Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Psychosis[BDD]- R2! Prizes Out(Finally)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@SomeoneOrNot Thanks! And it is quite possible. Though I they'd also have to be like super strong to slash through a tough hide. So far, there's a high possibility that [b]Mouse[/b] is the perpetrator. After pondering about it for a moment, I concur that Mouse, being a Spiral which are known for their natural ability and length, may have dived in and wrap his long body around Henge's head and neck, strangling him and disabling him from uttering a word. He then dies of suffocation then Mouse proceeds to slash towards his hide to cast suspicion towards other dragons. Still, this is just some conjecture and I would love to hear other thoughts. And on the topic of a Light Jubilee hosted by a Shadow dragon, it does seem suspicious. It may lead us to a clue on the murder at hand. Perhaps Henge was trying to lure a Light dragon to the Jubilee for some "fun and games" but the true purpose is to have a little "discussion". I quote from @aerisonus: [quote]"...and why would henge hide behind a pillar in order to have a discussion with somebody about something as innocent as games? the two dark guards at the door seem suspicious, as does sealing everyone in with marble doors. perhaps henge had some questionable intentions and drew someone over behind the pillar himself. when said dragon got there, they were surprised into a homicidal rage."[/quote] If it's true, then Sakura and Aquila may have ties to the murder, but I really doubt either of them have done it. Dang, I don't know. I might be over-complicating things.
@SomeoneOrNot

Thanks! And it is quite possible. Though I they'd also have to be like super strong to slash through a tough hide. So far, there's a high possibility that Mouse is the perpetrator. After pondering about it for a moment, I concur that Mouse, being a Spiral which are known for their natural ability and length, may have dived in and wrap his long body around Henge's head and neck, strangling him and disabling him from uttering a word. He then dies of suffocation then Mouse proceeds to slash towards his hide to cast suspicion towards other dragons.

Still, this is just some conjecture and I would love to hear other thoughts. And on the topic of a Light Jubilee hosted by a Shadow dragon, it does seem suspicious. It may lead us to a clue on the murder at hand. Perhaps Henge was trying to lure a Light dragon to the Jubilee for some "fun and games" but the true purpose is to have a little "discussion". I quote from @aerisonus:
Quote:
"...and why would henge hide behind a pillar in order to have a discussion with somebody about something as innocent as games? the two dark guards at the door seem suspicious, as does sealing everyone in with marble doors. perhaps henge had some questionable intentions and drew someone over behind the pillar himself. when said dragon got there, they were surprised into a homicidal rage."

If it's true, then Sakura and Aquila may have ties to the murder, but I really doubt either of them have done it. Dang, I don't know. I might be over-complicating things.
moHYLEk.gif
@Cacogen

BREATHES FELLOW ACE ATTORNEY FANS THANK YOU.

But yeah that whole idea of a shadow dragon at a Light Jubilee is questionable in itself... and dark guards? Would they be referring to the guards being dark in colour or their elemental affinity? Because if they were Shadow dragons, then suspicion could have been raised by the dragon being called back, and thus the homicidal outburst could have happened.

Doesn't even have to be a Light dragon, but one who was suspicious about the whole idea.
@Cacogen

BREATHES FELLOW ACE ATTORNEY FANS THANK YOU.

But yeah that whole idea of a shadow dragon at a Light Jubilee is questionable in itself... and dark guards? Would they be referring to the guards being dark in colour or their elemental affinity? Because if they were Shadow dragons, then suspicion could have been raised by the dragon being called back, and thus the homicidal outburst could have happened.

Doesn't even have to be a Light dragon, but one who was suspicious about the whole idea.
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
@Cacogen
@SomeoneOrNot

It does seem a little suspicious that a shadow dragon is holding a celebration for the Light Jubilee, so that could come into play, but perhaps he was just a dapper gentleman looking for an excuse to throw a party. I do like a good conspiracy theory though.

As for the strangulation/smothering hypothesis, while it is a possibility, I don't see a lot of evidence supporting it. If Henge was strangled, you would expect to find some bruising or other evidence for it, but the only injuries mentioned were the slashed belly. Additionally, Mouse would have still had to get to Henge's belly somehow, and unless Henge flopped over on his side after dying, I really doubt that Mouse is strong enough to push him over. Henge weighs much more than him. The hide would still require great strength to slash through, and while depth of the wound is not provided, it is implied that this is the mortal wound -- or at least deep enough to look like it.

