Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [REOPENED] Free/PWYW Searching Service
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
Hey @Moonwatcher13,

I've found these six guys (no faes, sorry) that aren't clearly placed in Sales tabs or anything, but you might have a chance to get if you contact their owners! (First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth)

As for you, @Grune, I haven't found any dragons exactly like your guy, but a few potential parents for him at or under 10 colors apart.

The closest male I could get is this unnamed fodder that has two colors matching your scry.

The closest females I found for sale/fodder are Saiph, Unnamed G1, Susanne, Unnamed Bogsneak, and Limpy (a Skydancer). They all have Cream primary, so you have a chance of getting all the desired colors with them!

I'll leave you two to message the owners and (at least try) to get them (unless you want me to do that for you, in which case I'll let you know how much they'll cost when they do). Good luck!
Hey @Moonwatcher13,

I've found these six guys (no faes, sorry) that aren't clearly placed in Sales tabs or anything, but you might have a chance to get if you contact their owners! (First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth)

As for you, @Grune, I haven't found any dragons exactly like your guy, but a few potential parents for him at or under 10 colors apart.

The closest male I could get is this unnamed fodder that has two colors matching your scry.

The closest females I found for sale/fodder are Saiph, Unnamed G1, Susanne, Unnamed Bogsneak, and Limpy (a Skydancer). They all have Cream primary, so you have a chance of getting all the desired colors with them!

I'll leave you two to message the owners and (at least try) to get them (unless you want me to do that for you, in which case I'll let you know how much they'll cost when they do). Good luck!
@SynaWyi
If you wouldn't mind asking/sending the PMs, I'd be super grateful. But thank you for finding such close colors!
@SynaWyi
If you wouldn't mind asking/sending the PMs, I'd be super grateful. But thank you for finding such close colors!
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
Where: Dragon Search
Goal: I am looking for dragons that could possibly breed one of the following dragons...

Example
or
Example 2

Color
Primary: Pink Range (Rose or CottonCandy)
Secondary: Blue Range (Cyan) or Green Range (Radioactive)
Tertiary: Between/Around Radioactive and Grapefruit.

Genes
Primary: Lionfish/Skink
Secondary: Trail/Spinner
Tertiary: Thylacine/Ringlets

Breed: Imperial (Also Accepting Nocturne, Coatl, or Wildclaw)
Element/Eye color: Any

Buy or rent: Prefer to Buy, Renting Acceptable
Price range: 45,000 Treasure (but show me all the dragons)
Anything else? I'm already aware of the dragons in the AH. I'm totally willing to gene up the hatchlings on my own. Finding those color ranges has been tricky thou. Thank you for offering this service!
Username & ID: Bananyan
Goal: I am looking for dragons that could possibly breed one of the following dragons...

Example
or
Example 2

Color
Primary: Pink Range (Rose or CottonCandy)
Secondary: Blue Range (Cyan) or Green Range (Radioactive)
Tertiary: Between/Around Radioactive and Grapefruit.

Genes
Primary: Lionfish/Skink
Secondary: Trail/Spinner
Tertiary: Thylacine/Ringlets

Breed: Imperial (Also Accepting Nocturne, Coatl, or Wildclaw)
Element/Eye color: Any

Buy or rent: Prefer to Buy, Renting Acceptable
Price range: 45,000 Treasure (but show me all the dragons)
Anything else? I'm already aware of the dragons in the AH. I'm totally willing to gene up the hatchlings on my own. Finding those color ranges has been tricky thou. Thank you for offering this service!
gMnWfUA.gif
Artist:
___ Hatchling Probability Calculator X
Data-based Money Making Guide X
Chronological Update Reference X
Cannon Lore Compendium X
___
9clB2dm.png
ei6Xo3k.png
Hey @Bananyan,

I added you to the slots list and I managed to find these imps in the (Cottoncandy-Rose/Cyan-Radioactive/Radioactive-Grapefruit) for sale/fodder for your breeding project (none on the AH atm): Renai, Vera, Anessia, Nashia, and Grover.

If you'd like to try to buy/rent with the exact colors, then you could look through here. (You're more likely to get a response from a user if their dragon's hunger bar is fuller)
Hey @Bananyan,

I added you to the slots list and I managed to find these imps in the (Cottoncandy-Rose/Cyan-Radioactive/Radioactive-Grapefruit) for sale/fodder for your breeding project (none on the AH atm): Renai, Vera, Anessia, Nashia, and Grover.

