Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Friendly Nest Rental 2: Bugaloo
1 2 ... 380 381 382 383 384 ... 1015 1016
@ferretjuice
@myers
@Sansavii
@Nati

Hi! Do you all still need shadow nests? I only have one nest/day but I can offer to host your pairs over the next days if no one else answers. You are welcome to already set up the CRs and I will accept on the day I nest the pair. This way you can cancel the CRs if someone else answers before I get to your pair :)

The pinglist is in the order you were looking for nests so this is also the order I would nest your pairs.
Todays nest is still free so @ferretjuice if you still need a nest I can nest your pair today!

Please let me know if that works for you!
@ferretjuice
@myers
@Sansavii
@Nati

Hi! Do you all still need shadow nests? I only have one nest/day but I can offer to host your pairs over the next days if no one else answers. You are welcome to already set up the CRs and I will accept on the day I nest the pair. This way you can cancel the CRs if someone else answers before I get to your pair :)

The pinglist is in the order you were looking for nests so this is also the order I would nest your pairs.
Todays nest is still free so @ferretjuice if you still need a nest I can nest your pair today!

Please let me know if that works for you!
tumblr_inline_qgeo1bmpZv1s3p7hf_500.png
[quote name="AryaElaina" date="2022-06-08 09:14:34" ] Hi! I'd like to rent some nests please 1 arcane[/quote] @AryaElaina I can host, just make sure your username is in their bios! [center][emoji=arcane rune size=1][emoji=arcane rune size=1][emoji=arcane rune size=1][/center]
AryaElaina wrote on 2022-06-08 09:14:34:
Hi! I'd like to rent some nests please

1 arcane
@AryaElaina I can host, just make sure your username is in their bios!
31ATXvY.pngHZC1mtN.png
aWTpIPX.pngKFjkQAF.pngGSJsger.pngkyT7Rct.pngNmYRQ1R.png
looking for 1 lightning nest if any are available!
found!
@Lobbyns @CrystalTsuyoshi @DesignFate @Vhiskar @VixonyAn @Catoblepon @oOLumiraOo @Losina @therealreid @FlyinFloorfer
looking for 1 lightning nest if any are available!
found!
@Lobbyns @CrystalTsuyoshi @DesignFate @Vhiskar @VixonyAn @Catoblepon @oOLumiraOo @Losina @therealreid @FlyinFloorfer
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
@EmotionalTree @Binary00101010 @CatyCrisis @Smudgen73 @Archcanon @BaylinHeth @chernobility @CrystalBlackpaws

hello! I'm looking to rent a plague nest if any are available, thank you!
@EmotionalTree @Binary00101010 @CatyCrisis @Smudgen73 @Archcanon @BaylinHeth @chernobility @CrystalBlackpaws

hello! I'm looking to rent a plague nest if any are available, thank you!
20110.png briar (she/they)
Hatchery | Rummage Sale Rejects
wishlist
_snivy.gif
@Promare I have a lightning nest available
Please leave a link to your profile in one of the dragons bios and I'll update this post with the number of eggs they lay

Edit: 2 eggs
@Promare I have a lightning nest available
Please leave a link to your profile in one of the dragons bios and I'll update this post with the number of eggs they lay

Edit: 2 eggs
PinR1.png
yI8DMou.pngdEe2UrM.png
fkWjutW.png4ogWlJU.png

aaUHYLp.png6OezIjj.png
nWiQNX9.pngYMPbu9R.png
@VixonyAn ok thank you, i'll send a CR!
@VixonyAn ok thank you, i'll send a CR!
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
@LadyVesta I can do a plague nest for you!
@LadyVesta I can do a plague nest for you!
Ha9OdHf.png
ygMi6jK.gif THEY/THEM
BdPsfkg.png QOgDM1i.png VdWPv6I.png
Ha9OdHf.png
art comm. sheet
Ha9OdHf.png
Pembe's Pixel Plushies Admini-pixel-dragons-sig-item.pngcrystal-clear-skins-accents.pngcolour-guide-item.png65462797_03l.png
Hello, I'm looking to nest a pair in a Wind nest for @Nayren. Is anyone available? Thank you in advance. :)

@Nazmiye @Catfeather @dancingcrane @skyezekiel @TurkeyGirl12 @Jaguarthecat @DepressedToast @chork @IBeeJuliana @honeypeach @dd2900 @SleepingAllDay @mxbird
Hello, I'm looking to nest a pair in a Wind nest for @Nayren. Is anyone available? Thank you in advance. :)

@Nazmiye @Catfeather @dancingcrane @skyezekiel @TurkeyGirl12 @Jaguarthecat @DepressedToast @chork @IBeeJuliana @honeypeach @dd2900 @SleepingAllDay @mxbird
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
@Nati I can help host a lightning nest whenever you're ready ^-^
@Nati I can help host a lightning nest whenever you're ready ^-^
YwbRa4R.pngm4XZAkLa.pngm3a2eEFc.gif
@Nati if you still need lightning I can host
@Nati if you still need lightning I can host
Z1OhMta.pngEmDXb3p.pngqAOaXBj.png
1 2 ... 380 381 382 383 384 ... 1015 1016