Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Progen Offspring Quest! FINISHED!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Amut

Quite so!

And ah, such an interesting fellow he is! Please ping me when you get his accent - I'd love to see it! I'd also love to read the narrative when it's written if you care to share.
@Amut

Quite so!

And ah, such an interesting fellow he is! Please ping me when you get his accent - I'd love to see it! I'd also love to read the narrative when it's written if you care to share.
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
@Amut Arre you accepting kiddos from progens that have split and found other (also gen1) mates? All my lore is still relatively short currently, but getting developed in bits and pieces. Summed up, the 'Court of Mists' is a large and highly educated clan, with a heavy focus on the Shade. Thel here is my random progen with the reason for their split, (and hatchlings due tomorrow!): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6936375] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/69364/6936375.png[/img] [/url] And Petrichor is my custom and the Court's Empress. (and due for a nest next week or so.) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6936372] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/69364/6936372.png[/img] [/url]
@Amut
Arre you accepting kiddos from progens that have split and found other (also gen1) mates?
All my lore is still relatively short currently, but getting developed in bits and pieces. Summed up, the 'Court of Mists' is a large and highly educated clan, with a heavy focus on the Shade.

Thel here is my random progen with the reason for their split,
(and hatchlings due tomorrow!):

6936375.png

And Petrichor is my custom and the Court's Empress.
(and due for a nest next week or so.)

6936372.png

@Amut
Yay, I'm glad she's found a home. Keep me posted, I love hearing about my hatchlings. I might need a family tree somewhere...I'll also make a note to ping you once I have the whole lore thing sorted. Now if only I stop buying dragons long enough to catch up with it all. 0.-.0''''''

That being noted, I'll have to keep an eye out for your hatchlings so I can add some to my own lore. I've got a few who have come via my sister clan in Fire. My clan obtained a sacred flame from them that keeps the underground caverns at a comfortable temperature (as the lightning towers are far away from the clan itself and they're mainly diverted to other uses).
@Amut
Yay, I'm glad she's found a home. Keep me posted, I love hearing about my hatchlings. I might need a family tree somewhere...I'll also make a note to ping you once I have the whole lore thing sorted. Now if only I stop buying dragons long enough to catch up with it all. 0.-.0''''''

That being noted, I'll have to keep an eye out for your hatchlings so I can add some to my own lore. I've got a few who have come via my sister clan in Fire. My clan obtained a sacred flame from them that keeps the underground caverns at a comfortable temperature (as the lightning towers are far away from the clan itself and they're mainly diverted to other uses).
CK1QM1M.png95775943.png95981439.png95579329.png94679028.png45872.png
@Amut - Absolutely! I'll pop her into a CR now. Yedoma comes with more experience of big clans, more ability to not get annoyed with people, and better table manners than Glacier, so she hands the dealing with other dragon clans and Glacier worries about keeping every fed, handling the fighters and overseeing the mahoosive project of clearing and cleaning the old lair that the clan has taken over.

Yedoma will make sure her daughter has a good reassurance and encouragement session before going over. <3 Snowfall is probably off wibbling somewhere because another of his babies is grown up and going off to another clan...
@Amut - Absolutely! I'll pop her into a CR now. Yedoma comes with more experience of big clans, more ability to not get annoyed with people, and better table manners than Glacier, so she hands the dealing with other dragon clans and Glacier worries about keeping every fed, handling the fighters and overseeing the mahoosive project of clearing and cleaning the old lair that the clan has taken over.

Yedoma will make sure her daughter has a good reassurance and encouragement session before going over. <3 Snowfall is probably off wibbling somewhere because another of his babies is grown up and going off to another clan...
@Whimzica
Hmm, you've got gorgeous dragons there! I'm not so sure how I'd work in the Shade portion though. Thank you for showing them to me though!

@ancientsecrets
Lol, I heard that. It's hard to stop collecting them. Did you want a progen offspring or an offspring out of the rest of the leadership circle (Dulcia [logistics], Immortalis [healer], Berghexe [arcane healing], Obversaria [construction/restoration] or Sauvignon [huntmaster]?

@afteraandalasia
Heh, any particular skills Yedoma would teach her offspring?
@Whimzica
Hmm, you've got gorgeous dragons there! I'm not so sure how I'd work in the Shade portion though. Thank you for showing them to me though!

@ancientsecrets
Lol, I heard that. It's hard to stop collecting them. Did you want a progen offspring or an offspring out of the rest of the leadership circle (Dulcia [logistics], Immortalis [healer], Berghexe [arcane healing], Obversaria [construction/restoration] or Sauvignon [huntmaster]?

@afteraandalasia
Heh, any particular skills Yedoma would teach her offspring?
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Amut If you're interested, I wanna get these two on a Wind nest (hoping my friend will house them...talk about inter-clan alliances). I wanna keep one of their kids for lore reasons, but I've been hoping someone would at least look at her siblings (that's saying if I get lucky lol): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23566381] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/235664/23566381_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23537701] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/235378/23537701_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Amut

If you're interested, I wanna get these two on a Wind nest (hoping my friend will house them...talk about inter-clan alliances). I wanna keep one of their kids for lore reasons, but I've been hoping someone would at least look at her siblings (that's saying if I get lucky lol):

23566381_350.png

23537701_350.png
5YBJwjR.png
@SirenMoons

As it happens, I host Wind nests through Triskelle Nests (see little wind egg button in my sig).