If you'd like to try to buy/rent with the exact colors, then you could look through here. (You're more likely to get a response from a user if their dragon's hunger bar is fuller)
@SynaWyi Thank you! I'll shoot you a tip for the work!
@SynaWyi Thank you! I'll shoot you a tip for the work!
gMnWfUA.gif
Artist:
___ Hatchling Probability Calculator X
Data-based Money Making Guide X
Chronological Update Reference X
Cannon Lore Compendium X
___
9clB2dm.png
ei6Xo3k.png
[b]Username & ID:[/b] kailiode (406880) [b]Where:[/b] AH [b]Goal:[/b] A mate for this guy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53588081] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/535881/53588081_350.png[/img] [/url] [b][i]Color[/i][/b] [b]Primary:[/b] 1 or 2-off marigold [b]Secondary:[/b] 1 or 2-off azure [b]Tertiary: [/b] green ranges [b][i]Genes[/i][/b] [b]Primary:[/b] n/a [b]Secondary:[/b] toxin [b]Tertiary:[/b] n/a [b]Gender:[/b] female [b]Breed:[/b] 20 days or higher [b]Element/Eye color:[/b] n/a [b]Buy or rent:[/b] buy [b]Price range:[/b] 50g/50kt [b]Anything else? [/b] thank you
Username & ID: kailiode (406880)
Where: AH
Goal: A mate for this guy

53588081_350.png

Color
Primary: 1 or 2-off marigold
Secondary: 1 or 2-off azure
Tertiary: green ranges

Genes
Primary: n/a
Secondary: toxin
Tertiary: n/a

Breed: 20 days or higher
Element/Eye color: n/a

Buy or rent: buy
Price range: 50g/50kt
Anything else? thank you
Hey @kailiode,

I found these two gals on the AH with Gold-Saffron/Abyss-Teal/Spruce-Moss; not the gene you requested, but a RTB Pearlcatcher and an Imp with a 24 day cooldown, none over your price range.
Hey @kailiode,

I found these two gals on the AH with Gold-Saffron/Abyss-Teal/Spruce-Moss; not the gene you requested, but a RTB Pearlcatcher and an Imp with a 24 day cooldown, none over your price range.
[b]Username & ID:[/b] 5inthemorning #72413 [b]Where:[/b] Dragon Search [b]Goal:[/b] [morphology=27108] [b][i]Color[/i][/b] [b]Primary:[/b] Pearl [b]Secondary:[/b] Robin [b]Tertiary: [/b] Rose preferred, Bubblegum and Pearl are also fine though! [b][i]Genes (not guaranteed)[/i][/b] [b]Primary:[/b] Toxin [b]Secondary:[/b] Ripple [b]Tertiary:[/b] Runes [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Breed:[/b] Tundra [b]Element/Eye color:[/b] Arcane Rare preferred, but all Arcane eyes are okay too! (you can ignore genes and stuff for the most part, i'm no stranger to complete regenes lol) [b]Buy or rent:[/b] either or! [b]Price range:[/b] sky's the limit babie (except for the one in the AH that is 4500 gems, he is not worth it and i don't want him) [b]Anything else? [/b] since this is a rarer color combo, i'm not expecting an exact match - if you're able to find one, that'd be awesome! but possible pairs are great too (but of course, the narrower the better~ [emoji=ridgeback winking size=1])
Username & ID: 5inthemorning #72413
Goal:
Not Found

Color
Primary: Pearl
Secondary: Robin
Tertiary: Rose preferred, Bubblegum and Pearl are also fine though!

Genes (not guaranteed)
Primary: Toxin
Secondary: Ripple
Tertiary: Runes

Breed: Tundra
Element/Eye color: Arcane Rare preferred, but all Arcane eyes are okay too!

(you can ignore genes and stuff for the most part, i'm no stranger to complete regenes lol)

Buy or rent: either or!
Price range: sky's the limit babie (except for the one in the AH that is 4500 gems, he is not worth it and i don't want him)
Anything else? since this is a rarer color combo, i'm not expecting an exact match - if you're able to find one, that'd be awesome! but possible pairs are great too (but of course, the narrower the better~ )
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`
. † ·¸ • lee ¤ 24 • ¸· †.
. º ˜× he/him · FRT+3 ט º .

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º
Hey @5inthemorning,

I found Italo, Softie, Monroe (Softie's daughter), and Peafowl who have the exact colors you put in the form (Pearl/Robin/Bubblegum-Rose-Pearl). If you don't get any success with them, lemme know and I'll widen the ranges!
Hey @5inthemorning,

I found Italo, Softie, Monroe (Softie's daughter), and Peafowl who have the exact colors you put in the form (Pearl/Robin/Bubblegum-Rose-Pearl). If you don't get any success with them, lemme know and I'll widen the ranges!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40