Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [REOPENED] Free/PWYW Searching Service
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
~ Bump! ~
~ Bump! ~
~ Bump! ~
~ Bump! ~
@SynaWyi
Hello I figured I would ask about this before filling one of your sheets out because it is a hard request and not mentioned in your top post. I was wondering if you were willing to help me find a dragon born on a specific day?
@SynaWyi
Hello I figured I would ask about this before filling one of your sheets out because it is a hard request and not mentioned in your top post. I was wondering if you were willing to help me find a dragon born on a specific day?
tC7jp2W.png
Hey @SapphireAppy,

I don't have much experience looking for dates, but I can try!
Hey @SapphireAppy,

I don't have much experience looking for dates, but I can try!
[quote name="SapphireAppy" date="2019-10-26 13:07:27" ] @SynaWyi Hello I figured I would ask about this before filling one of your sheets out because it is a hard request and not mentioned in your top post. I was wondering if you were willing to help me find a dragon born on a specific day? [/quote] I was actually just about to ask this same thing since I'm in search of a Gen 1 dragon born April 8th or 12th of any year. Is this something you would consider trying? The only specifics would be the following; hatchdate, Gen 1, unbred.
SapphireAppy wrote on 2019-10-26 13:07:27:
@SynaWyi

I was actually just about to ask this same thing since I'm in search of a Gen 1 dragon born April 8th or 12th of any year. Is this something you would consider trying? The only specifics would be the following; hatchdate, Gen 1, unbred.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
Hey @Roheryn,

Yeah, I can try! But I appreciate if you would fill the form, and just put a "/" at the sections where you don't really care about the outcome (like, I wouldn't like to suggest, for example, 1kg+ dragons if you couldn't afford that much - or offer a breed you dislike)
Hey @Roheryn,

Yeah, I can try! But I appreciate if you would fill the form, and just put a "/" at the sections where you don't really care about the outcome (like, I wouldn't like to suggest, for example, 1kg+ dragons if you couldn't afford that much - or offer a breed you dislike)
~ Bump! ~
~ Bump! ~
~ Bump! ~
~ Bump! ~
~ Bump! ~
~ Bump! ~
~ Bump! ~
~ Bump! ~
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40