLOW NARUMITSU FAN )) @Hideki[/size] [img]http://www.court-records.net/animation/phoenix-sheepish(b).gif [/img] [color=#395A8B]Well, alright then. I also wanna know what were you doing before we started this case, it's been a long time, Edgeworth. There doesn't seem to be any new witnesses, so maybe the Judge could decide on the verdict? It seems more of a dismissal than a recess. Anyways, I'll go meet you at the nearest cafe after I change.
@corvidus
(( SCREECHING HELLO FELLOW NARUMITSU FAN ))

@Hideki

phoenix-sheepish(b).gif

Well, alright then. I also wanna know what were you doing before we started this case, it's been a long time, Edgeworth. There doesn't seem to be any new witnesses, so maybe the Judge could decide on the verdict? It seems more of a dismissal than a recess. Anyways, I'll go meet you at the nearest cafe after I change.
moHYLEk.gif
@CarnivaleWaltz

So, how stand our guesses?
@CarnivaleWaltz

So, how stand our guesses?
GiIA9ZO.png
Siennia
//lightly bumps with rump// Do the rumpa-bumpa.
//lightly bumps with rump// Do the rumpa-bumpa.
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
@carnivalewaltz
just a gentle bump so that this thread doesn't sink too far down and get lost. :3 life has probably thrown something busy at our host, and that's understandable. but i would like for this party to not die!
@carnivalewaltz
just a gentle bump so that this thread doesn't sink too far down and get lost. :3 life has probably thrown something busy at our host, and that's understandable. but i would like for this party to not die!
@siennia

Pinging myself so it doesn't get lost O.o
@siennia

Pinging myself so it doesn't get lost O.o
GiIA9ZO.png
Siennia
//pokes
//pokes
moHYLEk.gif
*doo de doo*
*doo de doo*
GiIA9ZO.png