Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [REOPENED] Free/PWYW Searching Service
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40
~ Bump! ~
~ Bump! ~
~ Bump! ~
~ Bump! ~
@SynaWyi [b]Where:[/b] AH [b]Goal:[/b] To breed this guy so looking for a pair who will get me as close as poss. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=97&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=10&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=155&tertgene=14&winggene=1&wings=101&auth=7ac4d6e833f81abc387e6db11adafe1fc1b93421&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b][i]Color[/i][/b] [b]Primary:[/b] Antique [b]Secondary:[/b] Pear [b]Tertiary: [/b] Pear [b][i]Genes (not guaranteed)[/i][/b] [b]Primary:[/b] Iridescent [b]Secondary:[/b] Shimmer [b]Tertiary:[/b] Runes [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Breed:[/b] Imperial [b]Element/Eye color:[/b] Wind [b]Buy or rent:[/b] Buy [b]Price range:[/b] 600g for a pair [b]Anything else?[/b] Happy to answer any questions.
@SynaWyi
Where: AH
Goal: To breed this guy so looking for a pair who will get me as close as poss.
dragon?age=1&body=97&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=10&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=155&tertgene=14&winggene=1&wings=101&auth=7ac4d6e833f81abc387e6db11adafe1fc1b93421&dummyext=prev.png
Color
Primary: Antique
Secondary: Pear
Tertiary: Pear

Genes (not guaranteed)
Primary: Iridescent
Secondary: Shimmer
Tertiary: Runes

Breed: Imperial
Element/Eye color: Wind

Buy or rent: Buy
Price range: 600g for a pair
Anything else? Happy to answer any questions.
Wing-_L.png.The Amber Scrolls Project KsT5unQ.png
Hey @Amberowl28, you're in luck!

I've been searching in the Maize-Moon/Fern-Radioactive/Fern-Radioactive colors and found quite a few Imps that could breed your dream derg! #56336420 and Arady are confirmed fodder, but can't make the color Pear together, so you can try convincing Shyrza, Steppe, Baroque, #43879272, Tyrah, Kortu, and Clover's owners to sell you their dragons with them. If that doesn't work, I'll search again!
Hey @Amberowl28, you're in luck!

I've been searching in the Maize-Moon/Fern-Radioactive/Fern-Radioactive colors and found quite a few Imps that could breed your dream derg! #56336420 and Arady are confirmed fodder, but can't make the color Pear together, so you can try convincing Shyrza, Steppe, Baroque, #43879272, Tyrah, Kortu, and Clover's owners to sell you their dragons with them. If that doesn't work, I'll search again!
~ Bump! ~
~ Bump! ~
Where: Both?
Goal:
Hafssol

Color
Primary: Robin
Secondary: Robin
Tertiary: Yellow-Ivory Range

Genes (not guaranteed)
Primary: Giraffe
Secondary: Hex

Breed: Skydancer
Element/Eye color: Any, but would prefer not plague or nature

Price range: I have no idea what's reasonable so no limit I guess but only treasure
Results: here is fine!
Anything else? I'm a newb and have no idea what I'm doing but I was hoping to breed for this guy but uh, I don't know how to start xd
Where: Both?
Goal:
Hafssol

Color
Primary: Robin
Secondary: Robin
Tertiary: Yellow-Ivory Range

Genes (not guaranteed)
Primary: Giraffe
Secondary: Hex

Breed: Skydancer
Element/Eye color: Any, but would prefer not plague or nature

Price range: I have no idea what's reasonable so no limit I guess but only treasure
Results: here is fine!
Anything else? I'm a newb and have no idea what I'm doing but I was hoping to breed for this guy but uh, I don't know how to start xd
Hey @riazaia,

I found something weird in my search: almost all of the Skydancers in those colors looked basically identical... until I saw that Eniras and Eridor were their parents and that they looked like they're still an active breeding pair! You should contact their owner and ask them to sell you one of their future hatchlings. If that doesn't work, you could ask for/get #56380419, #56655810, #56120457, and #56655809 and breed them until you get the one you want or gene them using breed and gene scrolls.
Hey @riazaia,

I found something weird in my search: almost all of the Skydancers in those colors looked basically identical... until I saw that Eniras and Eridor were their parents and that they looked like they're still an active breeding pair! You should contact their owner and ask them to sell you one of their future hatchlings. If that doesn't work, you could ask for/get #56380419, #56655810, #56120457, and #56655809 and breed them until you get the one you want or gene them using breed and gene scrolls.
Thank you very much!!
Thank you very much!!
~ Bump! ~
~ Bump! ~
~ Bump! ~
~ Bump! ~
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40