Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [NATDOM] Wood Dragon Public Buy [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 60 61
Monday Q: I'd rather use body language. I'm not so great at vocal cues myself, and I'd like to spare anyone from having to try and figure out my hectic thought patterns LOL
Monday Q: I'd rather use body language. I'm not so great at vocal cues myself, and I'd like to spare anyone from having to try and figure out my hectic thought patterns LOL
Wood you rather hum (like coalts), use body language (like faes), or be part of the loop (like auraboas) to communicate?

Hum like coatls
Wood you rather hum (like coalts), use body language (like faes), or be part of the loop (like auraboas) to communicate?

Hum like coatls
bite-sized Arcadia he/him
Shadowling
Flight Rising time plus 3
Old Oaks Dragon Sales
Free Food
Grinding
Custom Progen
bite-sized Mythos
[quote][b]Wood you rather hum (like coalts), use body language (like faes), or be part of the loop (like auraboas) to communicate?[/b][/quote] Tough question... I'd rather be part of the loop to help communicate but body language would be neat too. I'd say humming isn't something I'd be good with lol
Quote:

Tough question... I'd rather be part of the loop to help communicate but body language would be neat too. I'd say humming isn't something I'd be good with lol
3dl8TjK.png
CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png
Q: Wood you rather hum (like coalts), use body language (like faes), or be part of the loop (like auraboas) to communicate?

A: I sorta use hums for communication (in place of simple "yes", "no", "what?") IRL already...
Q: Wood you rather hum (like coalts), use body language (like faes), or be part of the loop (like auraboas) to communicate?

A: I sorta use hums for communication (in place of simple "yes", "no", "what?") IRL already...
Golden filigree of mustard flower. Used in Lost in the Woods dom event. This link to pinglist of my foddart shop.A silver filigree of an asphodel flower and two pairs of dragonfly wings.A plushie of an Obelisk. This link to my avatar dragon.
The loop sounds super effective! That's my preference.
The loop sounds super effective! That's my preference.
_______ dT9HQge.png
mAiCJNJ.png
q9EEy5M.png
nWiQNX9.png
_______
_______
_______
_______
_______
_______
Arcane-Network.png
_______
_______
_______
_______
_______
_______
An Obelisk dragon head with bubbles floating around it
[quote][center][b]Daily Question:[/b] Wood you rather hum (like coalts), use body language (like faes), or be part of the loop (like auraboas) to communicate?[/center][/quote] I think probably body language like fae dragons use! I know a bit of American Sign Language and it's a really interesting and fun language!
Quote:
Daily Question:

I think probably body language like fae dragons use! I know a bit of American Sign Language and it's a really interesting and fun language!
8o2UC2G.pngzJZQPOD.png mLg0drg.pngFZYjQUPN_o.gif
id use body language like a little fae :3
id use body language like a little fae :3
Thunderback Slink holding a banner saying any pronouns, autism and adhd, and flight rising time + 3. Artist is dusthide #677935
Quote:
Daily Question:

Given how much my words are misconstrued, it would be great to be understood without them! I'm not musically inclined, and couldn't get the hang of ASL, so the Loop is the way I wood go!
Quote:
Daily Question:

Given how much my words are misconstrued, it would be great to be understood without them! I'm not musically inclined, and couldn't get the hang of ASL, so the Loop is the way I wood go!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
in order of preference: body language, humming, loop. loop sounds not great
in order of preference: body language, humming, loop. loop sounds not great
DRAGONS !
Wood you rather hum (like coatls), use body language (like faes), or be part of the loop (like auraboas) to communicate?

THE COATL OPTION. one! i already talk in a sing-song esqe way ad murmur songs to myself alot of the time! two! body language can be avoided. discordant harmonies cannot! three! its stated non-loop people cannot attempt to get a good convo in with loop people. and i like making friends!
Wood you rather hum (like coatls), use body language (like faes), or be part of the loop (like auraboas) to communicate?

THE COATL OPTION. one! i already talk in a sing-song esqe way ad murmur songs to myself alot of the time! two! body language can be avoided. discordant harmonies cannot! three! its stated non-loop people cannot attempt to get a good convo in with loop people. and i like making friends!
XJepHlH.png
DOAI BRAINROT
[ID LOVE TO TELL YOU MORE!]
rix3ppo.png
Y7MOfeL.png
5hF3FGk.png
7ophKeo.png
tDeKDnH.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 60 61