Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [REOPENED] Free/PWYW Searching Service
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
thanks so much for the help, it looks like my project is going to be a go! i'll send you payment by PM in a little bit :)
thanks so much for the help, it looks like my project is going to be a go! i'll send you payment by PM in a little bit :)
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`
. † ·¸ • lee ¤ 24 • ¸· †.
. º ˜× he/him · FRT+3 ט º .

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º
Username & ID: QuietSnow 476765
Where: Both/Either (AH and Dragon Search)
Goal: I'm working on getting pairs for my upcoming taffy hatchery !

Color
Primary: White
Secondary: Cherry
Tertiary: Cherry

Genes
Primary: Piebald
Secondary: Paint
Tertiary: Contour

Breed: Skydancer
Element/Eye color: Light or Ice

Buy or rent: Buy
Price range: <100kt
Anything else? I also need an unrelated, identical male Pearlcatcher to be her mate. willing to pay <100kt per derg. I can wait as long as it takes :)
Username & ID: QuietSnow 476765
Where: Both/Either (AH and Dragon Search)
Goal: I'm working on getting pairs for my upcoming taffy hatchery !

Color
Primary: White
Secondary: Cherry
Tertiary: Cherry

Genes
Primary: Piebald
Secondary: Paint
Tertiary: Contour

Breed: Skydancer
Element/Eye color: Light or Ice

Price range: <100kt
Anything else? I also need an unrelated, identical male Pearlcatcher to be her mate. willing to pay <100kt per derg. I can wait as long as it takes :)
Hey @QuietSnow,

I only found 5 unexalted dragons with those colors and elements on Dragon Search (36 total without elements). If you don't get any success with these guys, lemme know and I'll search again! (Tip: You'll have more chances of reply if the dragon's hunger bar is fuller)
Hey @QuietSnow,

I only found 5 unexalted dragons with those colors and elements on Dragon Search (36 total without elements). If you don't get any success with these guys, lemme know and I'll search again! (Tip: You'll have more chances of reply if the dragon's hunger bar is fuller)
@SynaWyi Oh this is such a good idea!! I've been having such a hard time finding a dragon that fits for my project.. [b]Username & ID:[/b] MtfoxX3 - 192330 [b]Where:[/b] AH [b]Goal:[/b] Something similar to this: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=93&bodygene=26&breed=10&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=10&winggene=5&wings=10&auth=f9470e4f4066a1ef8fb3b47da926be1593646552&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b][i]Color[/i][/b] [b]Primary:[/b] Yellow range [b]Secondary:[/b] Black range [b]Tertiary: [/b] White range [b][i]Genes (not guaranteed)[/i][/b] [b]Primary:[/b] Clown, falcon, Jupiter, laced, Leopard, ripple, Savannah, tapir, vipera, wasp [b]Secondary:[/b] Alloy, bee, clouded, current, daub, edged, peregrine, safari, seraph, trail [b]Tertiary:[/b] Underbelly, capsule, glimmer [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Breed:[/b] Skydancer, wildclaw, or pearlcatcher [b]Element/Eye color:[/b] Fire or earth [b]Buy or rent:[/b] Buy [b]Price range:[/b] 0t-75kt (0g-75g) [b]Anything else? [/b] I'm trying to create a dragon for each of my OCs. Problem is, this OC is already a dragon so I can't be as flexible with him as I am with my other OC dragons. Here's his ref if it helps to clarify what I'm looking for! [url=https://sta.sh/02g9z5gly1xu]Silverwing[/url]
@SynaWyi
Oh this is such a good idea!! I've been having such a hard time finding a dragon that fits for my project..

Username & ID: MtfoxX3 - 192330
Where: AH
Goal: Something similar to this:
dragon?age=1&body=93&bodygene=26&breed=10&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=10&winggene=5&wings=10&auth=f9470e4f4066a1ef8fb3b47da926be1593646552&dummyext=prev.png

Color
Primary: Yellow range
Secondary: Black range
Tertiary: White range

Genes (not guaranteed)
Primary: Clown, falcon, Jupiter, laced, Leopard, ripple, Savannah, tapir, vipera, wasp
Secondary: Alloy, bee, clouded, current, daub, edged, peregrine, safari, seraph, trail
Tertiary: Underbelly, capsule, glimmer

Breed: Skydancer, wildclaw, or pearlcatcher
Element/Eye color: Fire or earth

Price range: 0t-75kt (0g-75g)
Anything else? I'm trying to create a dragon for each of my OCs. Problem is, this OC is already a dragon so I can't be as flexible with him as I am with my other OC dragons.
Here's his ref if it helps to clarify what I'm looking for!
Silverwing
I dunno what to put here but I have a YouTube channel I guess

My Accent shop is open!
You have a nice OC, @MtfoxX3!