Also... I don't know. How long would it take a spiral to strangle Henge -- more than a minute? If the perpetrator was just wrapped bodily around Henge, surely he could have tottered out from behind the pillar to get help. He would be strong enough to walk around carrying a spiral's inconsequential weight. If the attack happened quickly -- too quickly for Henge to try to get help -- the strangulation/smothering tactic would have taken too long.
@Cacogen
@SomeoneOrNot

It does seem a little suspicious that a shadow dragon is holding a celebration for the Light Jubilee, so that could come into play, but perhaps he was just a dapper gentleman looking for an excuse to throw a party. I do like a good conspiracy theory though.

As for the strangulation/smothering hypothesis, while it is a possibility, I don't see a lot of evidence supporting it. If Henge was strangled, you would expect to find some bruising or other evidence for it, but the only injuries mentioned were the slashed belly. Additionally, Mouse would have still had to get to Henge's belly somehow, and unless Henge flopped over on his side after dying, I really doubt that Mouse is strong enough to push him over. Henge weighs much more than him. The hide would still require great strength to slash through, and while depth of the wound is not provided, it is implied that this is the mortal wound -- or at least deep enough to look like it.

Also... I don't know. How long would it take a spiral to strangle Henge -- more than a minute? If the perpetrator was just wrapped bodily around Henge, surely he could have tottered out from behind the pillar to get help. He would be strong enough to walk around carrying a spiral's inconsequential weight. If the attack happened quickly -- too quickly for Henge to try to get help -- the strangulation/smothering tactic would have taken too long.
@Hideki
@ElectricLeech

YES HIGH FIVE!

Ahem, on the topic of the Light Jubilee, if Henge was simply hosting a party, why does it have to be one for the Light Flight? And especially since it's kinda like a complete opposite for his element? It could have been Nature or Wind, but Light was chosen. So I'd think it's pretty suspicious. And those guards... I still have no idea with them other than raising the possibility of Henge planning a meeting with a dragon, who's possibly the killer. Yeah, maybe that's why there were guards and they were inside a dark, well secured place.

Ah, that's a good point. Though without that theory then I'm not sure anymore. No signs of struggle were stated, and that's the problem. Only the scar on his belly is evident. And then there's the problem with his tough hide. A single attack isn't enough to break it, and there's no doubt that Henge retaliated if the perpetrator attacked, causing some noise I bet.

But see that's the problem, the information given isn't enough. We should try to provide some details to the knowledge given. It's kinda like when someone tells you, "Hey, I have a brand new white house.". They house in question could just be plain white, or they have some small details and maybe some other colors, but the dominant color is still white. And what about the exterior. Is it wait with concrete painted white? Maybe it's made of wood or stones! Perhaps they just left out some details to figure it out on our own, or that's probably just me.

Anyways, getting back to the murder. The killer may have pulled away towards the pillar, causing Henge to fall on his back. Even the heaviest person would stumble backwards if the person on their back would pull back using a lot of force. But hmm, with Mouse's weight then it does raise some contradictions. Henge could handle the Spiral coiling around him.

But then, remember that the killer goes into some sort of "berserker rage mode", meaning that their attack stat. could skyrocket off the charts, allowing them to do such feat. With lightning speed and a powerful force, I'd say it is possible for even a Spiral of Mouse's weight and height to strangle and kill Henge in a few seconds. The time it takes depend on how you tie up your weapon of choice and the force applied.

Still, I have some doubts on Mouse. I'm still not up to make some choices. To be honest, every dragon's a possible murderer. When thrown into a fit of rage, even the kindest and gentlest of nuns could kill a person; they'd lose every voice of their conscience and goes super saiyan. Though considering the wound of the victim, then I'd say my guesses goes to Moxy, Razathul and Mouse. They're pretty much the Attack focused dragons so there's that. Not to mention Mox and Raz has some useful familiars.
@Hideki
@ElectricLeech

YES HIGH FIVE!

Ahem, on the topic of the Light Jubilee, if Henge was simply hosting a party, why does it have to be one for the Light Flight? And especially since it's kinda like a complete opposite for his element? It could have been Nature or Wind, but Light was chosen. So I'd think it's pretty suspicious. And those guards... I still have no idea with them other than raising the possibility of Henge planning a meeting with a dragon, who's possibly the killer. Yeah, maybe that's why there were guards and they were inside a dark, well secured place.

Ah, that's a good point. Though without that theory then I'm not sure anymore. No signs of struggle were stated, and that's the problem. Only the scar on his belly is evident. And then there's the problem with his tough hide. A single attack isn't enough to break it, and there's no doubt that Henge retaliated if the perpetrator attacked, causing some noise I bet.