You can head on there and ping me (and the other Wind nesters) if you want a hosting through the network. Kjelle is also really fast to pick up hosting requests.

But if you're sending dragons out for hosting, then they aren't your progens. So while they're quite handsome, I'm afraid I'd have pass on a offspring of theirs. Thanks for taking the time to show them to me though!
@SirenMoons

As it happens, I host Wind nests through Triskelle Nests (see little wind egg button in my sig).

You can head on there and ping me (and the other Wind nesters) if you want a hosting through the network. Kjelle is also really fast to pick up hosting requests.

But if you're sending dragons out for hosting, then they aren't your progens. So while they're quite handsome, I'm afraid I'd have pass on a offspring of theirs. Thanks for taking the time to show them to me though!
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Amut
I think it would be nice if I could look at getting one of your progens' hatchlings? Though one with the skills of construction/restoration or logistics might be good too... either to help restore parts of the ruins or to help with the construction of the ever growing tunnels... (I literally just realised I need construction engineers ... Shadowstorm please tell me you did follow proper procedure otherwise Stormcatcher will not be pleased). This is good I need to find roles for a lot of dragons. I might be a little fussy on which hatchlings I pick up, but if you can let me know when you have hatchlings that would be great.
@Amut
I think it would be nice if I could look at getting one of your progens' hatchlings? Though one with the skills of construction/restoration or logistics might be good too... either to help restore parts of the ruins or to help with the construction of the ever growing tunnels... (I literally just realised I need construction engineers ... Shadowstorm please tell me you did follow proper procedure otherwise Stormcatcher will not be pleased). This is good I need to find roles for a lot of dragons. I might be a little fussy on which hatchlings I pick up, but if you can let me know when you have hatchlings that would be great.
CK1QM1M.png95775943.png95981439.png95579329.png94679028.png45872.png
@Amut I've been meaning to have another one of my progen's kids out and about in the world - so far they only have two unexalted kids, one of which is mine and the other which I gave away as part of a lore plot (she was a runaway who got in over her head) but I think I'd rather like it if another kid was out there somewhere! Ailith is in a dead lair now, it seems. I'd definitely give whichever child lore beforehand though, just on principle tbh They'd be ice kiddos of course (and if you're looking for a coliseum dragon, their big sister, my heir, is level 25 and both Castemere and Sable are level 10 - fighting would be in their blood!) Let me know if you would be interested in a ping for their next nest! I've put them below if you'd like to see any potential scries or something c: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13262101] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132622/13262101_350.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13262102] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132622/13262102_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Amut
I've been meaning to have another one of my progen's kids out and about in the world - so far they only have two unexalted kids, one of which is mine and the other which I gave away as part of a lore plot (she was a runaway who got in over her head) but I think I'd rather like it if another kid was out there somewhere! Ailith is in a dead lair now, it seems.

I'd definitely give whichever child lore beforehand though, just on principle tbh
They'd be ice kiddos of course (and if you're looking for a coliseum dragon, their big sister, my heir, is level 25 and both Castemere and Sable are level 10 - fighting would be in their blood!)

Let me know if you would be interested in a ping for their next nest! I've put them below if you'd like to see any potential scries or something c:

13262101_350.png

13262102_350.png
rzg1Qcq.gifNCH5NC0.gifLf9R3i1.gifoeuWTi1.gifLQV7pRJ.gif73cpnYH.gif
@soulykins

Oh ho ho ho! That is some good lore there! Though... we're from Wind too.... I daresay Castemere would be extremely displeased to see another Wind dragon sniffing around his children.

Arguably, this is still pretty cool, since I know exactly how we're going to get "Introduced". The trio, my first progen trio (Carnelian, Kaheru & Fortune), haven't leveled up enough to go through Boreal Woods yet (we got trapped in Training grounds for 2 months trying to get 99 crispy moth legs.) But it would appear that they're going to be busy up there, since they're already scheduled to meet 2 and pick up other ice dragons as they move through (an SD and a tundra).

Please do hit me up when you have your next nest. This should be a good story when we get to it.

And honestly? I think we're done. That's 21 new alliances more or less settled (just waiting on 3 nests now).

Wow. I'm really happy about this, actually.

@soulykins

Oh ho ho ho! That is some good lore there! Though... we're from Wind too.... I daresay Castemere would be extremely displeased to see another Wind dragon sniffing around his children.

Arguably, this is still pretty cool, since I know exactly how we're going to get "Introduced". The trio, my first progen trio (Carnelian, Kaheru & Fortune), haven't leveled up enough to go through Boreal Woods yet (we got trapped in Training grounds for 2 months trying to get 99 crispy moth legs.) But it would appear that they're going to be busy up there, since they're already scheduled to meet 2 and pick up other ice dragons as they move through (an SD and a tundra).

Please do hit me up when you have your next nest. This should be a good story when we get to it.

And honestly? I think we're done. That's 21 new alliances more or less settled (just waiting on 3 nests now).

Wow. I'm really happy about this, actually.

Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16