Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [REOPENED] Free/PWYW Searching Service
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
[center][i]Reusing this thread as of april 2021~[/i][/center] Tired of never finding the dragons you need for your breeding projects, or even getting no replies from your "LF" thread? If you need someone to scour the Auction House or Dragon Search for you, then you’ve come to the right place! [b]Price: [/b]Free/PWYW, mostly (see below) [center][i]Here's a neat little form for ya![/i] (I'd appreciate if you would remove the parentheses before ordering)[/center] [code][b]Where:[/b] (AH or Dragon Search) [b]Goal:[/b] (Your objective, essentially. If looking for a mate for a dragon, list the dragon. If it’s for a breeding project, link your desired result) [b][i]Color[/i][/b] [b]Primary:[/b] [b]Secondary:[/b] [b]Tertiary: [/b] [b][i]Genes (not guaranteed)[/i][/b] [b]Primary:[/b] [b]Secondary:[/b] [b]Tertiary:[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Breed:[/b] [b]Element/Eye color:[/b] [b]Buy or rent:[/b] [b]Price range:[/b] [b]Results:[/b] (Should I tell you what I found here or on DMs?) [b]Anything else?[/b] [/code] After I find dragon(s) that fit your criteria, I will link them to you, as well as their owner(s) for you to contact them or otherwise buy them. If you would like me to do that for you, then you'll have to pay the price of the dragon(s) (ex. If I buy one for 10kt/g, you’ll have to pay me 10kt/g during delivery) (If you send more than one request (max 3) at a time, feel free to remove redundancies from the form.)
Reusing this thread as of april 2021~
Tired of never finding the dragons you need for your breeding projects, or even getting no replies from your "LF" thread? If you need someone to scour the Auction House or Dragon Search for you, then you’ve come to the right place!

Price: Free/PWYW, mostly (see below)
Here's a neat little form for ya!
(I'd appreciate if you would remove the parentheses before ordering)
Code:
[b]Where:[/b] (AH or Dragon Search) [b]Goal:[/b] (Your objective, essentially. If looking for a mate for a dragon, list the dragon. If it’s for a breeding project, link your desired result) [b][i]Color[/i][/b] [b]Primary:[/b] [b]Secondary:[/b] [b]Tertiary: [/b] [b][i]Genes (not guaranteed)[/i][/b] [b]Primary:[/b] [b]Secondary:[/b] [b]Tertiary:[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Breed:[/b] [b]Element/Eye color:[/b] [b]Buy or rent:[/b] [b]Price range:[/b] [b]Results:[/b] (Should I tell you what I found here or on DMs?) [b]Anything else?[/b]

After I find dragon(s) that fit your criteria, I will link them to you, as well as their owner(s) for you to contact them or otherwise buy them. If you would like me to do that for you, then you'll have to pay the price of the dragon(s) (ex. If I buy one for 10kt/g, you’ll have to pay me 10kt/g during delivery)

(If you send more than one request (max 3) at a time, feel free to remove redundancies from the form.)
Examples
aka an excuse to show off my breeding projects
Examples
aka an excuse to show off my breeding projects
Finished Searches
Finished Searches
Yippie, we open!
Will you be the first customer?
Yippie, we open!
Will you be the first customer?
@SynaWyi Username & ID:Moonwatcher13 464843 Where: AH Goal: mate for this girl [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54894985] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/548950/54894985_350.png[/img] [/url] Color Primary:Orchid Secondary:Ice Tertiary:N/A Genes (not guaranteed) Primary:Basic Secondary:Basic Tertiary:Basic Gender:Male Breed:Fae Element/Eye color:Ice Buy or rent: Price range:up to 30000 Anything else?
@SynaWyi
Username & ID:Moonwatcher13 464843
Where: AH
Goal: mate for this girl
54894985_350.png

Color
Primary:Orchid
Secondary:Ice
Tertiary:N/A

Genes (not guaranteed)
Primary:Basic
Secondary:Basic
Tertiary:Basic

Breed:Fae
Element/Eye color:Ice

Buy or rent:
Price range:up to 30000
Anything else?
You've been added to the slots list, @Moonwatcher13. I'll get started right away!
You've been added to the slots list, @Moonwatcher13. I'll get started right away!
Sorry, @Moonwatcher13, I only found three dergs with those colors on the AH, but they're all female. Would you like me to go on Dragon Search instead?
Sorry, @Moonwatcher13, I only found three dergs with those colors on the AH, but they're all female. Would you like me to go on Dragon Search instead?
@SynaWyi sure, I can also use a breed change scroll on him.
@SynaWyi sure, I can also use a breed change scroll on him.
[b]Username & ID:[/b] Grune - 17734 [b]Where:[/b] AH and Dragon Search. [b]Goal:[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=163&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=33&tertgene=4&winggene=25&wings=168&auth=5e05d235158ca10357e06a6b8106f57c0504097f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b][i]Color[/i][/b] [b]Primary:[/b] Cream [b]Secondary:[/b] Strawberry [b]Tertiary: [/b] Emerald [b][i]Genes[/i][/b] [b]Primary:[/b] Iridescent [b]Secondary:[/b] Constellation [b]Tertiary:[/b] Gembond [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Breed:[/b] Skydancer [b]Element/Eye color:[/b] Shadow [b]Buy or rent:[/b] Either is okay with me. [b]Price range:[/b] 150g [b]Anything else? [/b] I really don't care about genes or breed. I only care about the colors, eye color, and gender. The rest I can change on my own.
Username & ID: Grune - 17734
Where: AH and Dragon Search.
Goal:
dragon?age=1&body=163&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=33&tertgene=4&winggene=25&wings=168&auth=5e05d235158ca10357e06a6b8106f57c0504097f&dummyext=prev.png

Color
Primary: Cream
Secondary: Strawberry
Tertiary: Emerald

Genes
Primary: Iridescent
Secondary: Constellation
Tertiary: Gembond

Breed: Skydancer
Element/Eye color: Shadow

Buy or rent: Either is okay with me.
Price range: 150g
Anything else? I really don't care about genes or breed. I only care about the colors, eye color, and gender. The rest I can change on my own.
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.