Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [NATDOM] Wood Dragon Public Buy [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 60 61
Monday: Would you rather?

I'd love to be part of the loop!
Monday: Would you rather?

I'd love to be part of the loop!
[quote]Wood you rather hum (like coalts), use body language (like faes), or be part of the loop (like auraboas) to communicate? [/quote] Body language for sure. I've always been super expressive, which served me well learning sign language for three years in college lol
Quote:
Wood you rather hum (like coalts), use body language (like faes), or be part of the loop (like auraboas) to communicate?

Body language for sure. I've always been super expressive, which served me well learning sign language for three years in college lol
z8s5c34.png
5hF3FGk.png
JvUa9ma.png
extra1.png
YMPbu9R.png
KZwivfG.gif R9ehyxp.png smallwarcamp10.png BEgwoa.png
"Wood you rather hum (like coalts), use body language (like faes), or be part of the loop (like auraboas) to communicate?"

Hmmmmmmmmm...I'll have to get back to you on that. ;)
"Wood you rather hum (like coalts), use body language (like faes), or be part of the loop (like auraboas) to communicate?"

Hmmmmmmmmm...I'll have to get back to you on that. ;)
FR+3
Wood you rather hum (like coalts), use body language (like faes), or be part of the loop (like auraboas) to communicate?

I think body language! I feel like if I "talk" to people enough they can eventually get what I'm trying to say because body movements are noticeable.

I think body language! I feel like if I "talk" to people enough they can eventually get what I'm trying to say because body movements are noticeable.
xxxxxxx GIkf7bR.png Wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
qCgaJQc.gif

i'd rather hum like coatls! c:

i'd rather hum like coatls! c:
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
Daily Question:

Tbh, my voice can be quite monotonous, but I don't use body language that consciously so idk for sure, but I think I'd prefer fae.

Reminder to self: I already sent a lvl 7 without any bonuses today.
Daily Question:

Tbh, my voice can be quite monotonous, but I don't use body language that consciously so idk for sure, but I think I'd prefer fae.

Reminder to self: I already sent a lvl 7 without any bonuses today.
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'd rather hum like a coatl to communicate. :)

I'd rather hum like a coatl to communicate. :)
Monday: I would rather hum like a coatl because that sounds like fancy purring and that'd be great
Monday: I would rather hum like a coatl because that sounds like fancy purring and that'd be great
waterb1.png H9klr6C.png IMG-7708.png
7UXlQKU.gif
M7v69JN.png
I think body language is the most practical but I would like to try being in the loop!
I think body language is the most practical but I would like to try being in the loop!
Kunikuzushi
I'd rather be part of the loop!
I'd rather be part of the loop!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 60 61