I found 3 dudes on the AH with the ranges you mentioned (I went with Goldenrod-Ivory/Gloom-Midnight/Maize-Platinum) and two more beyond your price range. If you aren't satisfied with these guys, I'll start looking through Dragon Search, if you'd like!
You have a nice OC, @MtfoxX3!

I found 3 dudes on the AH with the ranges you mentioned (I went with Goldenrod-Ivory/Gloom-Midnight/Maize-Platinum) and two more beyond your price range. If you aren't satisfied with these guys, I'll start looking through Dragon Search, if you'd like!
@synawyi
Oh thank you!! :D Unfortunately none of these babies really fit what I'm looking for. Thank you for checking though! Sure, if you wouldn't mind the dragon search would be good ;0;
@synawyi
Oh thank you!! :D Unfortunately none of these babies really fit what I'm looking for. Thank you for checking though! Sure, if you wouldn't mind the dragon search would be good ;0;

My Accent shop is open!
Hey @MtfoxX3,

I found 35 dudes in your preferred color ranges and eyes, but you might get more chances with Balance over here. If you're still not satisfied with them, then you can check out the 76 guys with your preferred breeds or make him a breeding project with 140 dergs to choose from. (Tip: It really helps having a set or closer range of colors to look for)
Hey @MtfoxX3,

I found 35 dudes in your preferred color ranges and eyes, but you might get more chances with Balance over here. If you're still not satisfied with them, then you can check out the 76 guys with your preferred breeds or make him a breeding project with 140 dergs to choose from. (Tip: It really helps having a set or closer range of colors to look for)
@synawyi
Thanks so much for searching for me, I really appreciate it! :D
Heh.. yeah, I was hoping that having a broader range of stuff I was looking for would make what I'm after easier to find, just, by virtue having more to choose from.
Thanks so much!!
@synawyi
Thanks so much for searching for me, I really appreciate it! :D
Heh.. yeah, I was hoping that having a broader range of stuff I was looking for would make what I'm after easier to find, just, by virtue having more to choose from.
Thanks so much!!

My Accent shop is open!
@SynaWyi this sounds like an awesome idea!! Do you think you could help me?

Username & ID: @CenedraRiva 437898
Where: I've been checking AH and not had much luck, idk my next step was to investigate hatcheries that might breed the colours i'm looking for
Goal: I'm looking for a pair to buy that I can turn into gaolers and breed

Color
Primary: Saffron
Secondary: Saffron
Tertiary: Flaxen

Genes (not guaranteed)
Primary: any, i don't mind because i'll be losing the genes once i convert them anyway
Secondary: any
Tertiary: any

Breed: any
Element/Eye color: any

Buy or rent: buying
Price range: 80kt/g per derg, but i'm negotiable, prefer to pay in gems
Anything else?
@SynaWyi this sounds like an awesome idea!! Do you think you could help me?

Username & ID: @CenedraRiva 437898
Where: I've been checking AH and not had much luck, idk my next step was to investigate hatcheries that might breed the colours i'm looking for
Goal: I'm looking for a pair to buy that I can turn into gaolers and breed

Color
Primary: Saffron
Secondary: Saffron
Tertiary: Flaxen

Genes (not guaranteed)
Primary: any, i don't mind because i'll be losing the genes once i convert them anyway
Secondary: any
Tertiary: any

Breed: any
Element/Eye color: any

Buy or rent: buying
Price range: 80kt/g per derg, but i'm negotiable, prefer to pay in gems
Anything else?
47731944.png 47854023.png 47854021.png 47925171.png 50004021.png
Hey @CenedraRiva,

You can start with a few dragons that are part of existing breeding pairs with those exact colors. If you don't get any success, I'd suggest looking with the Banana-Buttercup tert range, or even Grapefruit-Gold if nothing else fits (keeping saffron for more convenience).
Hey @CenedraRiva,

You can start with a few dragons that are part of existing breeding pairs with those exact colors. If you don't get any success, I'd suggest looking with the Banana-Buttercup tert range, or even Grapefruit-Gold if nothing else fits (keeping saffron for more convenience).
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40