But see that's the problem, the information given isn't enough. We should try to provide some details to the knowledge given. It's kinda like when someone tells you, "Hey, I have a brand new white house.". They house in question could just be plain white, or they have some small details and maybe some other colors, but the dominant color is still white. And what about the exterior. Is it wait with concrete painted white? Maybe it's made of wood or stones! Perhaps they just left out some details to figure it out on our own, or that's probably just me.

Anyways, getting back to the murder. The killer may have pulled away towards the pillar, causing Henge to fall on his back. Even the heaviest person would stumble backwards if the person on their back would pull back using a lot of force. But hmm, with Mouse's weight then it does raise some contradictions. Henge could handle the Spiral coiling around him.

But then, remember that the killer goes into some sort of "berserker rage mode", meaning that their attack stat. could skyrocket off the charts, allowing them to do such feat. With lightning speed and a powerful force, I'd say it is possible for even a Spiral of Mouse's weight and height to strangle and kill Henge in a few seconds. The time it takes depend on how you tie up your weapon of choice and the force applied.

Still, I have some doubts on Mouse. I'm still not up to make some choices. To be honest, every dragon's a possible murderer. When thrown into a fit of rage, even the kindest and gentlest of nuns could kill a person; they'd lose every voice of their conscience and goes super saiyan. Though considering the wound of the victim, then I'd say my guesses goes to Moxy, Razathul and Mouse. They're pretty much the Attack focused dragons so there's that. Not to mention Mox and Raz has some useful familiars.
moHYLEk.gif
Some marvelous discussions here, fellows~ I'm going to an event myself, so I won't be able to get back on between the hours of 17:00 and 19:00 PM, approximately the same FR time give or take a few minutes. I'll tally the decided votes then, my friends. The next story, however, should make the exact conditions of the murder a bit clearer, and hopefully narrow down the suspects...

@ElectricLeech, @ophician, @Vesuvia, @Siennia, @Cacogen, @Lummox, @SomeoneOrNot, @Hideki, @TakaneEnomoto
Some marvelous discussions here, fellows~ I'm going to an event myself, so I won't be able to get back on between the hours of 17:00 and 19:00 PM, approximately the same FR time give or take a few minutes. I'll tally the decided votes then, my friends. The next story, however, should make the exact conditions of the murder a bit clearer, and hopefully narrow down the suspects...

@ElectricLeech, @ophician, @Vesuvia, @Siennia, @Cacogen, @Lummox, @SomeoneOrNot, @Hideki, @TakaneEnomoto
tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto2_500.png
Oh, nice! Have fun, man. And have a nice day!
I'm looking forward to the next part. For now, I should get some rest. It's like 5 am here ugh.
Have fun guys! Looking forward to some new contribution to the topics.
Oh, nice! Have fun, man. And have a nice day!
I'm looking forward to the next part. For now, I should get some rest. It's like 5 am here ugh.
Have fun guys! Looking forward to some new contribution to the topics.
moHYLEk.gif
@CarnivaleWaltz Hope you had fun!

I'd like to cast my vote for Moxy.
@CarnivaleWaltz Hope you had fun!

I'd like to cast my vote for Moxy.
Ahhh I'm sorry I'm so late ; v ; For now I'm casting my vote on Moxy! I'm still reading through a lot of the things on the board though.
Ahhh I'm sorry I'm so late ; v ; For now I'm casting my vote on Moxy! I'm still reading through a lot of the things on the board though.
@CarnivaleWaltz @Hideki @ElectricLeech @Cacogen @SomeoneOrNot

Two days, guys. I have been away from FR for TWO DAYS and all this amazing analysis has happened in the mean time!

I agree that Henge is a suspicious character all on his own, hosting a party for the light ceremony, particularly one that is apparently unsanctioned as he can't book during the Brightshine Jubilee. I also agree that Henge may have wanted to specifically draw a dragon aside to discuss something with them, and thus positioned himself behind the pillar.

I don't think it's Mouse, though. In his description, ElectricLeech has said that he is "the vulture". He is a collector of "morbid" oddities, yes, but any good scavenger waits for the real predator to leave before they collect the spoils, or risks putting themselves in danger. Yes, he could have strangled Henge in terms of his length and body shape, but I don't think his personality would match.

Even in a berserker rage, I think Mouse would be more likely to lash out and back off then to actually attempt a kill; self-preservation is key.

