Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [NATDOM] Wood Dragon Public Buy [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 60 61
Wood you rather hum (like coalts), use body language (like faes), or be part of the loop (like auraboas) to communicate?

I would rather Hum cause I am nonverbal most days and that sounds nice!
Wood you rather hum (like coalts), use body language (like faes), or be part of the loop (like auraboas) to communicate?

I would rather Hum cause I am nonverbal most days and that sounds nice!
mbk0epz.gif vZjIOv8.gifHFOB7QQ.gifQkzV6XJ.gifhQQtYTC.gif
I'd rather hum like coatls! Lots of people say my voice has a musical sound to it, so I imagine that would be easy for me to adjust to!
I'd rather hum like coatls! Lots of people say my voice has a musical sound to it, so I imagine that would be easy for me to adjust to!
31184923_pIXlt8ZbyCF6qdI.gif
eri|31|fr+0|tumblr
baeridan___eridan_by_featherfell-d9lxf8r.gif
Copypaste my name when pinging.
Try again if I don't reply in 24 hrs.

iuEBSJ3.png
0T9buOf.png
CfyODjg.png
7Zid8hE.png
G8AyR6r.png
9PstSFT.png
gMDuKVs.png
3adgzZD.png
0HBKL8H.png
LTm7UbO.png
qGabqd5.png
eMPFsUR.png
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif
Feel free to ping me if you notice any mistakes that I haven't caught yet!

Pinglist: @Wood You Rather? Daily Ping
Tuesday

Daily Question:

Wood you rather be able to fly (like most dragons) or never have to sleep? (Like snappers)

A Tundra dragon depicted as a bonsai tree with a brown wooden body and green leafy wings and accents, sitting in a cerulean planter.
Code:
[img alt="A Tundra dragon depicted as a bonsai tree with a brown wooden body and green leafy wings and accents, sitting in a cerulean planter."]https://i.imgur.com/Qgmf8sF.png[/img]

Daily Badge:

A round red badge with gold details depicting a green Pearlcatcher dragon sitting under a stylized tree.

Code:
[img alt="A round red badge with gold details depicting a green Pearlcatcher dragon sitting under a stylized tree."]https://i.imgur.com/vcZ7XvT.png[/img]
Feel free to ping me if you notice any mistakes that I haven't caught yet!

Pinglist: @Wood You Rather? Daily Ping
Tuesday

Daily Question:

Wood you rather be able to fly (like most dragons) or never have to sleep? (Like snappers)

A Tundra dragon depicted as a bonsai tree with a brown wooden body and green leafy wings and accents, sitting in a cerulean planter.
Code:
[img alt="A Tundra dragon depicted as a bonsai tree with a brown wooden body and green leafy wings and accents, sitting in a cerulean planter."]https://i.imgur.com/Qgmf8sF.png[/img]

Daily Badge:

A round red badge with gold details depicting a green Pearlcatcher dragon sitting under a stylized tree.

Code:
[img alt="A round red badge with gold details depicting a green Pearlcatcher dragon sitting under a stylized tree."]https://i.imgur.com/vcZ7XvT.png[/img]
Looking for some dragons!futYkXZ.pngw8o0xW1.png
to fly! :D
to fly! :D
CURRENT DOM WATCH 5kJ9JHc.png
5kJ9JHc.png
run by Bisons | he/they | FR+1 |

7UXlQKU.gifYMPbu9R.pngovanc37.png
> avatar...
> sales
> old oaks [+ hibden!]
> wishlist
Fly! I really love sleeping, tbh.
Fly! I really love sleeping, tbh.
31184923_pIXlt8ZbyCF6qdI.gif
eri|31|fr+0|tumblr
baeridan___eridan_by_featherfell-d9lxf8r.gif
Copypaste my name when pinging.
Try again if I don't reply in 24 hrs.

iuEBSJ3.png
0T9buOf.png
CfyODjg.png
7Zid8hE.png
G8AyR6r.png
9PstSFT.png
gMDuKVs.png
3adgzZD.png
0HBKL8H.png
LTm7UbO.png
qGabqd5.png
eMPFsUR.png
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif
flying probably haha, but not sleeping does sound very convenient!!
flying probably haha, but not sleeping does sound very convenient!!
,_ 581f1a536d95feb66c70eb050919f73f0aa2f2dc.png __ al - he/it - fr+3
,look at them
,pwyw g1 sales!
,skin shop!
,wishlist/dream dergs!
__
Sleeping is my favorite part of the day, so fly.
Sleeping is my favorite part of the day, so fly.
[quote]Wood you rather be able to fly (like most dragons) or never have to sleep? (Like snappers)[/quote] To fly for sure! I have insomnia already and I enjoy napping too much [emoji=guardian tongue size=1]
Quote:

To fly for sure! I have insomnia already and I enjoy napping too much
t3hxTZA.png
Ed/Yasu
he/him - FR +3

art shopskin & accent shop
Monday: Part of the loop, being able to communicate/access info without having to go through talking to people sounds convenient!
Monday: Part of the loop, being able to communicate/access info without having to go through talking to people sounds convenient!
Tuesday: Flying! Easy travel access let's go!!!
Tuesday: Flying! Easy travel access let's go!!!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 60 61