One of the larger, more hunt-prone dragons like Moxy or Razathul, I think, would be more likely to consider offence the best defence, if that's the argument we're going for.

Now, admittedly, there's no actual information given about Moxy, but take a look at her familiar. "Double-Tailed Warcats rival the size of many dragons." It has claws, a heavy-weight in armour and an armoured head. Moxy must have battle-training of some degree to 'keep' her familiar, as it were.

Razathul, on the other hand, is "quiet", "protective" and "withdrawn", as well as being "calculating" and "intelligent" "listener". She's clearly good in battle as visitors "have to pass through her" to get to Hideki's lair. If she says no, how does she stop them?

I think that given her size and personality, if Henge did say something incriminating to or about her (or another member of her clan) that she would consider it only logical to eliminate the threat directly. Although it isn't the most logical route to take, considering we're now trying to find the killer rather than the killer just sauntering away, I think in a berserker rage she wouldn't be able to consider those aspects quite as well.

I'm changing my vote to Razathul.
@CarnivaleWaltz @Hideki @ElectricLeech @Cacogen @SomeoneOrNot

Two days, guys. I have been away from FR for TWO DAYS and all this amazing analysis has happened in the mean time!

I agree that Henge is a suspicious character all on his own, hosting a party for the light ceremony, particularly one that is apparently unsanctioned as he can't book during the Brightshine Jubilee. I also agree that Henge may have wanted to specifically draw a dragon aside to discuss something with them, and thus positioned himself behind the pillar.

I don't think it's Mouse, though. In his description, ElectricLeech has said that he is "the vulture". He is a collector of "morbid" oddities, yes, but any good scavenger waits for the real predator to leave before they collect the spoils, or risks putting themselves in danger. Yes, he could have strangled Henge in terms of his length and body shape, but I don't think his personality would match.

Even in a berserker rage, I think Mouse would be more likely to lash out and back off then to actually attempt a kill; self-preservation is key.

One of the larger, more hunt-prone dragons like Moxy or Razathul, I think, would be more likely to consider offence the best defence, if that's the argument we're going for.

Now, admittedly, there's no actual information given about Moxy, but take a look at her familiar. "Double-Tailed Warcats rival the size of many dragons." It has claws, a heavy-weight in armour and an armoured head. Moxy must have battle-training of some degree to 'keep' her familiar, as it were.

Razathul, on the other hand, is "quiet", "protective" and "withdrawn", as well as being "calculating" and "intelligent" "listener". She's clearly good in battle as visitors "have to pass through her" to get to Hideki's lair. If she says no, how does she stop them?

I think that given her size and personality, if Henge did say something incriminating to or about her (or another member of her clan) that she would consider it only logical to eliminate the threat directly. Although it isn't the most logical route to take, considering we're now trying to find the killer rather than the killer just sauntering away, I think in a berserker rage she wouldn't be able to consider those aspects quite as well.

I'm changing my vote to Razathul.
GiIA9ZO.png
Siennia
[size=2]@Sienna[/size] Whee afternoons are not my best time to be thinking, but I'm going to agree with your analysis, as well as sorta add on to it. It is true Razathul is all of those, but couldn't the same apply to Moxy? Due to a lack of actual information, what her personality is like could be up for grabs. Once more I backtrack to a statement I made like... three pages ago. [quote]Yes, but if you consider the sizes of each dragon-- Imperials may be strong, but Henge's weight needs to be taken in consideration as well-- being almost four times heavier than Razathul, while there is only a 1k weight difference between Moxy and Henge. Henge's hide and build would also made it hard to push him over, even if it was by surprise.[/quote] Moxy has the strength and weight to do it, to be able to break his hide and leave a long gash in his belly, or even her familiar could have done the gash while she was the one that pushed him over onto his side.
@Sienna

Whee afternoons are not my best time to be thinking, but I'm going to agree with your analysis, as well as sorta add on to it. It is true Razathul is all of those, but couldn't the same apply to Moxy? Due to a lack of actual information, what her personality is like could be up for grabs.

Once more I backtrack to a statement I made like... three pages ago.
Quote:
Yes, but if you consider the sizes of each dragon-- Imperials may be strong, but Henge's weight needs to be taken in consideration as well-- being almost four times heavier than Razathul, while there is only a 1k weight difference between Moxy and Henge. Henge's hide and build would also made it hard to push him over, even if it was by surprise.

Moxy has the strength and weight to do it, to be able to break his hide and leave a long gash in his belly, or even her familiar could have done the gash while she was the one that pushed him over onto his side.
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12